Summer Horniness

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if I"m just backed up after 26 years of not getting or if the weather. But this summer my hormones have been going crazy. Its has been like 100 degrees in NY for almost a week and I can't free ball because I have to try and strap my dick down. Everything seems to get me hard, whether its sexual or not. Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't gone thru this since I was 14. Cold showers don't help and jacking off just seems to calm me down for about five minutes. The other day I had to my cereal in Rite Aide with my dick sitting on the gum rack in front of the cashier.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always like hot weather, my big balls hang low, and cock just hangs fully flaccid. I was out the other nite, sitting on a bench, smoking a cig with a gal I know. we were talking and she glanced once at my package, and i got a little turned on. when I turned to put my smoke out, I turned back a little sooner, and caught her checking again. she was caught, she knew it. "gee....that's real nice" with a wink. I'm late 50's, she is early 30's. she wants to fuck, she doesn't know if she wants to fuck a married guy. 2 summers ago, I got the, yeah, but you're married thing. and then a week later, I wanna fuck you, but you are married. then she stops talking to me for a month, then it starts all over again.