sudden trouble getting erection

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by higuy, Apr 12, 2007.

1. higuy

higuy New Member

Two days ago I was sitting in a position for much of the day where there was pressure on my scrotum (I tried to find a better position, but I did the best I could). But after a while, the sides of my scrotum were pretty tender and my testicles were pretty sensitive.

Since then, I've been having much greater difficulty getting an erection, and when I wake up I don't have one like I normally do. There is still a litle bit of pain in my scrotum, so I'm guessing it's healing, but I'm going crazy wondering whether I'll get back to normal. Does this situation sound familiar to anyone?

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

I'm no doctor, but it makes sense that as soon and the tendernees is gone, yoj will be back to normal.

What cuased you to have this problem in the first place. Was it the type of underwear or pants you had on or what it the type of chair. Something had to be different that one day for this to happen the way you described it.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Freddie raises some valid questions. What was different?

4. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

If your erections don't return to normal very soon, make a date with a urologist. If there is nothing too wrong with what caused that condition, his assurances that things will return to normal will go a long way to alleviate your fears and concerns.

5. higuy

higuy New Member

Well, it was because I was wearing tighty whities that day, and essentially, even though I was trying to keep them somewhat loose, they kept getting too tight. I don't think I'll go into the specifics...

Anyway, I think I'm going to stay away from them for a while.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Are you watching The Veiw every morning?

7. higuy

higuy New Member

Hahahaha, I can't say I've ever seen it, so I'm pretty sure that's not it.

8. Ed69

Gold Member

I had the same thing happen to me a while back.Turns out I was riding my mountain bike every day and the pressure on the perenium was cutting off blood flow.On advice from a doctor I switched seat's for a split V so all my weight goes on the hip joints.The doc said if I had continued,the damage would have been permanent.So I would avoid the tighty whities if they are causing pain and E.D.

9. higuy

higuy New Member

Yes, I'll definitely be avoiding the tighty whities for a while. And it looks like things are starting to go back to normal, so that's a relief!

10. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    This has happened to me. After a few days all retuned to normal, as in a normal hard on. I was riding my Harley for a week up to Sturgis, South Dakota, and I think the pressure of sitting in one position with the seat "horn" caused this. I know it was extremely bad timing as I wanted to have a lot of sex with my wife when I got back. To not get a hard on was trying at best. But if you still have problems, please, do go to a doctor. They see this all the time and know what to do and how to assist you to get back to normal. Be sure you go if you need to.

11. higuy

higuy New Member

Well, it seemed like everything was going to be back to normal, but now the mild tenderness in the left side of my scrotum won't go away. I think I may be having a little more difficulty than usual in getting an erection again too, but I'm not sure. But anyway, I think I'm going to have to make a doctor's appointment on Monday (hopefully the health center at my college can deal with stuff like this). I have no idea what can be done for something like this, but I guess I'll have to find out.

12. higuy

higuy New Member

Well, (if anyone's still reading this) I went to the doctor and he couldn't find anything physically wrong, but told me to come back in a week if the pain continues. He said my erection problems are probably psychological, which I suppose could be true, but it seems strange that they would happen immediately after I basically injured myself.

I was with my girlfriend last night and we did some pretty heavy petting for the first time (and I'm a virgin btw), but I had a really difficult time getting an erection, which of course was pretty embarrassing and depressing for me (and I'm sure that doesn't help my problem either). I used to go crazy sometimes just from holding her on the couch. I haven't told her about this problem (I probably will if it happens again), but wow, I'm getting bummed out by this.

Draft saved Draft deleted