Suggestions for supporting/supplementing growth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by crazyman, Mar 18, 2009.

1. crazyman

crazyman New Member

I've recently noticed an increase in my girth in the past couple months.
    It seems to be about 1/4 of an inch increase.
    Basically, i am asking for tips/suggestions/ways to help support/supplement/etc the growth (if it does keep growing) so that hopefully it may be even bigger.

I am thinking along the lines of changing my diet maybe (eating healthier?) or maybe supplements(vitamins/etc?) but im not sure what vitamins or food would help...

any suggestions please post up!!

thanks !

2. formygirlfriend

formygirlfriend New Member

Eating healthier and exercising would probably be the best thing you can do right now to supplement your PE. Lift some weights...testosterone levels skyrocket when you do some heavy lifting. If not...maybe go to your vitamin store and pick up some L-Arginine its supposed to improve blood flow. If I were to recommend something though, I think you should get on a multi-vitamin specifically formulated for MEN as it contains alot of herbs/vits that benefit MEN exclusively. Something like...Ultra Vitaman. Any vitamin store should carry these men formulated vitamins.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Those are some great tips :)

I would also suggest making sure that you train for cardio as well. Strong, consistent blood flow is vital to making gains.

Make sure that you concentrate on each aspect of the routine- especially the oft-neglected warm ups/cool downs and stamina work. These are key components of the course and should be treated with as much or more importance than the "enlargement" work.

4. ReZZeeRd

ReZZeeRd New Member

hey big all does doing PE with NO products help with the growth?

5. Big Al

Gold Member

I've read mixed reviews on using NO in conjunction with PE. I've tried it for my stamina exercises and noticed a very slight difference. This could be attributed to the placebo effect.

Try it to see if it has any noticeable effects for you. NO has a lot of positive effects for weight training and other forms of exxercise, so using it for PE would just be a potentially positive side effect even if the results are negligible.

Draft saved Draft deleted