Summer Stories

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Jack, I want to get off, too. Come over here by the sink. I want you to bend over and hold on to it. Spread you legs apart. God, you’ve got a gorgeous ass.”

Dan had some cherry jelly in his scene shop refrigerator. He opened the jar. Dan kneeled down, took a finger-full of cherry jam in his mouth, and begin to lick the back of Jack’s thighs. Jack’s balls and cock were still moist with cum, and the manly musk of Jack’s sweating horny body was making Dan even harder. Dan begin to lick Jack’s now-hanging cock and balls. He took his hand and pulled them through between Jack’s legs savoring the warmth and the taste of this man meat. He was gentle as to not make Jack erect too soon again. It was gentle genital massage. He was working his way toward the prize—Jack’s beautiful tight rosebud of an asshole. Dan couldn’t wait to get in there. He took some of the cherry jelly and placed it on his tongue.

“Jack, I am now going to eat that cherry ass-cunt of yours.”

Dan took his tongue and began touching and flicking Jack’s asshole, using the semi-cool jelly as a delicious lubricant. To get blood rushing to that area, Dan also worked Jack’s manly hairy thighs. Touching them, stroking them, stimulating them, every once in while teasingly biting one of the hairs surrounding the hole—over and over. He also continued to work Jack’s cock and balls. He took his tongue and did circles on the pink hole. Jack began to relax his hole enough that Dan took a cherry covered finger and slowly, gently inserted it. He felt Jack grip it, so he began to finger-fuck the hole—massaging it. He withdrew the finger and went in again with his tongue darting it in and out of the canal. Two fingers full of jelly, Dan went back in. Jack was open this time to receiving them. He did a slow two-finger fuck, pulled out, and went in with his tongue again. Jack was relaxing. Three fingers. Four fingers. Jack was ready. Dan covered his throbbing cock with cherry jelly and guided that huge shaft of penis to Jack’s awaiting orifice. Grabbing his cock, he used the head to rub against Jack’s anxious asshole, going across it and circling it with the head pressed against it.

“Hold on, Jack, I am going to fuck you, and fuck you hard. Grab the sink.”

Dan grabbed his cock with one hand and slid the head in Jack’s hole. He grabbed Jack’s now hard cock in his other hand. He wrapped the remaining arm around Jack to hold on. Their bodies pressed together, Dan squeezed Jack’s thick cock as he slid his own in Jack’s ass. Jack was able to take Dan all the way to the balls the first time.

“Relax, Jack, raise your ass up. I am going to slam you like a piston. Try to grip me with your sphincters! Make your hole tight like a cunt!”

Dan started a slow rhythmic motion sliding in and out of Jack’s ass. Jack was moaning but enjoying the delicious pain administered by the continual thrusts of Dan. As Dan began thrusting faster heading toward climax, Jack began to moan louder. Dan took his hand and put it over Jack’s mouth. Jack almost passed out from what seemed like lack of air, but he was just so overly aroused from being ass-fucked that he could barely stand it. Dan was breathing hard, and both of them were breathing hard and dripping with sweat!

“Jack! Jack! I am going to cum! Oh, God, I am going to cum. Are you ready? We can shoot together! Yes?! Here goes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck, yes! Fucking-A, yes. Oh, my God, I can’t stop cumming. I am shooting so much it may be spraying out of your mouth soon! How you doing?”

“I . . . can . . . bare- . . . ly . . . speak. Fuck . . . pain! Oh . . . feels . . . so . . . good! Ooooohhhhh . . . Dan . . fuck . . . oh . . . leave it in . . . I want you in me until you go limp . . . I just filled your sink with cum . . . oh . . . oh . . .

Dan looked at the clock and saw that he had 20 minutes before class.

Go to One For The Road—Part 4

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Jack, we’re going to need to clean up at the sink. I have to go teach. But this will be fun. I’ll wash you and you can wash me!”

“Sounds good to me.”

They got cleaned up and got dressed—each helping the other. As they walked to the door of the scene shop, Jack turned back to Dan with a sheepish smile on his face and said, “One for the road? I am so fucking horny still, and I won’t see you for a few days.”

Dan could never deny Jack anything.

“What do you want?”

“Actually, I want to ass-fuck you!”

“Yeah, right! That’s not something I can do in ten minutes, and walk you out to your car and get you on your way. How about a hand job? In uniform! And against the door!”

“Yes . . . please!” Jack said hoarsely.

Dan leaned against the door and wrapped his arms around Jack and pressed him against his body. Both leaning against the door. He reached down and unzipped Jack’s fly, unbuckled his belt, and lowered his pants and boxers enough to have working room, and pulled out Jack’s semi-erect cock yet again. Jack was SO ready for this.

“Right handed . . . or left?”

“Left! No double-fisted!”

Dan grabbed the rigid cock with both fists and began stroking swiftly while rubbing Jack’s ass with his pelvis.

Dan whispered, “Come on, Big Boy! You can do it! Make that fucking cock shoot its load! It’s so big! I want to eat it! I am licking it! I want your cum in my mouth! Come on, fucker, shoot your load!”

After fifty strokes, Jack could not hold back and spooged all over the front of his uniform and boxers.

“Shit! Now what am I going to do?”

Dan, who was laughng his ass off, was already at work lapping up the man jam from the front of Jack’s uniform.

“Jack! Not a problem. I have extra clothes. It’s a good thing we are the same size. Take your uniform and underwear off quick. I have shorts and a polo shirt, tennis shoes, socks, boxers, whatever you need, right here. I brought it for me, but I can wear this home. You’ll be comfortable when you head off .”

They quickly got Jack changed and ready to go.

“Leave your stuff here and I will get it dry-cleaned and sent back to you. Come on, I’ll walk you out to your car.”

Dan took Jack out to his car. He checked to see if the coast was clear, and once Jack was in with the door closed, reached in, grabbed him by his cock—still erect, and kissed him one more time.

“OK. You got one more for the road, pal! Now, get out of here and go have a great vacation! Thanks for . . . cumming?! I’ll see you soon. You know where to find me, and I will be waiting. Now, go!”

Jack laughed and headed out. Dan watched him go. He smiled as he walked back in to teach.

That night, per Jack’s orders, Dan was to get his rocks off and get a mouthful of cum. He took off his clothes and put Jack’s spooge-stained uniform on. The clothes smelled of Jack and Dan was aroused and horny again. He laid down, unzipped his fly, and pulled his cock out. He closed his eyes and thought of Jack. He started stroking slowly, rhythmically, at first, until he could hold back no longer. Thinking of Jack, the hot sex in the scene shop—he had never done anything like this as school before, being dressed in Jack’s clothes—Dan was going to unload as he had never done before. As he shuddered to shoot, he grabbed his cock and pulled down on it, holding the straining cum in for a couple seconds longer, knowing that the pressure would be more intense and that he would cum violently. Dan released his cock leaving his hand in place, and unloaded with a spasm of cum that was extremely thick. Because he had held down, he had more control over the release of his jism. There was a huge gob of cum on the head. Dan got it all in his hand and devoured it. As he went into the most wonderful sleep thinking of Jack he thought, “I did good! Not a drop on that uniform! And he won’t be back for a week! I am going to be sleeping so well until then!”

The End

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Shower

By ChicagoSam

When Dan got Jack home from work, Jack’s head was in severe pain. Dan took Jack and laid him down, and laid down with him cradling Jack in his arms trying to get him to relax.

“Just relax, Big Guy. Just try to sleep. I’ll stay here with you.” Dan gently rubbed Jack’s firm six-pack.

Jack eventually did fall asleep. Dan, with his arms around him, started to think about the last couple weeks. Jack had really explored the world of male love and had gone from asshole homophobe to passionate aggressive lover in that time with Dan. Dan had come to have a genuine love for the man he was holding. Jack was fun, smart, horny, intelligent, and seemed to have a genuine affection for Dan, too. It was a great time. He knew that Jack needed to take small steps as he explored same sex love with Dan. Dan never pushed and always accepted what Jack could give—he wanted Dan to be able to fully enjoy every experience. Jack had finally given Dan his first blowjob, the thought of which was making Dan smile, and started to make him hard again. Jack had given a great hummer on the interstate while others watched. It was a rush. Jack didn’t know that Dan had had a similar experience on 94 in Milwaukee during rush hour. Dan’s cock had been pulled out while he was driving 65 mph and could not stop nor let go of the wheel. He came in front of a car full of women who were straining to watch. He turned beet reed, shrugged, smiled, and shot his load hitting the ceiling of the car. The women cheered as he exploded. But there was a difference between the two experiences. The difference was that the first one was just sex and cheap thrills. With Jack sucking him off, and the fact that there was this caring bond between them, Dan got harder, shot more explosively, and the orgasm was twice as intense. Jack got him off better than he could imagine anyone else could!

Dan dozed off thinking about Jack’s mouth around his cock.

He awoke about two hours later realizing that Jack was not at his side. he went to look for him and heard a shower running.

“That’s where he is.”

Dan smiled and decided to have some fun with Jack. Thinking about Jack, he started getting hard again. He quickly took off his clothes and headed for the shower with the awaiting but unsuspecting Jack. He grabbed his cock and stretched it so that it would be at maximum length for Jack.

He quietly entered the room and headed for the shower. It was a small shower but completely serviceable for what Dan was going to do to Jack.

Because Jack had a headache, he had left the lights off in the room. Dan adjusted his eyes and looked for a can of shaving cream. He quietly opened the shower door, now fully erect, and saw Jack with his hands high on the wall, his legs spread, his cock hanging long, leaning against the wall washing his hair. He didn’t hear Dan enter.

Dan looked at Jack’s beautiful firm ass and had to resist the urge to ram his erection up it right away. That would be later. He moved in and slowly slid his cock head up Jack’s ass crack from the bottom up. Jack gasped startled and reached behind him. He grabbed Dan by his butt cheeks and slammed him toward his ass. Jack began to slowly grind his ass on Dan’s throbbing cock. Dan reached in front of him and grabbed Jack’s cock and began using his entire fist stroking downward on that engorging piece of flesh. Jack continued to grind Dan and the two of them were getting hornier by the second. Jack was fully erect so Dan grabbed his balls and sueezed them just enough to make Jack gasp and bend over. He grabbed the can of shaving cream and took a handful of it and lathered it on to Jack’s balls. Jack gasped again as the menthol of the cream made Jack’s balls feel like they were on fire. Jack was primed, and Dan was ready to ram him. He grabbed Jack and put both of his hands on the wall. He made him spread his legs farther and reached up under his ass to grab his balls again. Jack bent over farther. Dan used the shaving cream to begin lubing Jack’s asshole. Slowly he slid his middle finger in and slid it around testing Jack to see how much he could open. Jack was opening like a camera iris—his hole tingling in anticipation. Two fingers! Three fingers! Four fingers! In and out and around! Over and over, stimulating the sphincter to stretch! Jack was ready and was now begging for Dan to fuck his ass!

“Fuck me, fuck me, please, God! Dan, ram it in me! I want every inch of you cock all the way in me!”

Go to The Shower—Part 2

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dan grabbed Jack by his cock and balls and violently thrust his cock up Jack’s ass. Dan moaned loudly as Jack screamed. The pain was great but good. Jack saw stars as Dan pulled out and rammed him a second time.

“Now! Are you ready, fucker?! I am going to be sliding in and out of you with the intensity and drive of a train piston.”

Dan began to move his pelvis back and forth using his cock as ramrod in Jack’s anal orifice. Jack was so surprised that Dan the Lover, was now Dan the Fuck Machine, that he held onto the wall by his fingernails when he blasted cum all over the shower for what seemed like hours. He was so fucking horny. He was shaking all over and could not stop gasping. Dan drove his dick into him like a sledgehammer before finally erupting in spasms of cum blasting out of him like machine gun fire. Dan filled Jack’s colon with pearl jam. Dan wrapped his arms around Jack as the two of them joined together and leaned against the shower wall gasping.

But Dan wasn’t done yet. He had Jack face him and put his arms around him. Dan was still hard as a diamond and big as a beer can. He lifted Jack up and had him put his legs around his waist as he lowered Jack’s ass again onto his steel hard cock. Jack relaxed and opened to receive Dan once again as he was slowly lowered onto Dan’s anxiously awaiting prick. With Jack pressed against the wall, Dan began to slowly and methodically thrust upward into Jack’s ass. Jack was wrapped around Dan with his head on his shoulders hanging on. Dan wanted this ass fuck to be slow and erotic, to slowly stimulate Jack’s anus, and get him off one more time. Jack was getting more and more aroused at this gentle approach and finally could contain himself no longer, and his erect cock—also being stimulated as it rubbed against Dan’s abs—erupted in a cum stream that covered Dan’s chest hair. Dan lifted Jack and lowered him down to the floor. Jack was leaning against the wall, spent but with a huge smile on his face, his knees in the air and his legs spread. Dan thought, “There’s that cock I love.” Dan grabbed Jack’s genitals. With the water flowing over them, Dan went down on all fours and took Jack’s semi-limp cock and massaged it in his mouth with his tongue. Jack rolled his head back and put his hands on Dan’s head letting him know that he wanted him right there as Dan massaged Jack’s balls, too.

Jack had cum so much now that he didn’t think there was drop left. But he enjoyed the gentle cock massaging he was getting. He decided that Dan needed the same. He got up and had Dan lay against the opposite wall with his knees in the air and legs spread. Jack moved toward him and took Dan’s penis and stroked it like a feather, gently, slowly stretching and pulling it toward him. Dan gasped and shook in delight as he stated growing to Jack’s touch. Dan was now so hard he felt like his cock was going to shed its skin like a snake. Jack took the engorged red head and began working it. Sucking it. Licking it. Going down it. All the while he was stroking his own cock. Both men were breathing hard as the stroking and the sucking started getting faster and faster. With a huge simultaneous moan, they both had a shuddering mind-blowing climax together. Jack, with a mouth full of Dan juice, and Jack spraying all over Dan’s hairy balls and thighs. Both loved the taste of each other’s cum, so they each took turns in licking each other clean.

Dan had one more thing for Jack. There wasn’t a drop of cum left in either—they had cum so much together in the last two days, and there cocks were slow and swollen. Dan stood Jack up and took the shower massage and proceeded to use the water to revitalize all of Jack’s beautiful body. He loved that man—every inch of him—and did what he could to make him feel good. He did surprise Jack when he took the massage jet and aimed at Jack balls. He gasped and grabbed them as Dan took his hand away from their protective position.

“Look, fucker, you’re going to like this.”

He lowered the intensity of the water flow and carefully aimed the jet at Jack’s cock. The water hitting the shaft was wonderful—hot water on a hot cock. It felt so good that Jack had Dan do this to him for almost ten minutes massaging his cock, his balls, and his thighs. The hot water made Jack’s cock swell and become thicker. He felt horse-hung and Dan wasn’t complaining.

But, both needed to get to work, so they proceeded to lather each other up, wash each other, and shave each other. Both were hard, but it was one of those great non-sexual moments of being with someone you really like and enjoying the closeness of each other. They towel dried each other, helped each other get dressed, Dan for hanging lights and Jack for some work at the base. Before they left, Dan pulled out Jack’s cock, licked it, and placed a gold cock ring on the shaft. Jack was delighted and asked if Dan had another. Jack unzipped Dan’s fly and installed a matching cock ring on Dan. It was one of those moments. They both smiled. Nothing need to be said. Jack kissed Dan in appreciation and both were off for an invigorated day at work.

The End

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a virgin, but not coy. I'll take your lead. Be gentle Big Uy :eek:

Don't worry, so am I...a virgin, that is. :biggrin1: We can take things slow, after all I am a dinner and romance kind of guy. So here's how I'm thinking that things play out...

You ask me for dinner, I refuse. You beg and plead (at least once) and I finally relent...and we take things from there.

Cue: some new fantasy fodder from Sam

Oh, and it's Bi guy, as in Bi and not as in Bye :biggrin1: Though I like where you're heading...:wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another recently found story from the files of the late Chicagosam that I will post posthumously in honor of his 40,000 plus views and being the second most viewed fiction writer at LPSG. Not bad for a banned dead guy. I guess it is true—some people become more famous, or infamous, after they are dead.

And, yes, Drifterwood, this story is about two guys . . . and, I believe, you know both of them.

Five E-mails:

Major Jack Hoff’s Military Fantasies

for Lordpendragon and Gillette

As Dan got to know Jack even more he discovered that Jack had a penchant for erotic military fantasies online. Knowing that Jack could be easily gotten off by an erotic e-mail, Dan sent the following to Jack at work trying to keep the text safe enough to keep from being censored. Jack spent most of the morning finding ways to get to the men’s room without revealing his appreciation.

8:30 A.M.

Date: Thurs, 19 May 2006
Subject: Office Visit
To: "Jack Hoff" <JackHoff@yahoo.cum>

I just walked into your office.

"Major Hoff. I need you to explain this military procedure to me, if you would be so kind."

“Of course, just lay it on my desk. Pull up a chair and I'll explain it to you."

You sit in your office chair and I pull one up and am sitting behind you so I can see out the window. Just in case.

I move in close behind you. My legs are on either side of you so I can see the procedure to be discussed. People are walking past outside. They see two tall good-looking men pointing at a piece of paper and talking. What they don't know is that the civilian has moved in close and is whispering in the ear of the Major:

"I am going to do you in your office, Big Guy. And I am going to do it with everyone watching. Just keep your eyes in front of you and pretend to explain to me. Oh, and that's not a pistol in your back, I am just very happy to see you."

I move in closer and you feel me sliding that pistol at the base of your spine, inches from where you would really like it lodged. I reach to the front under your desk and run my hand up your right thigh and cup your package full in my hand and give it a gentle squeeze. You gasp. I take my left hand and slide it down your leg to your thigh and come up and cup and squeeze again.

People continue to walk by outside and I just smile at them.

"Just relax, Major, I'm just giving you a hand. Keep explaining the next point to me. I'm starting to get it!"

I go for your belt and unbuckle it. I undo the top of your pants and unzip your fly. I am playing with two parts of your package. I reach in and am surprised by the warmth and moisture of the protuberance that I release. I grasp it and squeeze it while squeezing the twins. There is a sharp intake of air.

Two people walk by and look in. I smile and nod to them.

"Keep explaining, Major. There is an upside and a downside to this? Please explain." I gently blow hot air in your ear and lick inside it.

"Let me look at this from the other side." I do the same in the other ear, and squeeze the equipment again.

I keep working your twins, but now am playing with the helmet of the little Major. I lick my hand to get enough to make the helmet slick and take my fist around it and twist back and forth. It is so sensitive as pre-arrival liquids are starting to gush forward. I take the cannon and proceed to polish it sliding up and down. It really takes a shine to my ministrations. I can feel it thicken up as I polish faster and faster, and the cannon balls are pulling closer. I am licking at your ears and neck when people aren't looking. As you start breathing heavier and faster, I take the pistol out of its holster and proceed to polish it off on the back of your uniform.

It looks as though we are having an intense conversation in the office. You lift up and I lower your pants, use some spit for more polish, and proceed to slide in and up the canal at the back. You are trying to keep from moaning but you rock your head back as you spasm and leave a thick cream like substance underneath your desk. I have a quick taste of this dessert, take a handkerchief and hand it to you, and thank you for your time and leave.

You are left sprawled in your office chair with people walking by wondering what kind of great meeting you had that would put a smile on your face.

Subject: Your Cock
To: "Dan Gray" <ChicagoDan@yahoo.cum>

OMG, I have a raging hard one now. Thanks a lot. I almost got caught. LOL. You can lower yourself on my meat any time you want, big guy! Just got done wanking in the bathroom. What a great story that was! Wish you could have been giving me a hand job or a blow job while I was reading it.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
9:30 A.M.

Subject: Office Visit

So I walk back into your office . . .

"Major Hoff, I think I am going to need your help again. I have a presentation in the conference room soon. Could you cum with me, please."

You know where this is leading and you are a moth to flame. Making sure no one is looking, I grab you by the “unit” and lead you out of the room.

We walk down a somewhat busy hallway to the conference room. When I can, and the coast is clear, I grab you by the gluteus maximus, slapping it teasingly, I grab your spheres laughing as you bend over, and of course the ever popular purple nurple. This is all fun for me. You . . . you have no idea of what is coming next.

"Major Hoff, if you will just step in here. Ii hope this won't be too hard for you."

We walk in, and as soon as the door is shut, I slam you against it and proceed to run my tongue down your throat. As I am doing that, your belt buckle suddenly becomes loose, and those beautifully creased dress greens drop to you ankles. How did that happen, I wondered. Thank goodness he has boxer shorts on. Oh, my they have fallen to his ankles also. And the best thing is, he can't run away.

As I continue to explore your mouth with my tongue, I explore this thick fire hose that is pointing north with my right hand. I caress with my hand the soft orbs attached.

"Major Hoff, this isn't too hard for you yet, is it. Oh, it is! Well, let me massage it for awhile. Perhaps that will alleviate some pressure. Just lean against the door and relax."

I use my fist to create an orifice of pleasure. I keep it pulling it up toward me while you gasp and squirm.

"Gee, what's a guy to do with an extra hand available?

My left hand grabs your firm right cheek and finds its way down under into an awaiting orifice. I stroke it before placing one digit in to check the temperature. Nice! Warm! And relaxing! Perhaps double digits. Stroking it, stimulating it. Oh, yeah. Opening wide for Daddy! Three digits! Receiving nicely. Four digits! All ready to go!

"Major Hoff, I am going to place you on the table here. If you will just sit and lean back, we can get started."

I take your hand and have it explore the front of my trousers.

"Oh, yeah, I think you just found what we need. Could you take it please. Now, take a few minutes to service it so that it will slide nicely. Very nice, Major Hoff. My goodness, you have a way with foreign tongue. I think you have a grasp and a tip to the problem. It's got a good head on its shoulders. Just speed it up."

With my pants at my knees:

"Major Hoff, I want you to lean back and put your legs on my shoulders. I would lack maximum impact on this project."

With the stimulated orifice and Major awaiting, I enter the cavity of depravity.

"Major Hoff, is this good for a start? Let me see if I can maximize the potential yield by going in and out faster."

I grab your arms and throw them back on the table pinning them down. At this point I am like a diesel locomotive piston going at top speed. Your breathing is rhythmic and sounds like the rate of speed. It increases steadily until going at top speed. I grab the huge throbbing brake and go down on it—swallowing the entire handle to the ball bearings, all the while driving this train home. Steam is rising! The speed increases until there is a huge screeching from passenger and engineer. Breathing is labored and hard. Gasping for air they both slow down until the engineer collapses on top of the passenger. There is jam to be devoured by both and they put their collection together and share it mouth to mouth.

"Major Hoff, thank you for your assistance. I am impressed with your fortitude, your staying power, and your desire to work to completion until the job is done. Let me shake your cock, I mean, hand."

I slide up my trousers and yours, and belt us both in for safety—we are men of size after all. I devour your mouth one last time before grasping your equipment and departing.

"Thank you, Major Hoff, your duty has been served very well. I may need your assistance again in an hour. Please be up and ready."

Now THAT is my kind of duty. How do you keep from jerking off when you visualize this? I've got yet another raging hardon that I have to take care of. I’ll be back in a few . . .

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2006

I want you to jerk off. Did you do it in your office with people around? Cool!

Too many people in and out here to indulge myself. I'm about to burst out of my pants, though. Gotta go. Looks like the coast is clear and I can get to the men’s room without being seen with this massive hardon you’ve given me. Write me later . . .

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
10:30 A.M.

Some payback for you, fucker . . .

Dan had asked last night to have the Michael Brandon dildo experience, and Jack thought, 'No time like the present.' He had no trouble finding it in his underwear drawer—at eleven inches and wide around as his arm, it was not so much a cock as a weapon. So far Jack had been able to take only three inchs of it, but Dan's hole was aching for it, and Jack was going to make him take the whole thing.

When Jack arrived at Dan's place, Dan as always was wearing only a tee shirt, and as soon as he saw Jack, his thick cock responded appropriately by instantly growing hard and waving in front of his stomach. "I've got a surprise for you, Dan," said Jack, and pulled the MB out of the box. Dan's eyes widened.

"Whoa, big guy, I am having second thoughts about this. There's no way that is going up me"

"Not only is it going up that hungry orifice of yours but you're also going to love it. Now shut the fuck up and lean over. No preliminary stuff this time so that you'll have time to change your mind." With that he lubed four fingers and thrust all of them up Dan's spread hole violently and abruptly. Dan was hurting but muffled his cry because he loved being reamed. "Now grab hold of the doorframe and get ready," Jack commanded.

Dan was compliant, both hesitant and welcoming the fuck of hs life. Without warning Jack started shoving with considerable force the immense MB into Dan. His hole closed instinctively, but Jack was relentless and shoved harder until the enormous head popped inside Dan, taking his breath away. Waiting a couple seconds for Dan to become adjusted to the biggest thing he had ever felt inside him, Jack started slowly inserting the enormous shaft, holding it by the large balls. The first seven or so inches were easily accepted—after all, Jack had been taking that beautiful ass for weeks now—but after that, no matter how hard Jack pushed, he seemed to be blocked. “Relax if you want to be fucked properly," Jack said. "I've got to get past the curve inside. Help me by relaxing and you won't regret it."

Dan relaxed as best as he could, but this excited him so much that his breath was coming in short bursts, and he was wildly stoking his cock which was growing longer and thicker with every inch he took up his ass. Suddenly the resistance was gone, and Jack resumed pushing, inch by inch, till Dan was fully impaled. Grasping the rigid MB nut sack, he started slowly withdrawing, then plunging the whole thing to his knuckles till Sam started moaning softly, transported by the overwhelming pleasure he was experiencing. "Faster, Jack, " Dan begged, and Jack began pounding Sam's now sloppy ass with an intensity bordering on uncontrollable zeal. Finally, Dan screamed in ecstasy as he jerked his man meat and collapsed in a heap. Jack pulled the slippery MB slowly out of Dan and jokingly asked, "Was it good, Dan?"

His eyes glazed over, Dan could only mumble incoherently. Jack, stricken with not a little envy, decided it was time he became better acquainted with MB himself.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
11:30 A.M.

"Major Hoff, I need your assistance again. I need you to cum to the examination room."

As they walked down the hall, Dan stepped in front of Jack and grabbed him by the balls . . . hard . . . and held on. Jack was doubling in pain but had to stand erect as people were coming down the hall. Dan released him and continued down the hall.

They arrived at the examination room. once inside, Dan shut the door.

"Major, you will need to remove your uniform. Do it slowly as I want to watch the process."

Jack was hesitant.

"Please begin."

Jack started with his tie and shirt exposing a powerful chest with dark hair and firm six-pack abs with a treasure trail.

"Very nice."

Dan undid his belt and lowered his pants and took them off.

"Please continue, Major"

Jack undid his pants also and removed them after taking off his shoes and socks. Jack was standing in a pair of blue boxers. he began to lower them.

"Please, stop, I will do this."

Dan walked over with a massive hard one and stuck it in the fly of Jack's boxers. He began to stroke Jack's awakening member with his through the fly. Jack was now at high noon as Dan withdrew and lowered the boxers exposing the most beautiful cock in a thick nest of dark hair. Dan grabbed the mast and proceeded to rhythmically squeeze while doing the Dan with the spheres below. Jack was throbbing.

"Major Hoff, if you will get up on the examination table please. Please put your feet in the stirrups."

Dan pulled out restraining straps and tied Jack's feet in. He then tied Jack's wrists at the end of the examination table, arms stretched over his head.

"I think it is time to do an anus elasticity test on you. This is a new procedure."

Jack was wide open to Dan and Dan made the most of having Jack at his mercy. He prepared Jack for the test by using his tongue to moisten Jack's privates. He wanted them stimulated and used a number of oral procedures on those parts. Jack was moaning and twisting in his restraints but could do nothing. he was at the mercy of Dr. Dan.

But Dan was now ready for the test. He took surgical tape and taped Jack's mouth shut so that he would not get to loud during the procedure.

He got lube out and started working Jack's anal lips. Slowly circling the lips, he worked his way in--one finger at a time. Jack was squirming but could do nothing. As it was a cherry lube, Dan thought "why not? I love the taste of this man" and proceeded to perform with his tongue what he had done with his fingers all the while keeping balls and hard bats stimulated and flying in the air.

"Major Hoff, it is time."

Out came the huge MB dildo. Jack looked in horror and delight at the thought of it. He had wanted for weeks to be able to devour it anally but had been unsuccessful. He knew he had no choice. Dr. Dan stepped forward with it and placed at the pink hair-lined opening. He teased Jack with it, rubbing it against the opening and pushing every once in a while. Jack didn't know when it would happen.

"I am going to return the favor, Big Guy. From my hole to yours."

Dan took it and placed it on his pelvis and proceeded to drive it in like a piston. Jack was screaming through the tape covering his mouth. The pain was so great and so overwhelmingly wonderful that he was ready to explode all over the exam room. Dan wasn't going to let it happen yet and pulled out. Jack was
begging for it. Dan starting rubbing it against the opening again and slammed his pelvis against it driving it half way home.

"Relax, fucker! You are getting all of this today!"

He licked Jack's lower lips again to prepare him. And then went for it. He grabbed Jack by the cock and the balls tight and slammed it all the way home. Jack screamed and almost passed out from pleasure. He also passed out a massive spray of life essence of Jack which Dan lapped up greedily. Dan helped Jack relax and released the mouth tape.

"Oh, Dan, that was great."

Dan unloaded the lapped-up cum in Jack’s mouth.

"Now, Jack, roll over, We got one more side to do . . .

The MB is getting a workout today...as is my dick—again. Someone just walked in and I hit "send" faster than an O. J. Simpson lie. LOL. That was soooo hot...am bulging right now thinking of it ;-) You certainly have given me a good drilling just like the one I’m going to get from the dentist this afternoon. Catch you later . . .

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
12:30 P.M.

Dan and Jack were in Jack’s office at the military base. Jack had to go to the dentist for his semi-annual cleaning. Being a dental wimp, he talked Dan into going along. Dan was making horrible jokes about Jack getting drilled by the dentist, and having his cavity filled. But Jack persisted in wanting him to come along.

“OK, but here’s how this is going down: I will go along as the personal military assistant to Major Hoff. I will be along to make sure that a new and certain pain-relieving procedure will be taught and followed.”

“Sounds good to me. What’s this going to cost me?”

“Drop your pants. Take off your shirt and tie. Under wear, too. Now go get another uniform!”

Dan and Jack were of comparable size. Dan stripped down and put everything on that Jack had been wearing. Jack was standing there with his dick swinging in the breeze and looking quite deliciously fuck-able. But, that would have to be later, it’s time Major Jack got drilled.

“Why are you wearing my clothes? My underwear?”

“Well. I need to look like your assistant. And, the thought of wearing your underwear . . . well, that just makes me hot! I want my cock experiencing yours!” At which point, Dan grabbed Jack by his cock and led him to the desk. He lifted him up, laid him back, and swiftly went down on him. Jack gasped at how sudden it was and pulled his legs together around Dan’s head. Dan was being positively evil and relentlessly circling Jack’s sensitive pre-cummed head with his tongue, and Jack was going crazy and squirming. He tried pulling Dan off and Dan would not give up. Jack was so stimulated that he shot his jism within 30 seconds right in Dan’s mouth. With the cum load in his mouth, Dan went and kissed Jack, the two sharing with their tongues the life juices of Jack’s manhood.

Dan slapped Jack’s ass, and said, “Come on, Cowboy, it’s time to go.” Dan dressed Jack and drove him to the dentist. When they arrived at the dentist, Jack checked in. As Jack was paged by the nurse for his appointment, Dan took over.

“Good afternoon. I am Major Hoff’s personal assistant. I am here to train and have your staff observe a new medical procedure designed personally for Major Hoff by the medical staff of Suh Kmy Beeg Wahn, Incorporated. I will need to be with you throughout the procedure.”

The doctor and nurse agreed and went into the examination room. (Hey, this is my story, and everyone does what I write, damn it!) Dan and Jack followed. Jack had no idea of what would happen next. He was afraid. Very afraid.

“We’re going to begin the procedure. Major Hoff, you will need to remove your pants and underwear. Nurse, this should be quite impressive.”

Jack lowered his pants, and then proceeded to remove his underwear exposing his thick pendulous cock and a spectacular profusion of pubes.

“Nice veinage! Major Hoff, if you will take a wide stance, I would like you to cough.”

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dan grabbed Jack by the balls and squeezed. Jack looked at him—cross-eyed from the grasp—and asked, “Why is this a part of a dental examination?”

Dan just smiled and said, “ . . . because I wanted to cop a feel! Nurse. Come here. Grab a handful. Aren’t these the nicest and softest balls you’ve ever felt.”

“Very nice! Nice size and weight to them. And the weight of his penis on my wrist is quite extraordinary!”

“Wow! You’re not kidding!” said the Doctor as he grasped Jack’s heavenly fleshy orbs. “That cock is a mouthful.”

“Very nice, Major Hoff. Now, if you will be so kind as to sit in the examination chair, we can begin. I want you to lean back. Now, spread your legs—incidentally, very nice lick-able thighs—and put your legs over my shoulder.”

“What the hell?”

“Just do as I ask.” Dan unzipped his fly, and produced an equally impressive dirigible of masculinity, and placed it in Jack’s hand. The Nurse gasped, and the Doctor’s genitals tingled.

“Now, any time our patient feels any pain, he will pull on my cock. I will know at that point to misdirect the pain. I will slap the sides of his ass with both of my hands very hard. And rather than provide him with Novocain, I will use my mouth and my tongue around his cock throughout the procedure. Is this acceptable?”

“Yes. And may we perform this procedure on him privately after we are done.”

“No, I’m sorry—his privates are mine generally. They are major and corporal, but are served only by my adept assistance. Let’s begin. Please lay back, Major Hoff, and close your eyes.”

Dan proceeded to explore Jack’s fur-covered balls with his tongue leaving the hair matted as he took the time to swallow and massage each mouthful of ball. Using his nose, he began to stimulate the base of Jack’s cock. As he started to tongue his way toward the small “v” at the underside of the head to stimulate it, he stopped, and said, “Doctor! Nurse! You need to start your part of the procedure, too. Clean his teeth and put your tongues back in your mouths. If I can be professional about this, so can you. And I am certainly enjoying my part of this procedure.”

Dan loved to have Jack in his mouth.

As the procedure continued for another hour, Dan had his cock yanked while Jack received slaps on his ass every time he complained. Jack complained a lot. He liked what the complaints brought. And, of course, the continual masterful sucking of his cock by Dan throughout was making the whole dental experience one that he would want again and again. Suck! Suck! Slurp! Lick! Bite! Head circle lick! Suck! Suck! Slurp! Lick! Bite! Head circle lick! Suck! Suck! Slurp! Lick! Bite! Head circle lick! Suck! Suck! Slurp! Lick! Bite! Head circle lick! Suck! Suck! Slurp! Lick! Bite! Head circle lick!

After fifteen minutes of this, Jack could contain himself no more and erupted in an unending flow of cum spasms in Dan’s mouth.

Dan looked up with smile on his face and cum dripping down his chin, and said, “I think the patient is done now.” Dan lapped up the rest of Jack’s love juice, and removed Jack’s legs from over his shoulder.

When the Doctor asked how he felt the procedure had gone, Jack looked at him with appreciative eyes and could not produce a syllable. He was speechless. He also could barely stand. Dan helped Jack into his underwear taking special care to grasp and heft that weighty piece of man meat between Jack’s legs. Tucking that great cock down his left leg, he got Jack’s pants up and zipped, sitting him upright.

“Major Hoff and I would like to thank you for your assistance with this procedure. Your work was commendable.” Dan and Jack shook hands with the Doctor and the Nurse, and left.

Jack never went to the dentist without Dan again. He had a whole new smile.

I’m spent . . . and raw . . .you wore me out today. LOL. Thanks. Three times in one morning. That’s gotta be a record even for me!

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow thanks! i just squirted cum like 4 feet in the air! i wanna to feel my throbbing penis in some dudes butt someday:smile: