Summer Baseball

poiuy

Experimental Member
Media
Is any one in college and in a one of those summer baseball legues i am and was just wondering if anyone on here is. i have to stay with host parents wich i kind of akward at first. im afraid that someone will see me jackin off. i even have to sleep with another guy in the room wich sucks! i dont have any me time at least they have a hot tub. these other guys on the baseball team that all live in one house like seven of them and they all have to share rooms i cant even imagine this, there must be no privicy.

Rad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What sucks. The room or the guy that is in your room. That is unclear.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
right on dude i used to play D1 and played in MINK, Northwoods, and Cape my last year...........don't worry about it most of the time you're host family is cool as shit and you're one of those "outta town guys"......take advantage of it if u know what i mean ;)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please be aware that most host parents were themselves younger people at one time in their lives.

If you want to self pleasure yourself I am confident that if you are a baseball player you are most likely a male. Most males still continue to masturbate; even when they are in sexually active marriages. It was, and always continue to be fun.

Now regarding any evidence you may be worried about. Please remember that you can use the bathroom shower to exercise your right to self pleasure and the sperm/semen goes down the drain. Should you have the option of working out a batch of sperm/semen between the sheets may I suggest that you learn now how the laundry equipment works. If you are in a host home they will be impressed when you volunteer to keep your own clothes clean in addition to the towels and bed linen. You will be considered a keeper. They may even let you come back next year.

Enjoy the opportunity that this program allows. You will meet new people and also have the chance to mature yourself.

Heck, if the Host Parents have a Garden/Lawn, you could even volunteer to help with the maintenance/grooming.

Enjoy the opportunity and become a part of the solution rather than be a part of the problem.

I wish you well. Play Ball and enjoy the opportunities.

Just think, the seven in the house have to be responsible for their own food. You will be the envy of you peers.