Summer Body

D

dutchboy00

Hi there!

I wanna get a nice summer body this year, like bigger arms, sixpack, bigger chest.
Do you have specific exercises for my body type?
I will post my progress pics on my profile!

Reactions: Piet111

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You could start with my favorite burpees. Incline, decline, flat bench press. Butterfly pulls, row machine. Don't forget to work every muscle group. You don't want skinny legs and a big upper body.

Now that I've started back to the gym, I do a full body workout. It works best for me. Others work different muscle groups on different days.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're pretty lean so u have a good base to work with.

Youtube Dorian Yates' routine and google Max-OT training. Brief heavy training with your main set of each exercise going to max reps. Being lean like that u dont wanna overtrain.

Also, pick a goal. Bigger arms n chest doesnt go along with a 6pack lol. As a general rule of thumb it takes a 10-15lb weight gain to increase your arms by one inch. To get bigger u have to eat bigger n lift bigger. Which means a 6-pack prolly isnt gonna happen alongside that. Do a cutting season, or a bulking season. you gotta pick one goal or the other. Thats how most guys do it. Bulk during winter then cut Feb-april. One or the other. So many guys sabotage themselves trying to do both at the same time.