LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Some of the posts aren’t strictly men in suits showing underwear, but there is an equally valid concern about not creating additional or near-duplicate (new) threads. My longterm understanding with being on LPSG since 2004 was creating near-duplicate threads was the greater “sin”.

The subject is Suited men showing underwear, guys, buit I see many pics where the subject isn't visible. Please, stick to the
specification. Thanks!

View attachment 13100191

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the posts aren’t strictly men in suits showing underwear, but there is an equally valid concern about not creating additional or near-duplicate (new) threads. My longterm understanding with being on LPSG since 2004 was creating near-duplicate threads was the greater “sin”.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate. Nothing against your hot postings at all....but being on a thread where the subject is not hit is a little bit wrong. Quite simple. As you can see others do show the right ones here and that means suited men in underwear. Actually there is nothing to discuss about. A subject is a subject.

When you show Bel Gris (#61) not even in a suit nor in underwear then the subject is not fulfilled, same as #41 (last one) without any underwear. There are some more pics you posted here but I stop naming them now. It is obvious to me that many threads (with uploads by many other members) don't get the right attention as the thread founders may expect.

It can happen that we do post something not perfectly fitting by mistake (I did that myself in several cases as well) but it was obvious to me on this thread that too many pics don't respect the specification.

Once again: That has nothing to do with your long membership or the quality of your uploads or your appreciated participation. I mentioned my remark in a friendly way, didn 't want to bother you, just wanted to add we should pay attention and consider the mentioned subject.

Best greetings is sending Ted

Reactions: HotBulge

Joe1989

Superior Member
Media
95f1d52dd163ae15fa0418905181f33a.jpg
Does anyone know what brand those white briefs are?

stepbstep

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, Men at Play is a fantastic site. Love seeing all those hot men in their suits getting stripped down and they are usually wearing some sort of sexy briefs. The best is when a guy is still wearing his clothes, but he’s bent over a desk or table, trousers and briefs at his ankles, shirt pushed up, getting his ass eaten or plowed. Those are fantastic!

I have a bit of a briefs fetish and I’ve been at conferences and seminars where I can sometimes make out the briefs lines on a hot guy’s butt. And sometimes their briefs are visible when they are using the urinal, or around their ankles when they are in a stall. Love knowing what that good looking guy seated next to me in the hotel ballroom is wearing under his slacks!

In my office, a lot of guys wear no underwear at all under their slacks, which you can imagine creates quite a spectacle - especially if they're wearing any color besides black.

One in particular always catches my interest: He would wear a full suit (eg. with the vest and everything) in this pale grey color...and the outline of his dick is *always* visible. I'm sure he got some complaints because 1) he wears mostly dark colors now and 2) he must be wearing these stupid compression shorts that are all the rage, because nothing at all is visible anymore.

In any case, my favorite memory of him is being in the elevator with him, glancing down and seeing he had a massive boner literally lifting the fabric of his slacks (I could see EVERYTHING) and then seeing that he was sexting on his phone...clearly a bit oblivious, but I always enjoy seeing him around :)