Suggestions on Taking a Large Penis

BriarRose

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a young gay male, dating a boy with a large penis. The length is only about 9 inches, but the width is intimidating, and I don't know the exact measurement, but it's as big around as his wrist is.

The problem is, he's really wanting to top, and I don't know how I can even try to take him. Is there a toy I could practice on, or some techniques that I use? I really want him to please him, but it's hard for me and it's even harder because he's just so big.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Start With A Good Quality Lube(ky,astroglide),,,,then Have Him Eat Your Man Pussy Out Untill It Is Calling His Name!start With Something Small Up Your Ass. A Finger To The First Knuckle Or A Small Dildo. Let Your Ass Accomadate To That Then Add The Whole Finger,then Something A Little Larger And Work Your Way Up To That Monster Meat!you Are In Control.the Position Can Make A Difference, I Prefer Doggie But On Your Back He Can Put More Of It In You And You Have Face To Face Contact,it May Feel Like You Are Going To Shit When He First Enters But That Goes Away.some People Take A Enema Prior To Rectal Play But I Never Had To,it Is An Asshole!

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you want to learn to take a cock like that, and you're both inexperienced, then you have some work to do before he tries to open you up with his cock. Your ass can accomodate practically anything you want to put in it..... with practise. Get an exact measurement of his circumference for starters, this way you know what you're working toward. If you can afford to buy some sex toys, get an average sized dildo and a graduated butt plug which matchs or exceeds his girth at the largest ripple. Using fingers, the dill and the plug you'll be able to learn to relax your muscles enough to take him without worry. Just don't rush it! Make a game out of learning to relax your muscles, you'll both have fun and before long he'll be riding you breathless ;)

Hairyguy

Some rippled plug ideas, you'll be wanting one that comes close to matching his girth at the final ripple. There's also a few good books on intro to gay sex, I'd recommend dropping by the book store and flipping through a couple. You should be able to find one that deals with the practicalities of learning to relax your bum.

PRIAPE.COM : GAY : TOYS : BUTTPLUGS
PRIAPE.COM : GAY : TOYS : BUTTPLUGS