Summer Stories

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the dedication sexy! I'm honored. I was trying to imagine what part I might like to audition for in the film version of your stories. I've decided I'd be happy just being the fluffer! I can show you my qualifications if you wish... :rolleyes:

Media
Thanks for the dedication sexy! I'm honored. I was trying to imagine what part I might like to audition for in the film version of your stories. I've decided I'd be happy just being the fluffer! I can show you my qualifications if you wish... :rolleyes:
You can be "Jack Hoff" because "Dan" was originally named "Sam" and I will play him. Your larger than life qualifications are more than jaw-dropping, BB! You be one hot guy, and a great fluffer!

Great Stories Man! Wow so hot!
Thank you, friend. When you give bump, you give great bump.

In honor of BlackCock85, more new stories this weekend.

Check back then.

Sam

Media
For Nudeyorker

The Break

Jack had just returned back to work after a week of vacation to find that there were many things that needed to be done in his office prior to his departure at the end of the day.

After an intense morning of catching up, he decided to take a break.

Heading down the hall to the men’s room, he was thinking about how great his vacation had been when he saw a tall man who reminded him of someone he knew.

Swinging the door open in the men’s room, he realized it was partially dark. He walked in and flicked on the lights. There was a bearded man with his back to him standing at the urinal. He decided to join him and walked over and unzipped his fly. As he pulled his cock out, he looked over at the guy next to him.

“Nice,” he thought as he looked at the thick cock the man was draining. It had the most beautiful thick head on it, the kind one would want to devour at sight. “I know that cock,” he thought as he begin to feel a swelling in his own thick piece of manmeat.

He looked at the man next to him who was wearing sunglasses. The man looked at Jack as he realized his cock was being stared at greedily. As he finished his stream and was shaking the excess, he looked at Jack who was staring at his cock. Jack turned away, but at this point was sprouting wood.

“Sir? Something you would like to see?” The man left his lengthy cock dangling outside his pants. “If you want to look, you can.” The man grabbed his cock and stroked it down stretching it to full length. He looked at Jack and began to fondle it.

Jack turned away, staring down at his own cock, and stood closer to the urinal to hide his oncoming erection.

“Sir?”

The other man began to take his off his suit jacket and undo the gold buttons slowly all the while looking at Jack. Once unbuttoned, he took the coat off and laid it over a counter and walked to the door. At the door, he locked it, and leaned against it, his long cock still hanging freely in front.

“Sir, I think I have something you might require.” And saying that, he began to laugh. Jack, having finished at the urinal, turned around as a beard was being ripped off along with sunglasses. Standing there with his dick hanging also, he realized who it was. He was right—a familiar cock!

“You dumb fuck! How did you get in?”

Dan continued to laugh as he walked over to Jack and hugged him hard.

“How are you, Big Guy?”

Dan grabbed Jack’s cock and fondled it while planting the warmest kiss on Jack’s mouth. Jack grabbed Dan’s cock and felt the solid thick warmth of it, as he greedily explored Dan’s mouth with his tongue. Jack began to get hard—as did Dan—and he removed his suit jacket, also.

“Man, you make me so damn hot and horny.”

Dan laughed.

“That’s what I was counting on. We’ll do this for old time’s sake! Just like I did to you last spring!”

He laughed again.

“My friend, you only have fifteen minutes and I am going to get you relaxed for the rest of the day.”

Dan unbuckled his pants quickly and let them drop to the floor. As they dropped, Jack realized that he was free-balling and ready for action. Dan swiftly untied the black tie, and unbuttoned his white shirt, and laid it with the jacket. Dressed only in his black shoes and socks, and with his cock at half mast, he began to undress Jack. He began first by stroking Jack’s cock to make it harder. As he ran his finger and thumb down that solid steel shaft, Jack began breathing hard at the expectation of what was to come. Dan began with his tie savoring the great fun he had in undressing Jack. As he undid the buttons of the shirt, Dan begin to expose the powerful hair-covered chest that he had explored many times before. He removed the shirt and kissed and licked Jack’s neck, brushing his lips over Jack’s lips, finally moving to the beautiful nipples that he fingered in circles to make them hard. Once hard, he teasingly bit each one, before kissing and sucking them to full stiffness. Jack had great sensitive nipples. While doing this, he began to undo Jack’s belt, allowing the creased pants to fall freely once the waist button had been opened. He pulled forward on Jack’s cock a couple of times, again to keep him hard. Jack had his usual blue boxers on which Dan found hot on Jack, and Dan grabbed that hard cock and pulled it back through the opening, tucking it behind the waist band at the front. There was that beautiful cock head rising a good two inches above the waist. Dan leaned forward and lightly licked it and kissed it. Jack gasped at the pleasure of it. Dan grabbed his shorts on the side and slowly began to lower them exposing the thick patch of hair that cradled Jack’s cock. It was a vision of manly perfection. Once they were dropped to his ankles, Dan dropped to his knees.

Reaching up, Dan began to run his hand over Jack’s firm broad chest exploring every inch of his powerful torso. He explored the firm ass that he had butt-fucked many times. Running both hands down each leg, he felt the power of the hamstrings and calves that had powered Jack’s cock into Dan’s muscular and always available ass. And there in front of his eyes was the most beautiful and delicious cock he had ever sucked. Dan stroked it gently a few times to make it harder, and holding it at the base, gently stuck his tongue out to lick it. Just touching it gently, he ran his tongue over the head. As he would lick, the cock would quiver, and Dan’s tongue would follow it and lap at it again. Dan turned his head to lick at the sides. As the cock begin to shine from the saliva that was building from Dan licking it, he put his hand in a fist and slid it up and down to coat the entire shaft. With his hand on the shaft, Dan used the stiffness to guide Jack’s cock in different directions for him to lick at it covering every veiny inch with his tongue. Dan grabbed Jack’s cock and placed it in his mouth. Dan quickly licked around the head and used his lips to stroke it. Quickly flicking his tongue on the head and the slit, he slid his mouth down the full length of the shaft as tightly as he could taking all of Jack in his mouth. With his nose buried in Jack’s pubic hair, and enjoying the manly smell of it, he took his tongue inside his mouth and with it flat ran it back and forth on the underside of the shaft. Massaging Jack’s ass cheeks, Dan began to move his head back and forth on Jack’s cock keeping his mouth tight as he could. As Jack began to breathe harder, Dan began to fondle his balls while licking them—fingers and tongue toying and playing with the pliable sack and solid balls. Dan went back to Jack’s cock and guided Jack into thrusting his cock into his mouth. Jack reached down and held Dan’s head in place, while Dan continued to thrust Jack forward into his mouth. Jack began to lose control and began to thrust faster and faster in to Dan’s mouth. Dan, who maintained his mouth’s tightness, was working his tongue on Jack’s cock as it slammed into his mouth. Dan grabbed Jack’s balls and fondled them in one hand while his right hand joined in on Jack’s cock stroking at the base of the shaft. With all this stimulation to his cock, and the uncontrolled thrusting into Dan’s mouth, Jack was breathing and moaning heavily.

“Fuck, Dan . . . that’s great . . . oh, man . . . suck me . . . give me more tongue inside . . . Man . . . that’s it . . . that’s it . . . oh . . . fuck . . . fuck . . . ohhhhhhhh, yes . . . I’m cumming . . . oh. my cock is getting tighter . . . I’m going to cum . . . cumming . . . cumming . . . Oh, FUCK! YES!”

And with that Jack’s balls pulled up tight, and he creamed the inside of Dan’s mouth coating the entire back of his throat. Dan gagged but kept Jack thrusting into his mouth. Dan had his tongue flicking inside on the cum-coated head and the intensity of that sensation almost made Jack’s knees buckle under him. While Jack could barely stand it, Dan kept him sliding in and out of his mouth. Wave after wave of cum came out of Jack’s exploding cock, and Dan continued to swallow it.

“Oh . . . Dan . . . fuck . . . oooohhhhhh . . . that was fucking great . . . Dan . . . stop . . . oh, fuck . . . yes . . . “

Dan let the huge swollen cock out of his mouth. Taking some cum from his mouth and coating his palm with it, he took Jack’s cock and stroked it downward in his cum coated fist toward the floor—slowly, tightly, milking every last drop of cum from it. Jack collapsed back against the wall, still panting.

“Wow! Dan, that was great. Thanks, buddy!”

Jack began to relax thinking he was done and would be going back to his office.

Go to The Break—Part 2

Media
“Well, we’re not done, Jack. I want your ass! I want your greedy fucking ass filled with my meat.”

“Dan!”

“Kneel down and bend over and grab the urinal base 'cause Poppa is going to drive one home.”

With Jack kneeling with his legs as far apart as he could, Dan came up behind him kneeling on Jack’s trousers that were still at his ankles. Dan reached underneath Jack’ ass to the front and stroked Jack’s cock a few times to keep him somewhat hard. As he pulled his hand back, he squeezed Jack’s balls a couple of times hard enough for Jack to gasp in pain. Taking his own cock, he stroked it until it was a steel ramrod. After slapping Jack’s ass hard enough to make it pink, he grabbed the shaft of his cock and cock-whipped Jack’s ass. He took that stiff cock and stroked it all over Jack’s ass as hard as he could, always going at the hole that he would impale with his man meat.

“Dan! Lube!”

“Sorry, Big Guy! My show! I want your hole raw! Don’t let go of the urinal! This won’t take long. Your break is almost over.”

Dan begin to take his fingers and start digging in Jack’s dry but slightly sweaty hole. He was really skewering that pink orifice with his middle finger while trying to enter it from different positions and directions.

Dan didn’t want to leave him in pain for the afternoon so he relented and started licking that hairy hole with his tongue. Licking, probing, working it like a cunt he was eating, the hole finally was slick enough for entry.

“Fuck me, Dan! Slam it in me as hard as you can. Hurt me good!”

And with that, Dan took his cock and placed it at the entrance, and pulling it crudely open with two fingers, drove his cock in as roughly as he could. Jack screamed with pain.

Dan pulled out, and wrapping his arms tightly around Jack’s chest and pulling Jack’s cock, he slammed his own cock into him again. With it in past the head, he started sliding it in and out slowly, making sure that Jack felt every inch of that thick cock moving inside his rectum. When Dan felt Jack could take more, he grabbed Jack by the nipples, pinching them hard to distract him from the pain of slamming his cock in all the way to the balls. Pinching hard, he drove his cock all the way in as abruptly and with as much force as he could. Jack could not believe the delicious blinding pain he felt as all of Dan was inside of him. Dan gave him a moment of rest as he fondled Jack’s balls and took time to stroke his cock again.

Time was running short as Dan begin to start stroking his cock in and out of Jack’s rectum walls to cum. Jack was hanging onto the urinal with one hand while stroking his cock with the other. As Dan begin to thrust in and out of Jack’s ass faster and faster, Jack was stroking with him.

“Dan, you going to cum yet? I don’t how much longer I can hold on!”

“Just keep stroking. I can feel my balls pulling up. Your ass is so tight it won’t take much time for me to shoot my load. Come on, Jack, let’s go for it.”

With Dan on top of Jack and wrapped around him, both men were moving in a relentless slamming rhythm as Dan was plowing Jack’s beautiful hot piece of ass. Jack could feel Dan’s balls slapping against him hard as Dan’s swollen steel hard meat seared every inch of Jack’s anal canal. Dan reached around and joined Jack’s hand in stroking his cock. Dan was shoving so hard that Jack had to keep pushing away from the urinal lip he was holding.

“Fuck, Jack . . . I can feel it . . . I’m going to cum . . . ready?”

“Fuck, yes! Rip my ass part, Dan! I want pain! Leave me bleeding!”

Dan, who was breathing hard along with Jack, and was sweating profusely, emptied his mind as he drove his cock home endlessly. All of a sudden, balls were tightening, cocks were swelling, and cum was rising. Jack was stroking furiously to cum with Dan.

“Ready? I . . . am . . . going . . . to . . CUM! OOOOohhhhhhh, yes! Fuck, yes! Oh, man, that feels fucking good!”

Jack felt Dan’s cock swell inside him as the thick hot mucus filled his ass. Dan continued to thrust as Jack sent a thick stream of cum toward the floor under the urinal. With after waves of cum flying out of his cock, he continued to stroke his cock to gather enough of the spooge to swallow. As Dan pulled out of Jack, cum dripped out of Jack’s asshole and down his legs. Dan once again grabbed Jack’s ass and pulled it apart to lap up the cum oozing out of his crevice. Dan rolled over and layed on the floor breathing hard taking Jack with him. As they continued to pant, Dan reached over to the counter and pulled out a towel and handed it to Jack.

“Here! We better clean you up, Pal, because your break is almost over.” Dan kneeled next to Jack and started wiping him clean. He took time to lick the cum from Jack’s partially limp cock by devouring the whole thing. Jack just layed there enjoying what Dan was doing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“Shit!”

Dan stood Jack up and lifted his pants and underwear up to his knees. Jack grabbed his shirt and quickly buttoned it while Dan got the tie on. Jack went into a stall, sat down, and closed the door. Dan threw the towel to him. Dan managed to get his pants back on over his shoes, and got his shirt, tie and jacket back on. Taking one last look in the mirror, he put his sunglasses back on and opened the door.

Outside there was an man waiting to get in, and Dan smiled casually as he left, leaving Jack in the stall. The man looked at him for a second, shrugged, and then went over to a urinal, his feet missing a slick of Jack’s cum by inches.

Jack emerged from the stall after the man had left.

Returning to his office, he found a cushion on his desk chair, which he was grateful to find. On it, there was a note:

“See you later, Big Guy! Enjoy the cushion! Love your hot ass!”

Jack sat down carefully and was relieved that Dan had thought of everything. He hadn’t been ass-fucked like this in ages, and it hurt, but felt so good.

Jack was sated . . . for the time being.

Dan would take care of the latter later.

The End

Please PM or post a request and I will post the next story.

Also by Chicagosam:
A Weekend In Chicago
A Layover At O'Hare
Awake—Part 2 (in collaboration with Hungschlong)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
40's Alas for all of us here...but I got a copy of the next chapter in my personal e-mail account. I'm not sure how to copy and paste etc. I'll send it on to you!
Can this really have sat idle for a month? No. But everyone is too busy, well you know, to add a note.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since ChicagoSam’s untimely “death” earlier this summer, as his publicity agent I have been bequeathed with and am posting posthumously the rest of the stories he had planned to put on line this summer.

I hope you enjoy them.

Four E-mails

By ChicagoSam

When Dan and Jack were not able to be with each other, they often sent each other erotic e-mails. Dan was notorious for sending them to Jack while he was at work. Jack often found himself in the awkward postion of having to go to the mens room to frantically relieve an immense erection. Most of the problem for him was getting there without being noticed as walking and not showing was a challenge. Dan prided himself in getting off Jack three times in one day. Jack was so horny that he did the deed at his desk and shot down his leg while co-workers were present.

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2006
Subject: Your Cock
To: "Jack Hoff" <JackHoff@yahoo.cum>

Jack Hoff<JackHoff@yahoo.cum> wrote:
“If I am going to spend five hours holding something, I'd want it to be your delicious cock.”

OK, now we’re talking. I have been thinking about your strong hand suddenly showing up with the rest of you in front of my computer. Removing my shirt, reaching in my boxers and fondling my cock as it becomes harder. You lower my boxers and take them off and kiss my cock head and lick it. I lean back in my desk chair and turn toward you so that you can eat my pre-cum glistening head and stroke my cock at the same time. Up and down you stroke with your powerful well-trained hand sliding the skin on the inner shaft. You lick , you stroke, I pre-cum more. You fondle my balls and lick them. I start to mouth fuck you as you grasp my shaft tightly and guide it in your hot, tight mouth. My hips are grinding forward and backward slamming my engorged throbbing cock meat while your tongue strokes the bottom of my shaft. The thought of having your hand stroke me off—the masterful hand that makes you cum so often—makes me so fucking hot that I lose my load faster than I ever have before. You lick my cock one last time as you use both hands to finish stroking me off. I lose it as I groan out loud! As cum shoots out my cock, you continue to pump me with both hands. Gobs of white cum are flying in the air and covering you and me until we are coated with it. I am so fucking horny now that I grab your shirt and rip it off and grab your pants and slam them to the floor exposing your thick erect cock. I grab your ass and slam your cock into my mouth swallowing it as far in as I can take it. I keep violently slamming your ass forward to get your cock all the way to my tonsils. My mouth is so tight that your cock is squeezed into my mouth like it is the tightest cunt you’ve ever fucked. Once you are fully hard with pre-cum dripping off your cock into my mouth, I take my cum that is on you and slide into my rectum as a lube. I run my hand over my chest and get more cum that I smear on my tongue and your tongue. As I kiss you roughly and crudely to share cum with our tongues, I grind my massive cock on your throbbing cock and slide and push, sliding on the cum that is still oozing out of my cock. We explore each other’s assholes with our fingers prepping for the brutal butt fucking I crave from you. I take my arm and shove everything off my desk. I sit on it and rock my body backward so my rectum is ready to take your raging purple cock deep inside it until your balls are slapping on my hairy cheeks. Your hips are slamming your steel hard meat into me so it hurts and I am begging for more. Harder and faster. My cock is flopping while you try to stroke it off again. I fall off the desk and you lay on the floor with your cock straight in the air. I face you and impale myself on you. As I raise up on my knees while straddling you, you slam your hips up into me as you hang onto my cock with both hands. I turn away from you and start to ass fuck you lifting my body up and down as I slide on your swollen stiff cock. Your moaning and breathing become faster as I stroke my cock furiously again and again so that we both cum at the same time. Our bodies flop uncontrollably until we both groan loudly as I spray once again while my ass is filled with Jack juice—hot, sticky, creamy Jack juice spurting into my colon. I squeeze my ass to make you come more explosively inside of me. I continue to squeeze as you have waves of cum shooting. I get up off you and have come dripping out of my ass and down the back of my legs. You sit up and lick it all off my legs, ass, and then tongue inside my hole to get the remaining cum cleaned up. As we wipe each other clean, we kiss, and let our cocks hand together touching lightly. Then it is off to the shower for more groping as we lather and soap each other up. An hour later we emerge satiated, ready to dress, and begin our respective days.

Go to Four E-mails—Part 2

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Date: Thurs, 16 Jun 2006
Subject: Mouthful

“OMG, I have a raging hard one now and I am at work. Thanks alot. LOL. You can lower yourself on my meat any time you want, big guy! I’m still so fucking horny thinking about you I need some intense wanking in the mens room now. I’ll be back in a few. Looks like the coast is clear.”

Good morning, Jack. Nice boxers and t-shirt. Excuse me while I just make myself more comfortable. I’ll just remove my pants. There! I’ll just throw them on the floor so I can get at you. Excuse me while I adjust my cock in my boxers. Give me your hand. Nice! You have a great grasp on my package. Squeeze my cock and balls! Oh, yeah! Just rub my cock a little so it hangs full length. Oh, yeah. That feels good. Let me get in front of you. Man, you have one delicious cock hanging down your leg there. Spread your legs a little more. That’s nice. Man that cock curves downward so nice when it is limp. Let me kneel in front of you. No, leave your boxers on. I want to have fun with your cock. How does that feel? Me sliding my hand over your underwear stroking your thick cock. Nice and slow. Man, it is starting to get a little thicker. That is one solid piece of man meat, Jack. Let me lean over and lick it through your boxers. My tongue is playing with your cock through the fabric. Let me loosen the leg up a little so your cock has more room to wander and grow. I love how you smell in the morning. Love that early morning man scent—just out of bed. Hmmmmmm. Your cock is getting harder as I lick at it through your underwear. It’s starting to rise to pitch a tent. Great fucking hardon, Jack. I ‘m going to wrap my mouth around it and swallow your cock and underwear together. Sliding up and down on it. Did you cum last night? I am tasting some really great dried jism in your boxers. Yum! Let me unbutton your fly and stick my tongue in and lick around to find your cock head. I’ll lick it to the opening. Great head on that stiffening cock! Licking it over, licking it over, and it pops through the opening! I’m going to take my tongue and place the tip of it on your slit just to taste it. Just sliding my tongue lazily over the slit. You have a flavorful cock. Dried cum, a little pee, and man-sweat. God, you are making me so fucking horny! Love your head in my mouth. I am going to take my teeth and gently place them behind your cock ridges to hold it in place. No hands, Pal! Let me tongue it into my mouth so I can have it to eat. Yes! Got it! Holding your cock tenderly with my teeth and licking the head inside my mouth with my tongue. Slow gentle licks. I don’t want you to cum. I want to savor your cock for as long as I can. Still licking, toying with the slit. I slide my tongue back and forth on the back side of your cock head, and then the front. Sliding over the top, you are starting to get more sensitive. I take a breath and slide down your cock shaft all the way to the base, your pubic hair in my nose. It smells of dried cum and manly night sweat. I hold your cock all the way in my mouth and slide my tongue up and down on your vein lined shaft. I slowly trace each vein with my tongue. I slide up and slide down again fast this time massaging the back side of the shaft with my tongue. I take my tongue and roll it around your cock circling it. You are swelling more and more in my mouth. I am starting to taste another taste I love of yours, hot Jack pre-cum. I lick that around the head and you squirm. I hold you down and continue to lazily lick your shaft. I pull my mouth off your cock and lick my fist and hand and grab your cock and start sliding up and down the shaft with my hand while I flick my tongue at your cock head. Slowly stroking and milking your cock for cum you get harder and start to shove your cock in the air higher. I hold my fist firm and you start to fuck my hand while every thrust finds your cock head enveloped in my eager mouth. You start to thrust faster. Hold on, Jack. I don’t want you to cum just yet. I have more planned for you. Lift your hips up. Let’s slide those boxers off of you. I undo the button at the top. With your swollen cock in my mouth, I slide your boxers down your legs. I rip off mine, and put your pre-cum stained boxers on. I can feel the moistness of your sweat and the dried cum on the back side of the fly. I rub my hardening cock against it. It feels so good. Some of your pre-cum has gotten on my cock head. I start to lift your arms to remove your t-shirt. Your cock springs out of my mouth as i lift your shirt over your head. Holding your arms tied over your head, I kiss your head, your eye-lids, your cheeks, and gently lick your lips spreading some pre-cum on them. My tongue slides in your mouth as both our tongues explore each other. My cock has fallen out of the front of your boxers and I rub it against your huge hardon. With our tongues and cocks eagerly exploring each other, we continue to secrete pre-cum on each others cock head making them glisten as they slide against each other.

Go to Four E-mails—Part 3

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I breathily whisper in your ear, “I want to fuck you, Jack. I want to fuck you!” The air and my tongue in your ear makes you quiver. I lick your neck and suck on it, still with our cocks in friendly combat. I lick your arms above and below the profusion of hair that is exuding testosterone pheromones and driving me crazy with the scent. You are such a fucking masculine man, I bury my nose in your armpits and then lick them. With your arms still in the air above you, I explore your nipples, sucking on them, biting them, pulling on them with my mouth and with my teeth. Lolling lazily with my tongue, I bring each one to erection more than once. I lower your arms and grab your cock gently and slowly slide up and down on it to maintain your hardon. Sliding up with my fist, with my fingers like an octopus sliding up, playing with the head and seeing how much spring there is in your cock. I quick lick up the shaft and continue my exploration of your abdomen—following and licking the treasure trail of hair to your full pubic bush. I am toying with your cock with one finger as you lean back in your chair. I eagerly swallow your cock all the way to a nose full of your pubic hair which has the same erotic smell as your armpits. I savor the smell, inhaling generously, as I massage your cock at the base of its shaft with my tongue. With it slick with my saliva, I firmly grasp your cock sliding slowly up and down with my fast as I begin to explore your balls. With an adequate covering of hair, I lick the sweaty ball sack with its delicious salty sweat taste. As I lick, the hair becomes matted. I hold your cock firmly with my hand and lap at each testicle. Teasingly, I bite a single hair and gently pull on it making you squirm. Hair and balls fill my mouth. I savor each manly orb licking it clean. Back to your cock, I eat the head, tonguing it, while slide my fist up and down the shaft. I slide faster and faster up the shaft, swiftly licking and circling your cock head, and you start to thrust your hips up further squeezing your ass cheeks together. You start to pant harder expecting to cum, but I stop and reach in your desk drawer while you are breathing heavy. A tub of vaseline is at the ready. As you lean back further, I have you put your legs on my shoulders so I can have better access to your asshole. I lick the area underneath your balls and above your hole, while gently massaging your hole with my finger. I lazily lick that area clean as I tongue my way toward your hair lined ass crevice. Your cock has gone slightly limp and lays on my head leaking more pre-cum in my hair. More manly taste and scent as I begin to explore your anus with my tongue probing gently into the hole. I teasingly pull a few hairs that surround your hole and lick your hairy ass cheeks. Sliding back in your anal orifice, i use my tongue like a hardon sliding in and out the warm canal. I grab your cock once again and stroke it to erection while taking vaseline and sliding it around and into your already slick hole. Once erect, I grab your surprise: a huge thick vibrating dildo and slide it in, massaging your insides. The head on this bad boy wiggles around inside you. I rub my cock fully erect and with your legs in the air on my shoulders, I slam my cock in your ass repeatedly as you pant and moan in pleasure. I hold your cock firmly as I relentlessly slide in and out. Just as I am about to cum, I pull out and lick your thighs to keep from cumming. But, Jack, my fucking horn dog, we are not done yet.

I rip off your boxers, and grab you by the cock and lead you to the shower. With the warm water running, I stand behind you with my cock in your ass crack, sliding it up and down while I reach to the front of you and start stroking your cock while you have your hands high on the wall. I won’t let you cum just yet. I began to wash you all over, lathering every inch of your tall powerful body. I clean your toes and just for fun suck on each one. While on my knees, I take your partially limp cock in my mouth again and suck it erect. I wash your hair and shave you, all the while letting my cock rub against yours. I face the shower head and put my hands up on the wall and bend at the waist. “Jack, I want you to fuck me now. Unlubed, and as hard as you can.” Stick your fingers in my hole and get me open. That’s it. Fuck! I want your cock in me! As I bend over, I want you to shove it in hard. I want your sagging balls slapping against my ass. That’s it. Rub my hole with your cock head. Yes. Jack! Slam it in me! Now! Fuck! Oooooooooh! Yes! You are so fucking thick! My God! You are huge! Don’t stop. Keep fucking me. Go faster! I want you to cum in me so bad! Fuck me good and I’ll be your bottom for life! Man, I can barely keep my arms straight against the wall. You are fucking me so hard I might go through the tile. Come on, fucker! Give it to me! Make it hurt! Yeah! That’s it! Oh, yeah! Fuck, yeah! You’re going to cum? Do it! Spray my insides. I want your huge load in me. I want so much cum in me it oozes out my ass afterwards. Gonna cum? Go for it! That’s it, Jack, fill me up! Yes! You cum? Oh, man, that is so hot inside of me. Don’t stop. I want every ounce of your load. Yes, that’s it, Jack. You fuck me good! You are one awesome ass fucker. Keep your cock in me, I want to beat off. I’ll squeeze my ass on your cock while I pump. Shoot more in me. This won’t take long. Oh, yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Fuck! It is exploding up the shaft! Jack! Kneel down and open your mouth! I’m going to turn around and shoot my load in your mouth. Yes, that’s it. Suck my cock! Suck my cock! Eat my jism. I’m going to get a handful of what you left oozing out my ass and eat it. Fuck, Jack, what a major league cumfest we just had. Sit on the floor and lay back and I’ll suck your cock clean. Yum. The breakfast of champions. I sit on the floor and fall back against you. You put your arms around me and toy with my cock. Our breathing eventually becomes calmer as the warm water runs over us. Ready for your school day, Big Guy? I’ll dry you off and get you dressed for school. It’s amazing how difficult it is to get dressed with a hardon that won’t go down. I suspect that you might be hard all day just thinking about this. I grab your swollen package as I kiss you one last time. Ah, hell, I unzip your fly and blow you one more time at the door. What a cock! What a load dripping out my mouth. See you later, Jack.

Man, I’m still horny. I think I’ll jerk off wearing his crusty cum-coated underwear. Oh, yeah! Fuck, yeah!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Date: Tues, 21 Jun 2006
Subject: Blow Me

“You naughty, naughty, naughty, fucking sexy dude...can't write now but did want to let you know you have me hard as a rock...drip, drip, drip. I’ll be alone this morning from 9 until 11. Please write to me then. I’m in desperate need of a cumfest.”

So here’s how we resolve this.

Seeing as there is a limited amount of time, and we can’t afford your getting caught, I want you to stand up. That’s it. I’m running my hands over your chest—love your firm hairy chest!—and I have grabbed your ass and have pulled our cocks together—grinding them—as I kiss you. My tongue is in your mouth darting and playing with your tongue. I’m undoing your belt, as I continue to kiss you—hot, passionate, sensual, erotic kisses. As our groins work in tandem, I feel a hardness against my right leg as your cock begins to harden. Your cock head poking in my thigh. I lower your pants until they fall freely to your ankles. With your pants down, your cock stiffens and protrudes pushing out the left side of your boxers. I reach inside your boxers and massage your ass, as I use my right leg to apply pressure to your cock and stimulate it. It gets harder. I pull the waistband forward and reach inside your boxers and run my hand down grabbing the shaft of your cock to free it from its downward position. Your cock catapults loose and springs upward swiftly. I touch the head with my thumb and finger feeling the thickness of it. I run my hand down the shaft toying with it—grasping it firmly in my one hand—while the other hand plays with the hair on your balls, running my hand over the hair covered scrotum exciting it, pulling hairs teasingly, and, finally grasping the large mass of round manhood that swings between your legs. I lower your boxers to your ankles, freeing your beautiful, thick, veined, meaty cock. It is hard, but as I move it, it quivers freely like a metal rod. I bend over and kiss the head of your cock. Just licking the tip. Slowly, licking. I run my tongue around the head and lick at the sensitive edge of the head. My head is rolling as I lick. The action causes your cock to quiver out of my mouth but I reclaim the head with my lips. I hold on with my lips and work the head slit with my tongue. You start to pre-cum into my mouth. The slit is slick with the fluid and the head becomes more sensitive. You begin to moan and breathe heavier. it is harder for you to stand still. I have you sit in your desk chair with your legs spread. I am enjoying the view of your hair-covered thighs, your balls, your asshole, and the smell of your groin. But time is limited. I have you sit on the front edge of the chair and lay against the back so your are in a better position for me to minister to your cock. I lick up the bottom side of your cock from the balls, and go up and on to the head. I use one hand to work your balls and the other to grasp at the base of the shaft. I begin to go up and down on the shaft with my lips. My mouth sucking as tight as I can get it. You moan. I slide up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, faster and faster, always keeping a tight pressure applied to your cock. Your legs are beginning to shake as the intensity becomes greater and you being them in around my head. I push them out again and continue my up and down, up and down movement—my tongue working the head every time I am at the top of your cock. You start to thrust with your pelvis upward into my mouth as you feel the cum rising in your tight, engorged, ready-to-explode cock. I am being mouth fucked by you as you thrust into my mouth. I squeeze as hard as I can on your cock with my mouth making it tighter than any cunt you’ve ever fucked. You are groaning and moaning mindlessly like a goat in rut as you thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust—suddenly gasping and moaning loudly, and finally your cock explodes and releases a spasm of spraying cum forcefully into my mouth and throat. Not once, but many times. My mouth is coated with your cum. You gasp, and moan, continuing to breathe heavy, as sprays of cum continue to spurt forth from your cock, eventually slowing as you relax and calm down. You lay back in your chair spent as a car is heard driving up. I quickly clean your cock of all cum with my tongue. The urgency of the situation makes you go limp as I slide your boxers and pants back into position. I buckle your belt, kiss you once more, my tongue sharing your hot, sticky cum, and I leave by the back door in time to hear, “Honey, I’m home.” You sit in your desk chair with a huge smile on your face looking at the screen. The last thing I hear is, “Anyone come while I was gone?”

Go to Four E-mails—Part 5

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2006
Subject: Want It

“Morning, sexy Sam. After our session, I got some lube and slathered it all over my hard cock, then stroked for awhile thinking of our wild session but fell asleep, cock in hand, without another cumfest. There are worse ways to fall asleep than to be holding a blood-engorged cock and cum drying on my body. Thanks for a much needed diversion.”

MEMO

To: Jack Hoff
Re: Morning Visit.
Date: September 12, 2006

This is a proposed format for a meeting. Please review it and make any changes or additions that you see necessary. This should take about 20 minutes.

Can you also arrange for a private office with a desk and chair?

I’ll be be by about noon after a workout. I am always so fucking horny after that I can think of nothing but being blown. Endlessly.

Once we are in that spare office, you can sit in that desk chair. Stay in your clothes—it makes me hot—and unzip your fly and pull your cock out. Put a towel around your neck so it covers the top of your uniform. Stroke it until I am ready. I’ll drop my gym shorts. You can massage and lick my sweaty package through the front of my jock pouch. And then I want you to grab my jock by the waistband and rip it off me. Once I am hanging free, I want you to massage my balls and stroke my cock fully erect. I am going to play with your cock with my feet, stroking it and rubbing it. Once you have me fully hard, I want you to go down on me! I want you to suck as hard as you can to get my pre-cum going swiftly. I want my cock dripping. I’m going to grab you by your head and force you down on me so your nose is buried in my hair. After a workout I should be sweaty and manly smelling. Yum. I am going to wrap my thighs around your ears while you tongue me licking up and down under the shaft in side your mouth. When I feel I am about to cum, I am going to edge myself and pull you off my cock. Let me go limp to about 80% erect and then open your mouth. I am going to grab my cock and rub it slowly over your lips while I pre-cum. I’ll slip it in and out of your mouth, and let you try to catch it as you lick it. Quick stroke it hard again, and once it is back in your mouth again, I will be slamming your head down on it to your tonsils. Stick one finger in my hole and massage that while you fondle my balls. Get your head moving because I am going to thrust up into it. You know what I am going for. I want to cum out of control for relief. The faster we can go the better. When I feel that tightening from the cum rush, I want to pull out and spray all over your face. I’ll stick my cock back in your mouth after that so you can swallow the waves of cum to follow. Keep sucking until I’m partially limp. FYI: I will lick your face clean and your mouth, too.

Then I want my ass impaled. I have a cock ring to put on you to make you bigger. I’ll pull your ball sack through the ring until your balls pop through. Then I’ll lube your cock and pull it through. You should start to swell and engorge. I’ll lay back on the desk and put my legs on your shoulders. Take some of my cum and lube my hole with it. But just enough. I want o be partially raw. I want to feel your cock rubbing inside of me. I want some tight painful friction. I want you in so bad that I’ll pull my hole apart so you can just drive your thick cock home the first time! Slam it in as hard as you can! Keep thrusting. I’ll grab onto the desk so I won’t move as you plow my rectum. I want all of you, fast and as hard as you can! Give it to me! With both of us holding on to the front of the desk, I should be able to take you in past the second sphincter every time. I hope by this time you are sweating and panting hard because when you come I want you to fill my entire anal cavity. When you pull out, I want cum oozing freely out my asshole and down my thighs. Come on, faster, harder! I can feel you swelling. Shoot it! Shoot that load! Oh, man, I just felt that warmth of your man juice inside of me. Keep thrusting. I want more. Give me all you got.

As you fall on top of me, sending those last spurts of cum inside of me, I give you just enough time to begin to pant slowly when I shove you off of me and slam you down on the desk face downward. I grab under your waist and undo your pants and pull them down to the floor releasing one foot. I spread your legs as far wide as I can so you are flat on the desktop. I go to my gym bag and get out one of those great paddles that are wood with holes in them. I tell you to grab onto the front of the desk and not let go. With that beautiful piece of ass in front of me, I take the paddle and crack it down on one cheek just hard enough to cause delicious pain. I crack the other cheek. I slap both of them together. Polka-dots from the holes in the increasingly pink skin start to appear. I hit you again. You gasp. Please, Sir, may I have another. After a few more slaps to the ass, it is sufficiently ready. I reach back to my ass and grab some of your cum and start lubing your hole. I sit on the chair and start licking that hot opening. I grab your cock and pull it through down and under so I can start to eat the head on it. I am licking up and down and across the under side of your shaft. it swells more. I wrap my mouth around the head and slide forward and backward while down stroking your shaft with my hand. The warmth and thickness in my mouth makes me harder and I am ready to fuck your ass. I roll you over on one side putting one leg over my shoulder and shove my cock in as hard as I can. You hold on to the desk with both hands as I brutally pound my meat into you while you are on your side. As painful as it is, you beg for more! With one huge moan, I cum inside of you. As I continue to thrust, you take your ass muscles and squeeze them in rhythm with me to make it tighter, draining me. As I pull out, I collapse in the chair, spent and sated.

The time is up and I put on my shoes and socks, my cock dangling for your pleasure as you play with it. We wipe all the cum up with my ripped jock before I get you dressed and ready to go back to your office. I put on my shorts and free-ball it hanging left. I stick my jock in your pocket for later. Sticking my tongue in your mouth to kiss you, I savor the moment before taking off to leave as I fondle your package one more time. You go back to your office relaxed and ready to work again.

Is this meeting format acceptable to you?

The End

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another of the late ChicagoSam’s posthumous stories.

One For the Road
By ChicagoSam

Dan was towards the end of his class—five minutes to go!—as his students were filling in some worksheets about today’s subject. While they worked, he was at the front of the classroom trying to retrieve some information on his computer. As he was looking down, one of his students said, “Mr. Gray! There’s a man in the room. Who is he?”

Dan looked up and saw a face that made him light up from ear to ear. It was Jack standing in the door—a big smile on his face. Dan had all he could do to keep from jumping Jack’s bones on the spot. Dan walked up and shook hands with him.

“I thought you were heading off for your vacation. How did you get in? The office is like a fortress. Nice costume, by the way.”

“Why do you think I am dressed in uniform? I told them I had important business with you, and they bought it. I mentioned a probe!”

Dan thought,”Oh, Christ, not the Michael Brandon dildo! I won’t be able to sit the rest of the day. But . . . standing is good, too!”

“Kids, this is “Major” Jack Hoff. He’s a very good friend of mine, and he’s here on important business. Come on down front, “Major.” I can show you what we are working on.

At the front of the room was a huge island that contained all of Dan’s sound and teaching equipment. Dan sat down on a stool and Jack was standing behind him as Dan felt a military probe at his lower back. Dan smiled. Dan gasped as a strong hand slid around and gripped him by his balls and his wanting-to-become-erect cock. “Master of my domain, master of my domain,” Dan kept thinking to keep from ripping the front of his pants out in front of his students. Jack whispered in Dan’s ear, “Dan, I am so fucking horny. I want you now. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you hard! How soon are the kids gone?”

As if this day couldn’t have been any better, the bell rang! Class was over and Dan had an hour free before the next class.

“See you tomorrow. Put your stuff away and go to your next class.” Dan pushed his cock down so a seam in his pants was holding it in place from catapulting upward, and he carefully got up to escort the kids out and do hall duty.

Major Hoff, I’ll be right back to do that probe.” Dan really wanted to get probed now. He also noticed that Jack’s military coat was split exposing the massive bulge in Jack’s pants.

“Master of my domain, master of my domain, master of my domain, master of my domain . . . would you kids hurry up,” Dan’s brain, now on overload, thought.

The kids were finally gone, and Dan turned to Jack who was tormenting Dan and teasingly rubbing the front of his pants. Dan looked to see if anyone was in the hall.

A teacher showed up at the door, and Jack acted casual covering his saluting cock, Dan was flushed, horny, and anxious to be alone with Jack.

“Can I discuss this later with you. I have a meeting and i am on a tight time schedule, and anxious to do a probe.”

The teacher left.

“Major Jack Hoff, I have been told repeatedly that I need to save on electricity. Why don’t you come up here by the door.”

Jack, and his huge cock, complied. Dan killed the lights in the room. And as he did, a very hot passionate Jack threw him against the wall, pinning him there, devouring his mouth. Jack had Dan’s arms pinned over his head so he couldn’t move. Kissing him, and grinding his cock against Dan’s, Dan gave in to Jack. Nothing was better than Jack all over him. What a great day at school!

After about five minutes of this hot foreplay, Dan said, “Come on, Jack! We have to get out of here. I am going to take you to my scene shop and we can fuck ourselves mindless. I have the only key!”

Jack grabbed Dan by the balls and squeezed. Dan in the most delicious and wonderful pain, did the same to Jack.

“Hurry! We only have an hour!”

Go to One For The Road—Part 2

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They took off for the scene shop. Once there, Dan unlocked it and led Jack in. It was a wonderful room with all sorts of artifacts from all the shows Dan had done. There wasn’t much light but just enough to make out all of this. Dan began to undress Jack. How he loved this guy in military dress. Hot! He began with the buttons on his jacket and removed it. Jack was simultaneously undressing Dan undoing his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling his belt. Dan proceeded to do the same to Jack exposing Jack’s powerful hair-covered chest. Dan ran his hands over the hair and went down to nibble on and stimulate a nipple. Dan’s pants fell as Jack’s pants were unbuckled and dropped. Shoes were kicked off. Two hands helped two cocks that were allowed to become fully erect in the blue boxers that they were both wearing—their cocks so hard and swollen now that the heads of those throbbing cocks were coming out of their waistbands. Kissing each other, hotly, passionately, they lowered each other’s shorts and grabbed each other’s cocks and began to squeeze and stroke them to make them even harder. Their cocks felt like they were going to explode from the engorgement that was occurring.

“Com on, Jack,” Dan whispered. Dan, still holding onto Jack’s cock, led him to his scene shop desk, a huge four foot by eight foot surface.

“Sit down and lay back.”

Jack laid back sitting on the edge and spread his legs. All that beautiful hair on Jack exposed—his thighs, his cock, his ass, his chest, his armpits. Dan was crazy with passion for Jack. He began licking him all over, nibbling on his nipples—making them hard in his mouth, playing with his balls and gently pulling some of the pubic hairs around them, all the while stroking and stimulating Jack’s cock with his own while gyrating his hips.

Dan went in for Jack’s cock while still holding and stimulating Jack’s balls which were starting to pull tighter. Starting at the head, Dan suddenly slurped his way down the shaft of Jack’s cock all the way to the base, the head all the way to the back of Dan’s throat. Jack gasped and squirmed. Dan did this about 10 more times getting the same reaction from Jack. Jack was releasing pre-cum into Dan’s anxiously awaiting mouth. Jack juice—so good! Jack was begging to cum, but Dan decided to drive him crazy and edge him. He began sliding up and down on Jack’s cock using his tongue against the bottom of Jack’s shaft to do the same. Dan used his other hand to stroke Jack’s cock also. Jack would be screaming to cum, and Dan would stop to keep him from doing so. Then he would start again more violently, his bobbing head going up and down on that steel man meat. Finally after doing this a number of times, he let Jack cum—a massive fireworks explosion of thick runny and creamy cum. For almost five minutes, Jack exploded repeatedly, cum flying all over them until they were covered in it. Dan smeared it all over himself and Jack, his chest hair matted like Jack’s, and laid on top of him as the spasms of juice began to slow down. Dan grabbed a handful and took a finger and stuck the spooge-covered finger and fed Jack. Jack was speechless and could barely move. After a short period of rest, Dan looked at Jack.

Go to One For The Road—Part 3