Suddenly Empty...

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the past 7-8 days I and my two girl friends had guests from abroad. We had two Dutch girls and an American guy that we met in The Middle East visiting us. All of us were staying with my girl friends in Belgrade. We went out almost every night, drank a lot, PARTIED A LOT! But I would always wake up early-like I always do. So by the time they were all gone I was extremely tired and just thinking about the bed. One of my girl friends went to her home town and the other one went to France to spend some time with her BF. I decided to stay in Belgrade alone, get some rest and then come to my town. I turned the TV on, watched some shitty TV channels and then I realised-I AM ALL ALONE in a huge flat. Instead of enjoying the moment, my heart started acting like crazy, I felt very uncomfortable. I needed a couple of minutes just to come around. It must have been a panic attack, but it wasn`t that serious cause it didn`t last long. But the strange feeling haunted me all day, I couldn`t sleep.
Just to be clear, I am not scared of being alone, after all that time I should have enjoyed it.
Does anyone have a similar experience?
How did you cope?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is what can sometimes happen after a really busy period surrounded by a lot of friends. Usually though the result is a period of tranquillity and relaxation.

S

superbot

...If you're heart was 'acting' maybe it needs an agent??!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I am at home now, I hope I will get some rest... But the feeling itself was really strange. I felt like there was no reason for it...

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I felt the same after I finished high school. I was (and still am) a total slacker, so while they went off to university and/or jobs or just moved to the city, I stayed behind in a small country town. I had no interest in school, but it was so much fun hanging out with my friends everyday that I was sad when it ended.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Willow the thing is that whenever I had that feeling I always knew the source. I knew whY I was scared, or where the panic comes from. This was a suprise for me....