Summer After Graduation: Leaving for College (Pt.3)

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back again, ready for more?

Steve went to stay at Dan's that night after his "session" with Jason.
Dan and Steve were in Dan's room lieing on the bed looking at the ceiling and talking.
"Wasn't it great? I told you Jason was good." said Dan.
"It was okay." Steve replied, "but he's kinda a jerk"
"Well yeah, he's awesome though. Hey enjoy it while you can; we leave for college next week."
"I know, it's too bad."
"Yeah I wish we could have done this years ago."
"Yeah." Steve said adjusting his crotch. Dan noticed. The big muscular stud was in his boxers and undershirt. He sat up and leaned on one elbow. Steve looked at him. Then he looked at Dan's crotch, he saw the stallion starting to make a tent in his boxers. Steve looked back at Dan, and then into his eyes. Dan leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It was a gentle kiss. A kiss that gave Steve an immediate erection. Dan's warm lips and breath were gently massaging Steve's. Dan stopped.
"I have something to tell you." Dan whispered.
"What's that?" Steve replied in the same tone.
"I think...I mean I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual." Dan blushed and looked away he sat up facing the rear of Steve.
Steve put his hand on Dan's big shoulder. "Dude it's okay. I've always liked girls but lately I get off to guys. I think I might be bi too."
Dan turned around with a big smile on his face. "Really?"
"Yeah dude."
Dan leaned and kissed Steve. This time much more passionate, with heavy breath he stuck his tounge into Steve's mouth. They kissed. Steve pushed him back slightly. "What's wrong?" Dan asked.
"I wanna tell you something."
"OKay sure." Dan said smiling.
"I think, well I think I love you." Steve said trembling. He'd never been so scared in his life. Why he was scared he didn't know. "I only wanna be with you."
"That's amazing." Dan said and a tear fell from his eye. "Now look what you made me do you ass, you're making me cry." Dan said laughing as he got up to go to his bathroom. Seconds later he came out with a tissue wiping his eye and a XL condom in his hand. "I love you to Steve. I wanna be with you. I wanna love you. Especially right now."

Steve was still sore and tired from Jason but he would go any day with Dan. Steve stood up and took off his boxers and shirt. Dan did the same also. Pulling down his boxers and letting his schlong flop. There was the huge monster. Steve was so excited. Dan gently put on the condom and walked towards Steve on the bed. Steve was ready. Dan grabbed some near-by lube on the night stand and rubbed in nice and gently around Steve's rectum. Steve let out a pleasureful sigh. Dan grabbed a hold of his tanker and gently touched the entrance of his anus.
"Ready, baby?" Dan asked.
"Fuck yeah." Steve grinned. Dan entered. It hurt Steve, but he wanted it bad. It also felt so fucking good. "Go all in."
"No I couldn't." Dan said, slightly moving his body back and forth.
"Yes. You must I need all of you in me." Steve said breathing hard.
And Dan did as his lover said. He went in totally and completely the feeling was amazing. He wanted to ride him hard and fast, but knew that he would severely hurt his lover and friend. Gently and slowly after time he built up speed as he fucked him. Every time he went in Steve would let out a big sigh or an "ugh" sound. The feeling of pleasure.

Dan leaned in towards Steve as Steve was on the edge of the bed on his back. Dan's abs tightened as he came in on Steve. They were face to face. They kissed. They massaged eachother's tounges as Dan gently rode Steve.
"I'm ready to pull out" Dan said
"Okay." Steve whispered in lust. He grabbed Dan's cock and slide it out of his ass. Steve got up off the bed and squated down and then back up and tightened his ass cheeks. He was good. Dan was unrolling the condom from his member as he sat on the bed. Steve came over and straddled Dan.
"You're my big man. And I want you all to myself." Steve said.
"Oh you've got me baby." And they kissed again. As they were kissing Steve thought of their life, their friendship, his life how this one night would change everything. He didn't care though he was with the one he wanted he knew in his heart.
Steve went down lower and attempted to suck on Dan's cock, once again only fitting part of it in. He did the best he could until his mouth got tired. He then jerked Dan's monster cock and massaged his loose balls and sac occasionly rubbing his forefinger around Dan's rectum.
Dan was ready to cum. He told Steve. Steve got down on the floor and sat there. Dan stood up and he came all over Steve's face and chest. Steve took his hand and rubbed it around and then licked the leftover off. He was use to the taste now and enjoyed it.

Dan got down and grabbed a hold of Steve's snake. He then took it in his mouth. Steve just got off at looking at Dan. His muscular hot body was so tone and sexy. He was like a god and he was all Steve's. Steve was ready to cum in minutes. And Dan took it all in as a favor to Steve.
"I don't mind that I eat your cum."
Steve smiled and kissed him. They took some towels and wiped eachother down.
"I'll get a shower tomorrow." Dan said. It was already 2:00 in the morning.
"I'll get one with you." Steve replied smiling.

The both crawled into Dan's bed, naked and under the covers. For a bit the explored eachtoher. Just kissing and touching and carressing eachother's body parts and sensitive spots. Eventually they fell asleep together in eachother's arms.

The next week went by quickly occasionly getting together and sleeping over at eachother's houses. Neither of them told anyone that they were in love or bisexual.
Dan and Steve were off to college. Roommates even. They had the next four years to be together and eventually maybe they will be ready to tell someone. For now they had eachtoher and that's all they needed.

Still want more? Let me know, I can have continue it with college stories.