Sugar Daddy In Detail

D

deleted11058601

To me it's just like relationships and sexuality in general. It can come in any flavor.

Younger, older, top, bottom, vers, submissive, dom.

I know that personally I can enjoy being dom and sub equally despite being almost exclusively bottom. And I could very well seeing myself a sugar daddy with a really monstrously huge guy (as long as it's done in respect and not a business exchange sort of deal).

D

deleted1074483

as far as i'm aware the only definition of being a sugar anything is that 'he' pays for your lifestyle in return for your favours.

as to whether those favours are sexual or not, topping, bottoming or anything else will depend on that particular sugar relationship??

Reactions: Reg

BosBlonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sugar dads in my experience actually tend to be more submissive, vers bottom.

The request often includes muscle/cock worship.

70% of who I’ve run into are vers bottoms looking to suck and MAYBE get fucked. Although fucking often isn’t even on the table.

30% are vers tops, but truly more vers.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

tito21

Superior Member
Media
There’s a website called seeking where you can find both sugar daddies and sugar babies. Not sure how easy it is to find a good gay sugar baby

If you’re wealthy and have a deep pocket, the world is your oyster. I’d bet you can get Zac Afron to be your sugar baby if you’re willing to folk out. Let’s say, $1mil weekly spending allowance, sugarbaby gotta shop at Hermes and can’t be seen wearing rags from the goodwill/thrift stores.

LeanSL

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only thing that defines a sugar daddy is that he pays for services, be it sex, going out to eat, going for a walk, whatever. The rest may vary depending on each person.