Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have two stories one happy and one sad ...

Happy, at a church camp when i was in my teens I met another camper who was from MA. Seems like his dad was determined to make a man out of him at way too early an age, he might have been 16? but he already had a fully developed body, I mean like steroid bodybuilder shape with fully developed pecs, bulging guns, mountainous traps and helmets of muscle on his shoulders .. his back even had a V, bubble butt and thick thighs. He is uncharacteristically blond for an Armenian... the only normal thing about him was a fully grown but typical size cock and balls. Nice bush though.
We became good friends, nothing ever went "there". I never understood how he got so big, I thought he was born that way. ... I only knew he wasn't a gymnast.
Later I learned that his dad pushed him so hard till he got so tight he could barely move.
We didn't see each other again for many years, he was more in his 50s retired early from a successful sales career, second wife and only a middle school aged son. He a still solid but the massive shape had slimmed down to a trim athletic build.
I need to ask him what he's doing with his son now, is he going to mold him the same way?

My sad story was going to a tennis camp at a prep school in CT with two brothers from home. One of the counselors , a 20something black guy named Marcus, slipped into my room at night. He was trim and good looking but I was absolutely terrified.. i knew why he was there when he sat on the bed. I knew I was getting attracted to men but there was so much guilt and shame around those feelings I was in no frame of mind to give it a try with an adult. I'd only sucked my cousin (exactly my age).. I blustered enough that he eventually gave up, nothing happened, but when I told the brothers they went to the camp admin for me. A lady counselor sat me down to talk on a bench and got my story. Marcus vanished that afternoon....
Now I wonder what would have happened if I'd been willing... it took me till age 54 to just let it happen... that's a long time to live with all those bad feelings... but they all vanished in literally one afternoon. I just saw him again this week..

Reactions: Milkyway305