Summer at the pool (straight)

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I pulled up to Alex’s driveway that night. Naturally I had followed all the steps Alex had taught me. Showering and grooming myself, making sure I smelled good and was physically ready to perform. I had brought condoms and had spent the last few days abstaining from masturbation, “come to my house ready to fuck” had been her mantra

I parked in her driveway as usual and found a note by her front door.

“John,

Come on in. I’m out by the pool. Make yourself a drink and come join me.

-Alex”

There was nothing too outlandish. Alex had mentioned that tonight would be some kind of test, so I felt that the note didn’t settle much of the mystery.

I walked into the house and found it to be completely empty. The lights were dim and it was very quite. I made myself a tequila and soda water, squeezing a fresh lime wedge into it. I knew how to get to her pool so I walked through her large house to get to the patio area and slide open the door.

Again it was very quite. There was a women siting by the pool, but it wasn’t Alex, it was her mom. Alex’s mom, Jessica was in her mid 40’s and a very powerful and well known attorney. She had a very similar body type to her daughter, with blond hair and a skinny, moderately tall body. Alex’s mom looked at me and called me over.

“John! I’m glad you could make it. Come here! Have a drink with me.”

Confused, I did the only thing I could and go along with it. I smiled nervously and came to sit next to Jessica, Alex’s mom.

“Now. I know you probably thought you were coming to meet Alex tonight, but she told me some things about you and I thought it was time for us to meet.”

I sat in silence, trying to figure out what was going on.

“You probably don’t know about me and my husband, but I’m sure you can tell from our house that we live a very successful life, and with that success comes a lot of stress”

I nodded my head.

“You see, we have an open relationship. We both work long hours, and sometimes, we don’t see each other for weeks at a time. It’s very much accepted that we each need to satisfy our selves even when we have work duties that prevent us from having a typical marriage. It probably sounds strange to you, but some day you might understand that 20 years of marriage can take away some of the thrills.”

Again I nodded. As Jessica was talking I noticed she was leaning in closer to me. She was so commanding and confident I could tell what had made her a successful litigator.

“My daughter Alex tells me you are quite the lay! Even better that Ricardo. Is this true?”

I nodded again, trying to act confident like Alex had taught me.

Jessica stood up and removed her robe. She was wearing a two-piece bikini underneath. She had a flawless body, with tight abdominals and larger than expected, C cup breasts pushing out from her top. They were clearly fake breasts as they were far too large and perfect for her slight body. She had fierce, piercing brown eyes that seemed to look right through you.

“Don’t act like you aren’t impressed, most girls your age would kill for this body” she laughed. And she was right.

“You are very beautiful Ms. Johnson” I commented.

“Now, John… Time for you to show me what you’ve got”

At first I was nervous about what to do. She had already explained away any moral concerns that I might have had. Not only was her husband aware of he indiscretions, he was maybe even encouraging them. Alex seemed to be aware of it all and it seemed like there was no one to offend.

I took a deep breath and went back to my training. A sort of daze came over me as I went through the first few steps to pleasing a women . I took off my clothes, other and my bathing suit to allow her to see my finely chiseled body, then I took her by the shoulders and kissed her passionately. She was a skilled kisser and I felt her tongue lash around my own as we kissed and felt our bodies against each other.

Jessica kneeled down to pull off by swim trunks. My cock was already at its full attention when she snapped them down, and she smiled knowingly at me as she looked up at me.

“Nice thickness” she said, as she started stroking my cock in her hand.

Knowing my first step was to take control, I grabbed her and pulled her waist up to my own, before taking her body and moving her to one of the lounger chairs. She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed passionately.

After I put her gently onto the chair, I kissed down her stomach to her bikini bottom. Her skin and stomach we so tight I was feeling de-ja-vu from performing this same maneuver on Alex. I couldn’t believe this woman was more than double my age.

I removed her bikini and began to lick her pussy. I wasn’t bashfully about it, I knew what Alex had taught me felt good, and within a few moment he mom was panting heavily and wrapping her hands around my head.

I licked and sucked on Jessica’s clit for at least 10 minutes, brining her to several near orgasms before I dialed back the pressure, in tune with the rise and fall of her biorhythms.

“Fuck me John!” she finally moaned and I knew it was time to transition.

“Make her beg” Alex had always said to me in our practice sessions.

Again I lifted Jessica and put her on the table. The height was perfect, similar to where I had practiced with Alex and the desk in her room. I knew at this height I could thrust at good pace without getting sore or cramped. I was going to pump this women as hard as I could.

I slowly teased her pussy with my cock before entering halfway, hearing her gasp made me feel the first pangs of oncoming orgasm, a feeling Alex had taught me to suppress so that I could sustain longer sessions. I used mental tricks to ease myself back down, and began thrusting my full length into and out of her, at first slowly and gradually increasing.

As I got to a good pace, I knew that I could go a lot harder, but wanted to test the waters.

“Do you want it harder?” I asked.

“Holy shit!” she moaned. “Give me it all you stud!” she shouted, louder than I was expecting.

I was glad I had more in the tank. I increased my pace up to 90% of my max effort, fucking her loudly as the table bounced and her moans getting louder and louder.

“Oh John, oh fuck you stud! Fuck me ! Yes! HARDER! YES! YES!” Jessica was screaming louder than I had ever heard a women scream. While Alex had trained me she had never been as loud as her mother was now screaming.

I continued my pace and new it was almost time for the last phase. My Adonis position as Alex called it. First, I put my arms onto the table, surrounding her tiny body with my strong arms as a sawed in and out of her with deep fast strokes. Then, I looked into her eyes and told her I wanted her to cum on me.

“Oh Yes!” She yelled, “YES! YES! I’m going to cum!” she yelled.

I picked her up off the table so that I was holding her on my waist, lifting her up and down on my cock as her arms wrapped around my neck.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she yelled.

“I’m… FUCKING…. CUMMING!” She yelled again, as I released the mental energy I was using to prevent my own orgasm. As I did so I felt the sensation to cum rising almost immediately and I felt my balls tighten and immense pleasure as I started releasing sperm into her also quivering body. I groaned in pleasure as I felt the full release and sexual pleasure of my orgasm

“OH! Oh! Oh!” she moaned as I thrust, hard and fast, filling her up with large spasms of sperm from deep inside me.

Finally finished, as I slowed down, I lifted her slippery body off of mine and gently placed her onto the recliner.

“Oh, that was wonderful “ she sighed. I enjoyed the rest of my drink with her, basking in the compliments she was handing me. Before I left, she gave me a kiss, and told me she hoped we could do this again some time.

The next morning when I got the pool, I was a little bit nervous how Alex was going to react. I mean she seemed to have planned this whole thing, but would she be ok with it?

Any doubt was removed the moment I saw her in the morning. She ran up to me beaming.

“John, You did it! “

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She told me you were a better lay than Ricardo! You passed”

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“It means you are ready! Ready to win back Megan” she said.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fantastic return to a fun story!!! Thanks for the next section, it was good :) Pretty awesome he got to bang a hot 40 year old. Only now I hope he doesn't get Megan back, I hope he falls for Alex and she falls for him. They fuck so good together already, they should go all in together!

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ricardo checked his phone for the 4th time, still no text from Jessica. Ricardo knew that Alex's mom was home this week, he had made sure to check her calendar the last time. While Ricardo had fucked her only once or twice per month, she was very important to him. Not only did he get the pleasure of fucking a beautiful and powerful women, but he also got to receive her payment for his services. At $5,000 a pop, Ricardo had made more income from fucking Alex's mom than his work at the pool.

"Fuck!" he cursed. It was already 1 am, way to late for her to respond. He knew she usually passed out before 11. In frustration, Ricardo texted Alex.

"WHY ISNT YOU MOM ANSWERING ME??" he texted Alex in anger.

Ricardo saw from his phone that Alex was working on typing a response, which gave him some hope.

"It's over" Alex finally sent
"She has a new man" Alex said

Ricardo threw his phone into the wall, nearly breaking it.. It didn't make sense, how would Alex and Jessica had found someone else for her. She was so needy and only Alex would know how to find a man up to her mom's standards.

Suddenly, Ricardo had a thought. He had noticed something about Alex and her relationships over the past few weeks and something clicked.

"So, I guess John has upped his fuck game..." Ricardo sneered.
"He will still have far to go" he laughed, as he started texting Megan.

Imbackbitches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh my god this story is amazing. Sounds like sooo many fantasies I've had haha....plzzzzzz keep it going. Maybe a huge crazy orgy...??