• is acceptable in extreme circumnstances

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's sad that people are so desperate for relief from their pain that they would kill themselves. I've known two people who have done it. One overdosed on pills and the other shot himself in the head. I've also known two murder/suicides. In each case the husband shot his wife and then himself. There were children left behind in both of those cases which made it all the worse. It is a choice, an unfortunate one, and when you're in that state of mind you're not thinking of the devastation you're leaving behind.

yea i agree but i think that most people that make suicide because of depression feel that their lives dont have remedy and also feel like they are alone in the world too

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The punishment could be the same. It all depends on the person. Sometimes people mistake extreme physical pain for being suicidal.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not trying to throw in spiritual stuff here but I wonder where suicidal souls go? Since it wasn't there time to die just wondering if there is punishment for that?

well i dont know if the after live stuff is real but i dont think that a just god will not send to hell people that make suicide because of depression . dont feel fair to me

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what do you guys think about the subject of suicide?
It can be appearing selfish but when a person reaches the place when they think there is no other choice there is no other choice for them

I have known persons who have done this and it is very sad but as said they are very depressed and get to believe there is no hope and life is too painful or they are very sick and see no cure for an illness

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suicide is never acceptable...and I don't mean that in a judgmental way, I mean it is just not acceptable for a person to be in that much pain that he/she would think that their life is not worth living. It is not acceptable to sit by and do nothing, which unfortunately happens all too frequently either because the signs are missed, or people are not equipped to deal with them. My heart goes out to someone in this frame of mind, as I have been there...it wasn't that I wanted to die, I just was so overwhelmed with pain which I so wanted to just end.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had a close family member, lover or best friend commit suicide?

I think few people who've been through it are going to say that (".... well, it's their body..."). IMO, the real victims of suicide are the people left behind.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had a close family member, lover or best friend commit suicide?

I think few people who've been through it are going to say that (".... well, it's their body..."). IMO, the real victims of suicide are the people left behind.

That's why I said it was a selfish thing to do. It may end your suffering, but it will create a lot more in those you leave behind.

Still, saying that others should be required to stay alive because it would be troubling to US if they were to commit suicide is ALSO extremely selfish.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the case of terminal illness I think it's a valid choice, it's tough on the people left behind, but is it any tougher than watching the person they love suffer every day, and if the sufferer feels he can't take the pain and debilitating effects of his illness anymore he shouldn't have to endure the pain just to spare the people around him pain.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My brother committed suicide about one year ago at the age of 33. There were no signs, and it devestated our entire family. He had some personal problems, but nothing that should have casused him to do what he did. Our family gets a little better each day, but we'll never be the same. We all have a lot of unanswered questions about it. What bothers me most about it, I hung out with him a few hours before he died and he seemed fine to me.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brother committed suicide about one year ago at the age of 33. There were no signs, and it devestated our entire family. He had some personal problems, but nothing that should have casused him to do what he did. Our family gets a little better each day, but we'll never be the same. We all have a lot of unanswered questions about it. What bothers me most about it, I hung out with him a few hours before he died and he seemed fine to me.
I am so sorry for your loss.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I was a teenaged suicide failure. The whole of it, since I was so young was 12 at the time was that I was isolated, handicapped, abused and without contacts.

As expressed before, at the age I tried, it was because of family. I had nothing else.

Nowadays, I feel it was wrong. I was lucky that I failed. The perspective gained was to support me through other bleak depressing time.