Summer or Winter

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My kind of guy!:biggrin:

There's nothing I love more than winter. I love the cold and what most might consider dreary weather. It tends to put me in a good mood for some reason. Tonight, for example, it's quite windy and fairly cold, and I'm just loving it. I hope for lots of snow every year. I was lucky in that regard last winter, but they say it won't snow nearly as much this winter. :( To me, summer is the bad-weather season. There's nothing worse to me than being terribly uncomfortable and sweaty, with a hot, blinding sun beating down on everything.:eek:

As much as I hate to defy your signature :biggrin1: you really do think a lot like me. I love it when it's rainy, cold and windy. Even better is walking during a snow storm. I just love the absolute peaceful silence you hear, which is only faintly interrupted by snow hitting the ground or snow being crushed under foot. I want my blizzard!:mad:

I hate the summer. All I do is blast my A/C which is kind of daft because I'm paying to simulate fall/winter weather:rolleyes: That and cold makes me relaxed and seems to spark up the old sex drive a tad for me:tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I adore summer...it means Christmas, the beach swimming and diving on the reef because the ocean is as warm as bath water (I hate cold water) It means lots of fresh tropical fruits and seafood and BBQ.
Winters were I live are miserable. I wish it got cold enough for snow!!!
I have visions of the house smelling of a rich beef stew and baking bread, curled up in front of a fire with a bottle of Shiraz, just watching the flames!!
Oh well!! I can but dream.
Dragonfly

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like all the seasons, provided it's possible to distinguish between them, and these days in the UK that's increasingly difficult. I recall seasons being more clearly defined as a child, winters especially being longer and colder, but then I suppose many of us do.

If I had to choose I'd choose winter, the cold has never concerned me but then it never gets cold enough in the UK in modern times to be sure of that. All we seem to get for Winter now is an bizarre mutated extended autumn (lasting between October and March), but grey and wet - punctuated like the last couple of weeks with the sort of weather I like this time of year; crisp but dry and sunny.

I spend an increasing amount of my time in a hot climate and when back in the UK I find myself missing its predictable weather though even that predicabilty is changing. The problem with extended sunshine being it comes at a price.

Overall my ideal would be along the lines of France's Continental climate.

D

deleted20132

Summer in summer, and winter in winter!