Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just booked a romantic getaway with my wife for mid-July so now need to slim down and tone up to make myself as irresistible as possible. Looking for others in similar situation to establish accountability, and that extra motivation to reach our goals through inspiration and/or shame.

Who's in?

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted816494

I just booked a romantic getaway with my wife for mid-July so now need to slim down and tone up to make myself as irresistible as possible. Looking for others in similar situation to establish accountability, and that extra motivation to reach our goals through inspiration and/or shame.

Who's in?

Sounds cool. A buddy is getting married around Labor Day and wouldn't mind trimming down a few, especially as I'm going to be a groomsman. I'm mainly doing cardio right now (i.e. running) but need to get back to hitting the weights. And welcome to the site, btw.

Reactions: Bondi

yelnos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds cool. A buddy is getting married around Labor Day and wouldn't mind trimming down a few, especially as I'm going to be a groomsman. I'm mainly doing cardio right now (i.e. running) but need to get back to hitting the weights. And welcome to the site, btw.
Running is like one of the worst forms of exercise for getting in shape. Check the research, slap it into the old google machine

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent! Who else?

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm tring to gain some muscle from february....( i was always a super skynny guy, intellectual type, and i dislike sports and gyms) me too looking to be more attractive to my wife ( she is so pretty..<3)
From what I see, your wife should be very happy already. Here's to making her even happier.

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think we have enough players to get this started. Anyone else who wants to join at any time, please do. Post your goals, making them as specific as possible, then report on progress every couple weeks or so. Hopefully the motivation and support will happen organically from there.

I'm currently 195 lbs, 25% body fat. I want to get to 180/19% by July 14, and 170/14% by Labor Day.

Here's a "before" picture. I plan to have a much sexier pic to share by end of summer.

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1187831/

Bondi,

Any updates on how the rest of the summer has gone?

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bondi,

Any updates on how the rest of the summer has gone?

I'm still working out like a fiend, but unfortunately the progress has slowed. I'm still about 8 pounds and 2 body fat pts away from my goal. I'll keep at it, but it will likely take me past Labor Day. The more important thing, though, is that I'm feeling great.

Thanks for asking!

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Today is Labor Day and the last day of this challenge. The scale today had me at 174 lbs and 18% body fat. While I missed my goal by a few pounds, I'm close enough to taste it. I have no choice but to keep going until the job is done.

I hope everyone else had a fun and successful summer!

Today is Labor Day and the last day of this challenge. The scale today had me at 174 lbs and 18% body fat. While I missed my goal by a few pounds, I'm close enough to taste it. I have no choice but to keep going until the job is done.

I hope everyone else had a fun and successful summer!
Congrats!

Reactions: Bondi