Sugar dating

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LadyCaramelGodiva is spot on. With all due respect, I feel nailz is making moral judgments. We all understand that this is not for you. We also understand that human relationships are complex. Sometimes, the agreement between parties is pretty mundane, as in monthly maintenance payments in exchange for regular sex and nice dates. If they also enjoy each other as friends, they are lucky. Please answer me this- if there is NOT a financial element in male/female relationships, then why do marriages break up over this issue? Ditto with sex. Romantic love is wonderful, but it is not enough to keep everything together. If a man is a deadbeat who won't work, a woman may leave him. If a woman refuses to have sex, then a man is going to look elsewhere. Love and marriage can be sublime and maintained with self-sacrifice and pure emotions, but most people also need the mundane. Human beings can be weak, and they need normal things. Maybe longcockguyand lover is tired of striking out in relationships, and he is lonely and horny. If he can find a girl who needs some financial help, and is fun to be with, and he can afford the relationship, then why is this bad?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not making moral judgements at all.
I'm simply saying you should have more self-respect than to willingly support a parasite to get just a pretense of a relationship when you can get the genuine article by directing the effort/money/time towards yourself and more positive things. You do not need to pay for a relationship, sex, intimacy or friendship.

Oooooooh #REKT lol
You got me. The opinion of a parasite and the anecdotes posted by other parasites in a reddit post were just what I needed to enlighten me :rolleyes:

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm simply saying you should have more self-respect than to willingly support a parasite to get just a pretense of a relationship when you can get the genuine article by directing the effort/money/time towards yourself and more positive things. You do not need to pay for a relationship, sex, intimacy or friendship.

You got me. The opinion of a parasite and the anecdotes posted by other parasites in a reddit post were just what I needed to enlighten me :rolleyes:
there is no pretense. everybody knows off the bat that it's a mutual thing with defined parameters.it's not even about love, but mutual convenience, and no good sugar baby is a parasite.

Yo I have never been in a sugar relationship or anything but you're still judging people based on your own moral standards lol. Try to be a little more understanding. You also clearly didn't read the reddit article I posted but I guess even if you did, nothing would change since you consider these people to be parasites. Way to go, above and beyond.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you miss the point entirely. the world isn't an extension of you, is it?

What? Of course it is! My world is.

There is little doubt that some men do not understand the concept of consent.

"I gave her a car and then she said no at the last minute."

Then you do not have consent.

"But I gave her a car."

That was nice of you. You still do not have consent.

"Can I get my car back?"

It would seem logical since you consider it a payment and not an act of donation. You were attempting to purchase her consent. The transaction was not fulfilled. If she refuses get the law involved and let the courts settle it. I'd love to read the transcripts.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always judge the world by my own moral standards. What else would I judge it by?

It's ok by me If a woman agrees to be a man's companion in exchange for goods and services. But let's not sugar coat it and refer to it by euphemisms. Everything worked out well for Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, after all.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What? Of course it is! My world is.

There is little doubt that some men do not understand the concept of consent.

"I gave her a car and then she said no at the last minute."

Then you do not have consent.

"But I gave her a car."

That was nice of you. You still do not have consent.

"Can I get my car back?"

It would seem logical since you consider it a payment and not an act of donation. You were attempting to purchase her consent. The transaction was not fulfilled. If she refuses get the law involved and let the courts settle it. I'd love to read the transcripts.

No, i just know people like you. sory, i say as i please. i know of no "law" telling me otherwise...haha.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always judge the world by my own moral standards. What else would I judge it by?

It's ok by me If a woman agrees to be a man's companion in exchange for goods and services. But let's not sugar coat it and refer to it by euphemisms. Everything worked out well for Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, after all.
Your views and actions have limits. if you ate meat, and somebody forced you to be vegan, would you like it? Or you're a man, and you think you can do what you want without others' balking? (very manly....)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no you're rude and out of place...haha. as i said, i just know people like you. that's all. you cannot silence me, or control me, i do as i please.

Of course I'm rude. I'm a bitch.

There is a flock of crows that parks in my backyard almost every day. They make the most god-awful noise. I cannot silence them. I'm tempted to throw rocks some days to make them disperse. Wish I had some rocks.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course I'm rude. I'm a bitch.

There is a flock of crows that parks in my backyard almost every day. They may the most god-awful noise. I cannot silence them. I'm tempted to throw rocks some days to make them disperse. Wish I had some rocks.
That's nice...haha..though i dont' accept rudeness, and never will from you nor anybody else. i like how i'm supposed to be subordinate to you, because you're hot, or have some social condition, but that's cool. but since you've stated you're a bitch and seemingly proud of it, then my initial suspicion of you is correct.

But i say what i want, i don't care if you don't like, or if you think i need to "take it" from you haha.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your views and actions have limits. if you ate meat, and somebody forced you to be vegan, would you like it? Or you're a man, and you think you can do what you want without others' balking? (very manly....)
No, I wouldn't like to be a vegan. But what does that have to do with anything? I am a man. Of course I can't do whatever I want. What does that have to do with anything?

D

deleted882658

LadyCaramelGodiva is spot on. With all due respect, I feel nailz is making moral judgments. We all understand that this is not for you. We also understand that human relationships are complex. Sometimes, the agreement between parties is pretty mundane, as in monthly maintenance payments in exchange for regular sex and nice dates. If they also enjoy each other as friends, they are lucky. Please answer me this- if there is NOT a financial element in male/female relationships, then why do marriages break up over this issue? Ditto with sex. Romantic love is wonderful, but it is not enough to keep everything together. If a man is a deadbeat who won't work, a woman may leave him. If a woman refuses to have sex, then a man is going to look elsewhere. Love and marriage can be sublime and maintained with self-sacrifice and pure emotions, but most people also need the mundane. Human beings can be weak, and they need normal things. Maybe longcockguyand lover is tired of striking out in relationships, and he is lonely and horny. If he can find a girl who needs some financial help, and is fun to be with, and he can afford the relationship, then why is this bad?
#PREACH

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Could they get the genuine article? Would they really even want it to begin with?

I don't think the people who pay for this kind of thing would be happy in a real relationship. Relationships are kinda shitty. They are a lot of work and compromise, whereas in this sugar daddy thing you get exactly what you want in the way you want it and can end it as soon as you're done with it.

I don't personally care for these sugar daddy relationships, but I can see the appeal.