Suit sex experiences (M/M)

czechguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys, tell us about your last suit sex experience with another guy... (just sex in business suit and/or cum on shirt, tie, suit, shoes)...

my last experience was last weekend with a guy who has the same big fetish for suits like I do. We met at my place and I fucked him just with my cock out of zipper while he had his trousers lowered down under his butt. Our cum landed on his shirt and tie, especially on his huge windsor knot...

curious about your experience :tongue:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No underwear for either of you? Last time I had sex with my clothes mostly on, I had my jeans unzipped and pulled down below my butt (because I don't want a zipper anywhere near my erect cock), and briefs about the same.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
St. Patricks Day, Harringtons Bar Grill SF alley. Two 3-piece suits too much to drink, zippers open pulled out each others dicks to do a frottage than I
going down on him. He was huge, huge come load, great feeling, did not care
if anyone was watching in that dark alley. Vaguely remember seeing SFPD
earlier but quickly forgot everything but what was in my mouth. Do remember
after all these years the great feeling of him coming than he pulling on
me to come. Did not know each other but before and walked away from each other with drunken smiles back into the street.

czechguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No underwear for either of you? Last time I had sex with my clothes mostly on, I had my jeans unzipped and pulled down below my butt (because I don't want a zipper anywhere near my erect cock), and briefs about the same.

I had no underwear, he had a jockstrap... But you write about jeans, not about suit :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
... But you write about jeans, not about suit :)

I was writing about zippers. Same experience with suits, when I was a horny college lad at a funeral. Sorry my most recent example didn't suit your kink.