Suit Slacks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dtwnseagy, Aug 31, 2007.

1. dtwnseagy

dtwnseagy Member

Just wondering for you exec's and prof guys, if you show a nice bulge in your dress or suit slacks? Love to see a guy not hiding his bulge in his slacks. Also you ever j/o or get blown in your suit after a long meeting or a night on the town? Love to hear about it, if you have.

2. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

I love a hot suit bulge - have no problems showing mine. Gets some admiring looks. It's best if you wear no underwear or boxers, though I have worn briefs that push it out a little more.

bulgebigger likes this.
  3. ronin001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not that I am huge; but if there was an overly noticeable bulge in my pants, I would either take the suit out of rotation and; or tell my tailor he did a poor job with his alterations. As far as sex in my clothes, no thanks, I had a naked woman covered in whipped cream leave a permanent stain on a jacket of mine.

4. sigmajam

sigmajam New Member

Just took an online class where the prof lectured nearly 5 hours in a wonderful pair of slacks that did nothing to hide his impressive endowment. He was clearly cut, long and girthy. Sorry, I'm not sure what the class was about - I was distracted, though not complaining.

bulgebigger likes this.
  5. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Nothing hotter than a suited guy walking with purpose or on his phone with a heavy swinging boxer short bulge. I saw exactly that last week in London - focused city guy walking quickly and on his phone with a natural swinging/bouncing package. Respect!

6. william1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love to see guys in a suit, especially when they fill it nicely with big blue out front and a peachy arse at the rear. Was stood in Tescos queue few days ago with this guy in from of me with both, really quite turned me on :)

bulgebigger and glansout like this.
  7. Bashful_man

Gold Member

I don't think there is any thing hotter than seeing a man with a bulge and proud enough to wear a pair of slacks commando and letting it swing freely as he walks!! You see a lot of cellphone junkies that don't pay much attention to us watching him!!

william1 and bulgebigger like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted