Summer After Graduation (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by BigCollege_Cock, Mar 2, 2006.

1. BigCollege_Cock

Guys,
    I'm continuing the story and I'm gonna see how far it will go. I'm glad you liked it, keep up the feedback.

In the pool we really didn't do too much more than in my room. It was still amazing, we were both exhausted though. Dan went home that night and told me he'd call me later. I did alot of thinking that day. I don't know. I kind of felt guilty and hated myself. I never wanted to do it again. But yet, there was a little tiny piece of me that was craving for more.
    Later that night, Dan called. "So what are you up to?" He said in a low whisper. I could tell that this was his like "horny" voice, when ever he talked like this he must have been doing something sexual.
    "Nothing really." I said casually.
    "Oh." He said. "I'm stroking my meat."
    I laughed. "About today, what happened? I mean we've been friends since we were freshman, why didn't you ever tell me you wanted to do that."
    There was some silence. "I really don't know. I was in the mood, I mean I didn't jack off for a few days, and I just wanted to give it a try. We were alone and getting undressed and I just thought what the hell. If you were against why did you do it?"
    I could tell that I offended him. "Oh no dude I loved it I wanna do it again." I stopped I couldn't believe I just said that. "I mean it was an...amazing experience."
    "Yeah well I'm glad you liked it." He said in his whisper again. "I want you to meet my buddy Jason from the football team."
    "The one you gave the bj to?" I asked eagerly.
    "Yeah him." He said and then moaning.
    "I already met him." I replied starting to get hard.
    "Yeah well I want you to really meet him. Like meet his meat." He said laughing.
    I laughed to and unzipped my pants. "Are you really jacking off?"
    "Hell yeah." He said, moaning.
    "Cool." I said, starting to stroke my cock. We both talked the next 20 minutes about random shit, mostly about the next time we'd "experiment" again, and we both stayed on the line until the other one came.

The next day I met up with Dan and Jason at our local Coffee Shop. We found a deserted table in the back where we could get privacy.
    "So, long time no see Steve." Jason said to me.
    "Yeah." I said. I really wasn't too acquainted with him.
    "Dan told me about your session yestarday. Pretty cool, huh?"
    "I guess so, yeah." I said.
    Jason leaned in closer, "Dan said your interested in doing some stuff with me."
    I felt like I was making a drug deal. "Yeah maybe." I said uncomfortably. "Are you gay?" I asked Jason.
    "What? Fuck no." He said loudly. I shished him to be quiet. "No, you fucking idiot, I fucked more girls then I could even count."
    "Then why do you wanna be with me." I asked.
    "Because Dan told me your cock was huge, and just because you do that stuff doesn't make you gay. Didn't you ever hear of experimenting?"
    "Yeah." I said smiling. I felt reasured and comforted by what he said.
    "Well?" Jason said. "When do you wanna get together?"
    "Oh, I dunno. Not at my house, at least not anytime soon."
    "Dude, me and Christie just broke up, and I'm fucking horny. So how about tonight and we'll drive somewhere? Come to my house at like 7."
    "Yeah sure. Sounds good. Will Dan be there?" I looked to Dan, he has been quiet this whole time.
    "Probably not. And besides I'll be too fucking stoned to care anyways."
    We all laughed and left the cafe. I went home and got ready for tonight.

Parents were out. And my sister was a work. I guess Jason could have come over, but I wasn't sure. I grabbed my wallet and my cell. My wallet had a condom in it. I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door. It was a warm night, probably in the 70's. I got into my car and drove away. Jason only lived a mile away. I pulled up to his house and he was in his red Pontiac ready to go. I parked my car behind his and got out and got into the passenger's side of his car.
    "Ready?" He said.
    "Hey." I said. "Yeah I'm ready." I told him buckling my seat belt. It clicked and I looked up at him. He leaned forward and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed him back. He put his hand on my crotch and squeezed my balls.
    "Good." He said. "I know this great place, up by the mountains."
    We drove for about 10 minutes. We went back into this dirt road and seclusive woods. There was a drop-off that you could over look into the ocean, where we were. I remembered coming here when i was little to throw rocks into the water. It's been blocked off for years because a man comitted suicide up here. Jason parked his car and turned it off. He turned and looked at me. "Well lets see it."
    I unzippered my shorts and pulled them down. I wasn't wearing any underwear. My 5 1/2 inch soft cock was resting against my thigh and my big balls were sweating, despite the fact that I had shorts and no underwear on.
    "Nice." He said. He placed his thumb and forefinger on my flaccid cock and starting stroking it. Suddenly it came to life. Sticking straight up in the air was my 8 inch cock. "Let's get in the back." Jason said. I took off my shirt and climbed through to the back seat. There was much more room. When he got back there he stripped down also. He was hard. His cock was about 6 or 6 1/2 inches long and it was modertly thick. Nothing like Dan's but thicker than mine. Jason leaned in towards me. He was on top of me and kissed me. He then kissed my neck. He moved down lower and kissed and sucked my nipples. Then he moved down even lower. Licking my hairline below my belly button and then my pubes. He got to my cock and kissed it. He then sucked on my loose balls. The feeling was good. I leaned back in my seat. I was so hard. Jason sucked my cock. He did it better than Dan did. He was a pro. I grabbed his head and started massaging it. Jason looked up. "Your turn." He told me. I got down low. I sucked his cock right away. This was much easier than Dan's to suck. So I sucked hard and good. I caressed his balls and sucked on them. I rubbed my hand over his black busy pubes. Licking his balls I stroked his cock and he moaned. I put his cock back in my mouth and worked my tounge. Without warning I felt this warm, salty fluid in my mouth. This dude came in my mouth! I swallowed and looked up at him.
    "Sorry I didn't warn you." He said.

2. BigCollege_Cock

"It's alright." I said.
    "Good." said Jason. He flipped me over, onto my stomach. There wasn't much room to work in his car but we did okay. I thought he was gonna fuck me and I was gonna warn him to use a condom but instead I felt his warm wet tounge on my ass cheeks. He was giving me a rim job and man did it feel amazing.
    "If..." I huffed. It felt so good. "If you wanna fuck me use protection."
    "Yeah sure." He said mumbling in my ass.
    Why have I waited so long for these wonders and joys? It was so good to have this done to you. And being with another guy was soo amazing and thrilling.
    After he gave me my rim job I felt his cock in my ass. It felt good. Once again it felt better than Dan's because of it not being so big. It still hurt a little. All of Jason's cock was in me. And he rode me in the back of his car. After 5 minutes I felt him cum in my ass. Oh shit, I thought. Is this good? Is this safe? Wait a minute. Why the fuck wasn't he wearing a condom.
    He pulled out. And I turned around. "What the fuck, dude?"
    "What?" He said huffing, wiping the rest of the cum off his cock and licking it.
    "I said use a fucking condom."
    "Dude! You're not gonna get pregnant. I was fucking tested. Now shut the fuck up and fuck me."
    "Fine." I mumbled grabbing for my wallet. I got the condom out and slipped it on. It felt funny I rarely used them, only to masturbate. I didn't cum yet, and I really wanted to. I spread his ass cheeks and sliped my cock in. Only 5 inches of it were in. I thought of what Dan had told me about hurting him.
    "Go all the way in." Jason ordered.
    So I did all 8 inches of me. And I pounded him. I pounded him hard. Fucking asshole. Of course I wasn't gonna get pregant but there was the fear of AIDS. I was just paranoid. I guess the whole football team must be checked.
    Jason let out a moan. I wasn't sure if I was hurting him or if he enjoyed it. I went in deep as far as I could. And I came. I pulled out and threw off my condom. He sat there breathing hard.
    "Now what?" I asked.
    Jason leaned in. "This." He said. For the next 20 minutes we just made out. Caressing and rubbing eachother. Occasionally stroking one another's meat.
    This was once again an awesome night, but I'd much rather be with Dan.

More to come soon guys.

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

It needs more chicks...

:biggrin1:

4. BigCollege_Cock

Yeah, lol. But if you haven't noticed it's kind of a gay story. Haha.

5. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    And how is one safer than the other?

6. BigCollege_Cock

I dunno...I didn't know swallowing semen wasn't safe, I read on the internet that it was okay to

7. soullessfire

soullessfire New Member

Swallowing is safer. Please notice the "ER" at the end of that word, since THE ONLY COMPLETELY SAFE METHOD IS TO USE YOUR HAND.

Basically anything that hits your stomach acid will die. End of. Very little survives that. That makes it marginally safer to swallow. Added to that the fact that your small intestine is designed to remove any remaining proteins etc from food, and it's fairly obvious that anal sex is higher risk.

However, risk in these cases, whether it's "higher" or "lower" is still risk. Something as simple as brushing your teeth too hard in an effort to get into the bedroom for some fun, can leave enough damaged tissue for a virus to enter your bloodstream.

Ok. Lecture over.

8. D_Nearby69

D_Nearby69 New Member

Oral sex is considered a very low risk activity in terms of HIV infection. This is because HIV cannot enter the body through a healthy, undamaged mouth. However, if there is damage or wounds present inside the mouth or, a sexually transmitted infection present or other infection, this would pose a risk as the HIV virus could enter the bloodstream this way, therefore resulting in HIV infection. There is no evidence to suggest that spitting or swallowing is safer/less safe. Infection occurs through the mouth.

It is also worth remembering that saliva contains an enzyme which naturally inhibits the HIV virus, called the protease inhibitor enzyme.

All reported cases of HIV infection via oral transmission have occured from the insertive partner to the receptive partner. There are so far no credible cases of HIV infection occuring from receiptive to insertive partner.

However, other sexually transmitted infections can be very efficiently passed on via oral sex. For example chlymidia and syphillis to name a few.

9. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    Exactly. I was thinking of oral herpes.

Draft saved Draft deleted