Sugardaddies

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by exwhyzee, Oct 27, 2011.

1. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Saw something on television this evening about college students taking on sugardaddies to help pay tuition, rent, and personal costs. Certainly this is something that has been in practice for a very long time...but considering the current economy and the fact that unemployment is high among recent graduates...is it becoming more popular? What are your experiences or observations with guys and girls hooking up with older and wealthier patrons to make ends meet?

Have you (or someone you know) ever had a sugardaddy? Would you consider taking payments for sex?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I saw this story on the news recently too. Luckily I went to school during a thriving economy. Short cuts have never really worked out for me; always too many strings attached for my taste. I don't think I've never been in the position that these people apparently feel that they are in; by that I mean I've never felt that desperate.

3. D_phn98uyp

D_phn98uyp New Member

Interesting question. For me, a more appropriate question would be "Would you be willing to pay for sex?" To that, my answer would be, "With some of the guys on LPSG, Hell yeah!"

4. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well i suppose i should answer this question from the other end. No, I would not take on a rent boy. I find it very difficult not to become emotionaly involved with someone I am regularly having sex with, and it would just do my head in.

5. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

* exwhyzee * Have you (or someone you know) ever had a sugardaddy? Would you consider taking payments for sex?[/QUOTE]

Yeah ! remember that one time at Band Camp I needed $$$$$$ for sundries ....U had me ________________ for X amount ....Oh those were the days ..... Oh how I miss ur skin flute X ...It was always " so in tuned " especially when I'd lick Ur reed ,almost in a slurping motion ..... Mmmmmmmm !

6. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have you (or someone you know) ever had a sugardaddy? Would you consider taking payments for sex?

No i have not / would not / know of no one who has and overall think its a real sad state for humanity to be at. ...and acknowledge its probably been around since prostitution

7. D_phn98uyp

D_phn98uyp New Member

Well, I guess it depends on your age, how you look, etc. As you get older and your looks go away, your "field of dreams" gets smaller but your "field of fantasies" gets larger. From your great photos, you'll have nothing to worry about for a long, long time...maybe never. And you should always insist on the emotional involvement. I'll probably never have a rent boy, but it's fun to think about. Just sayin'.

8. august86

august86 Member

Albums:
    I certainly understand how people would enter into economic relationships. - You can give me what I want/need ITO companionship and sex, and I'll satisfy your financial and other desires.

Stictly transactional arrangements (the girl/boyfriend experience package) are much more frowned upon because the impression created is that of prostitution, but if you have the money, the twink needs to get through school, and this is how you choose to spend it, so what, eh? Supply and demand, I guess.

Also, certain people are not particularly affectionate or romantic for whatever reason, and thus find buying stuff and 'spoiling' their significant other as the only way to show their affection.

So, I doubt I'll ever be the 'boyfriend experience package', but I'll take my affection in whichever form it presents itself. Who knows lol, my desire for independence might make me the sugardaddy. Talk about dramatic irony.

9. dude_007

Gold Member

I don't see the big deal. At all

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Inc! Wake up! Its been a bad dream!

Something makes me think you would be a great daddy. :biggrin1:

11. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    As a college girl, this is something I must consider. I'm tired of juggling work and school. I just need to go to school full time.

12. luka82

Gold Member

Exie, for 9.99 dolars I`m gonna love you forever! :)

13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's commendable that you are thinking about going back to school at your age Ex. Go for it.

14. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

Me too! I want to go back to school and have a sugardaddy...or baby...or....:wink:

Anyway, I want a lover with deeeeep pockets!

15. august86

august86 Member

Albums:
    Haha! Flirt! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted