Suggestions what's a good way to fuck a fleshlight?

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never tried one, but think I’d like too. Curious to see the future responses.
Go ahead and get one. Especially if you like to masterbate. Definitely better than your fist. Just needs a good rinse and powdering afterwards. You won't regret having one

Reactions: aldawg

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Other than jerking with it , I've tried putting it between pillows and fucking it
My favorite way to jerk with it is to take it out of its hard shell and stoke it all the way until my cock comes out the other end. This way I can enjoy watching myself cum :p

tumblrfan444

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Other than jerking with it , I've tried putting it between pillows and fucking it
My favorite way to jerk with it is to take it out of its hard shell and stoke it all the way until my cock comes out the other end. This way I can enjoy watching myself cum :p

I completely agree that this way is really hot!!! Done it myself several times.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much nicer to shoot your load, go soft but still in the fleshlight then harden up and go for a lock fleshlight fuck - and as its already lubed you'll be erotically charged as you cock slips back and forth in your own cum.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stick it between your mattress and box spring then get down on your knees. If everything lines up right, you are good to go.

For a cool variation, stick it as above but at a corner of the bed and pointing on the diagonal. Plant your feet on either side of the bed corner, assume a squat position, and have fun.

jalabi99

Experimental Member
Media
Stick it between your mattress and box spring then get down on your knees. If everything lines up right, you are good to go.

For a cool variation, stick it as above but at a corner of the bed and pointing on the diagonal. Plant your feet on either side of the bed corner, assume a squat position, and have fun.

That's a whole lotta work just to get your rocks off :D

In answer to OP's question: I remember reading about a motorised Fleshlight so that you could jerk off hands-free.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a whole lotta work just to get your rocks off :D

In answer to OP's question: I remember reading about a motorised Fleshlight so that you could jerk off hands-free.
I use a vibrating cock ring - that's hands free ands you adjust it so its just purring or going flat out

Reactions: hotguy88