Summer in the air...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Bradboy, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Bradboy

Bradboy Member

I went to beach other day and i realy enjoy in hot male bodies. And even i saw a quite big bulge that one had. What are your experiences at beach? Have you ever cought some guy in any action, or even do it yourself?

2. ecjc2000

ecjc2000 New Member

i love going to the beach, its the best perve. Love men with DP's on. Love the big bulges and really love when hot men come out of the ocean. Nice topic. Its funny I can't close my eyes to sunbake as i am too busy perving... lol :biggrin1:

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I mostly see fat Local guys at the beach with tits bigger than both my sisters. We also have a lot of hot young student guys as well. The really young guys wear trunks so baggy their butt cracks show. People aren't as into lascivious acts at the beach here. The best place to watch hot guys are the surf spots but if you're a guy and not surfing, it looks strange.

4. gluben

gluben Active Member

Albums:
    I went to Mykonos the last summer and me and my friends wento to Parides Beach. This beach has a "nudist area" and we went to visit it becoz nobody of us had gone in a nudist beach before. It was funny, I saw a lot of cock...but unfortunately there were only avarage cock...

5. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

i've done it down at the beach more then a few times.. me and a friend would go and find new places to do some sexual stuff, we went down to a beach, which is pretty private.. we'd say we were goin swimming, walk down the road, go through the woods until we hit the beach, then we would go down there and just go at it.. it was fun...:smile:

6. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here in Austin we have a nude beach called Hippie Hollow. Many of the people that frequent it are swingers and part of the swinger/bdsm underground here in town. Over half the crowd isn't much to look at, which makes it incredibly hard for us decent looking people to be there....lol Nothing dries up my pusy faster than knowing a man wants me. Anyway! that's off topic.

The point IS...There was a tourist barge driving around the lake recently. The announcer over the PA system made note that the barge was going past Austin's one nude beach and all the passengers of the boat ran to one side to get a good look, which capsized the boat. They all wanted to get a good look at the naked folks, and they got a really good look when they had to swim to the nearest shore...which was Hippie Hollow.

haha

Anyway, I have a pool for nude tanning >> see gallery. heh

Draft saved Draft deleted