suffering from uterus pain?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by scottied30, Dec 10, 2008.

1. scottied30

scottied30 Member

Albums:
    ladies, i could use some advice or experience here?? Current partner has complained of discomfort or even pain from my penis. Not due to even being overtly rough, or what have you, but more b/c of length i guess.. She complains of nausea basically, and the sensation of my head banging against her uterus while thrusting. I hope i'm not actually doing something technically bad here and tis more a size issue.. I struggle with this even in a less invasive position like girl on top :(

Having a big cock is great and all, but the last thing i want is for my girl's uterus to be in pain from it :( maybe all girth and no length is the perfect cock afterall!

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Certain positions do this more than others with us. My husband is not super long by any means, but apparently its long enough to bang hard into the other organs if my knees are up. Being on top and doggy style are prone to poking my inards.

Cramping after hard sex is almost to be expected, atleast for me.

3. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

This was more or less the case of my wife too. Sometimes I had a different feeling in the deep and she retracted involuntarily. I never knew what exactly was this but I guess it was the uterus.

4. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    And this also causes infections.. :) it has happened to me to. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted