Suit Slacks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dtwnseagy, Aug 31, 2007.

1. dtwnseagy

dtwnseagy Member

Just wondering for you exec's and prof guys, if you show a nice bulge in your dress or suit slacks? Love to see a guy not hiding his bulge in his slacks. Also you ever j/o or get blown in your suit after a long meeting or a night on the town? Love to hear about it, if you have.

2. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

I love a hot suit bulge - have no problems showing mine. Gets some admiring looks. It's best if you wear no underwear or boxers, though I have worn briefs that push it out a little more.

bulgebigger likes this.
  3. ronin001

Gold Member

Not that I am huge; but if there was an overly noticeable bulge in my pants, I would either take the suit out of rotation and; or tell my tailor he did a poor job with his alterations. As far as sex in my clothes, no thanks, I had a naked woman covered in whipped cream leave a permanent stain on a jacket of mine.

4. sigmajam

sigmajam New Member

Just took an online class where the prof lectured nearly 5 hours in a wonderful pair of slacks that did nothing to hide his impressive endowment. He was clearly cut, long and girthy. Sorry, I'm not sure what the class was about - I was distracted, though not complaining.

bulgebigger likes this.
  5. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Nothing hotter than a suited guy walking with purpose or on his phone with a heavy swinging boxer short bulge. I saw exactly that last week in London - focused city guy walking quickly and on his phone with a natural swinging/bouncing package. Respect!

6. william1

Gold Member

I love to see guys in a suit, especially when they fill it nicely with big blue out front and a peachy arse at the rear. Was stood in Tescos queue few days ago with this guy in from of me with both, really quite turned me on :)

bulgebigger and glansout like this.
  7. Bashful_man

Gold Member

I don't think there is any thing hotter than seeing a man with a bulge and proud enough to wear a pair of slacks commando and letting it swing freely as he walks!! You see a lot of cellphone junkies that don't pay much attention to us watching him!!

william1 and bulgebigger like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice