Suicide

aussiechick63: I had to deal with a close friend committing suicide and being the last person to speak with him. I would have been the one to find him as well, with my kids, except for a quirk of fate. It took probably three years to get over his death properly. At first you go through disbelief and then it changes to anger and resentment and so many emotions aimed at this person that believes life is not worth living for, when he had three kids and a wife.
I knew he was going to do it, I questioned him about it and he assured me he wasn't going to do anything silly. I was angry I couldn't stop it, that I didnt do more to help him. Suicide isn't a solution, it doesn't help those left behind unfortunately. It is so sad that people get that down that they can't see thier way out of the fog.

Please Please I beg of anyone thinking of suicide to get help. It is the hardest thing in the world to deal with. Too many people are lost to suicide.

ON saying that I can totally understand people in pain committing suicide. I would do the same thing. To me that is suicide with a valid reason. I totally believe in euthanasia.