Sugar parent/dating experiences?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can advertise. There are sugar daddy dating sites.

Back in my 40s I was sugar daddy to a college student for a couple years. We met at a regular dating site. She didn't advertise it. I learned what she wanted after we hooked up.

Be clear: it is money and/or gifts for sex.

D

deleted4772741

i do want a suggar daddy hahaha

jackaton

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Back in my 40s I was sugar daddy to a college student for a couple years. We met at a regular dating site. She didn't advertise it. I learned what she wanted after we hooked up.

Be clear: it is money and/or gifts for sex.
What was the site you visited? Hahaha i always wanna have a sugar daddy or a suger mommy, whichever comes up haha

Reactions: bijockfl

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I wanna know how to have a sugar parent. I have heard that there are sites for it but i could not find it. For the people who have had tried sugar dating, how was it? How can i find one? haha

Im not sure if I fall into the category of sugar baby or not?

With my older partner when we hook up for sex, its because we both want to and both enjoy our needs being met. On occasion he does give me money for some expenses. I have never asked for money and he knows that our hookups are always unconditional.

I dont mind admitting how hot and dirty I feel when he does give me money after sex though lol.

elmejordetodos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Be clear: it is money and/or gifts for yo quiero