Summer Nights

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the last minute, I joined a few of my buddies on a road trip from New York to the New Jersey shore. One of them was in a summer share that included a few guys and girls I had known in college. It was a fun group - the kind that not only liked to party, but were always coming up with creative ways to do so - things like sailing trips, clam bakes, theme days/weekends. They were also very open to guests, so on any given weekend, there were plenty of new faces crashed out all over the place.

Well, this was a typical weekend. We arrived Friday night to a house filled with people dressed like pirates (or at least making some effort to do so). Lots of eye patches, bandanas, plastic cutlasses, etc. By the time things were winding down, it had to be about 2 am. I grabbed a few cushions and took them out to the balcony and crashed hard.

The next thing I knew, I was slowly awoken. At first I thought it was a dream, and then I thought someone was trying to wake me up. I sleepily opened my eyes to see a bandana-covered head bobbing up and down, giving me a blow job. As I enjoyed the half-sleep, full arousal state, the woman between my legs quickly shifted and gracefully climbed on top of me. As she rode me cowgirl, I couldn't help but notice how great the light breeze off the bay felt against my balls and ass. Everything seemed like a black-and-white dream. She rode me faster and faster until her orgasm coaxed my own. She then lowered her face to mine, gave me a kiss , and rolled over to sleep. I joined her in sleep.

The one thing that stuck with me was that she had a red bandana holding back her hair.

When I awoke, there was no one next to me...
(I just was interrupted - will continue soon)

Last edited:

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made my way into the kitchen to join the handful of early risers (sleeping on the balcony didn't really allow for much post-sunrise slumber) for coffee and recapping the night's events. As I looked around, I noticed that virtually all bandanas that were lying around were red.

We all started looking at the cameras that were sitting around, hoping to recapture the fun of the evening or, in a few cases, find out what we actually did the night before. In one of the first pictures, I saw that Ellen, a fairly good-looking and defintiely very fun woman, was wearing a red bandana in the manner I remembered. I was happy with her as the mystery woman.

Then I saw that Maria also was accessoried the same way. As was Kate. And Patty. And Lexi.

Oh well, the cameras weren't going to be helpful. I'd have to discretely ask around. There was enough general flirting that went on the night before that there were lots of questions and implications being made about people's activities. Nothing really helpng me, although I did find out I had made out a little with Patty. Patty was hanging around me a lot through the day and I was happy with that. She, however, was a share in the house and had her own bed. It was unlikely that she was on the porch with me.

That night, general flivolity ensued - quarters, beer pong, dancing on the tables, lemon drops, skinny dipping, etc. By the time I was ready to crash, I was looking forward to a chance at a return of the mystery woman on the balcony.

No dice - Frank and Mike were crashed out there.

Oh well, I pulled down a pillow and blanket and set up on the living room floor. Happily, Patty lay down next to me and said that her sister was using her bed that night. Yes! However, about three or four other people also chose the living room floor, so it looked like my evening was going to be all about sleeping.

As things settled down and the joking and silliness subsided, peopled began to drop off to sleep. Patty rolled to face me and, as she lay on her side, gave me a very nice good night kiss. As we made out, I felt her hand reach into my boxers. As I grew hard in her hand, she gently stroked me and I gave a little groan of pleasure/approval. Her hand rose to stroke my face.

But there was still a hand in my pants! Patty's other arm was effectively pinned under her body. What the!? I thought in my booze-hampered state. It was then I realized that Ellen had sidled over on my other side and was stroking me. I turned my head fairly quickly from Patty to look at Ellen who, looking past me at Patty, said, "It's just as big as I remembered it. Check it out."

With that, Patty slid down to start licking my cock as Ellen held and stroked me. As things progressed, Patty climbed on top of me and Ellen alternatively was kissing me and Patty. I didn't care about the other people in the room - if there were awake, good for them; if they were asleep, all the better.

When Patty and I came together, she rolled off me and said to Ellen, "I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow, but, boy, I'd like to go on this ride again!" "Not so fast! I'm next," was Ellen's reply. She and Patty played with me and each other until I was ready to go again, and this time I climbed atop Ellen. Patty's hands were busy playing with my ass and balls and reaching around to stroke Ellen's clit. Ellen had about five orgasms before I filled her with my cum.

We all collapsed in a heap. We had actually been trying to be quiet as we did all this (again, the discretion and logic of a bunch of drunks!) and it seemed as though no one else was awake as we rearranged ourselves and fell asleep.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I awoke, everyone else was still asleep and Patty and Ellen were each in their own separate spots - all very innocent looking.

As we all regrouped, refueled, and revisited the events of the night, there wasn't any mentioned of our nocturnal activites - neither by us nor by any of the other living room sleepers. When we went to the beach, Ellen did join me in the water and let me know that she was totally up for ongoing fun. It turns out that she and Patty had been roommates for a few years (until Patty got her own place - and fiance) and had talked about picking out someome for a threesome, but had not pursued it then. Patty, it turns out, was still engaged and living with her man!

Later that day, Patty asked if I would stay down that night although everyone had been planning to head out. Given the circumstances and the likelihood that Patty would be married the next time I saw her (if ever) again, I chose to stay. Everyone else left.

And then Ellen returned! How awesome - Patty and I both were thrilled when Ellen walked through the door with a bottle of wine, a bottle of lube, and two red dildos. We did every combination of things we could think of. It was a golden night that we knew would never happen again - the three of us would not be together like this, the novelty and naughtiness of it would pass, there would come the jealousies and annoyances of relationships that don't exist at the outset.

We knew this was a final, perfect romp. And it was.