rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Winter Vacations; where are you headed

Already There as in a WINTER NZ holiday ha
2 degrees warmer the Island i live on its purported to be
Damn well feels like it, the Cold on the Mainland is far more severe this year, i feel
What with earthquakes in the Sth Island and a possible Tsunami near Tonga this am, safer on me Island i think ha
Summer will be in the same abode, so looking Fwd to that
enz

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Winter Vacations; where are you headed

Already There as in a WINTER NZ holiday ha
2 degrees warmer the Island i live on its purported to be
Damn well feels like it, the Cold on the Mainland is far more severe this year, i feel
What with earthquakes in the Sth Island and a possible Tsunami near Tonga this am, safer on me Island i think ha
Summer will be in the same abode, so looking Fwd to that
enz

Nowhere!!! And thoroughly enjoying it. I'm appreciating my nothing-ness time before I have to go back to uni in a few weeks.

It was a little colder than usual here too in May and June, but July is warmer than usual so far.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't get family to confirm their plans for the kids in time to make any plans for the rest of the holidays :frown1:

I'll be hanging out at MoT's place (He doesn't know this yet though!)
My brother plans to spend a week in Seattle...for free. :eek: Everything - for free. For once I was considering going with him (also for free!), but a lady-friend is travelling with him instead. I don't mind, I'm not his girlfriend. :tongue: I'm happy at home. Be warned, I often hang-out. Knock before entering a room. (You'd be very welcome. :smile:)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who here will be in Albania at that time?
My friend teaches Albanian, and she has invited me to come with her bf and her to Drac and Tirana. I will be busy this summer, unfortunately! I have always wanted to visit Albania. I didn`t know you were Albanian, though.
And if you are that close to Serbia, come to Belgrade! We can have coffee! :smile:

D

deleted3782

I just got back from three fun-filled days in Ohio. I saw Columbus and Cincinnati and two deer.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
going on a road trip.
no particular destination in mind.
i've gone on the north explore.
might head south this time.

won't be until the end of summer time.
once obligations have been settled.

i am in dire need of the freedom.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
going on a road trip.

Oh I've never been on a true road trip like that, with no particular destination in mind, I'd love to do that. :redface:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My two trips this summer will be to Ohio...Mason (Kings Island) and then to Sandusky (Cedar Point). I will be at Kings Island this month and August for Cedar Point. Amusement parks are my thing to do.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
going on a road trip.

maybe i can lure you my way

:mischievous:
:05:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I just booked my flights and accommodation to the Cote Vermeille in Languedoc-Rousillon in the south west of France on the med.

I'll be staying in this beautiful picture postcard Catalan speaking village of Collioure between Perpignan and the Spanish border, I have taken a gorgeous little apartment right on the rocks by the beach for two weeks. I'm literally ecstatic tbh, I love to travel and it's been a while since I was in the south of France.

Mind you booking the accommodation reminded me how incredibly rude the French can be if you don't speak French or speak it poorly. I speak other languages well, my French has always been poor, but I have a good accent, I'm a little shocked they were quite that intolerant, but never mind I'll have a wonderful time anyway :biggrin1:

The region produces some of the most famous wines in the world, the food will be exquisite, and the place look beautiful.... I'm wishing the next month and a half away now. :biggrin1:

So where are you all off to on your summer holidays?

OK so FINALLY! the day has come, as of tomorrow I shall be in Roussillon for two weeks basking in the sun and lapping up the wine and boys. I'll send ya all a post card, that's a lie I never send post cards :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so FINALLY! the day has come, as of tomorrow I shall be in Roussillon for two weeks basking in the sun and lapping up the wine and boys. I'll send ya all a post card, that's a lie I never send post cards :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Have fun!
Save your liver;))))

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm postcards are a no. how about wine and boys?

safe travel and heaps of good times, Mr. Hilaire
*hugs... clings* come back with lots of stories to share

pft.. you can totally get a new liver.. ya might as well get all ya get out of the old one first :rolleyes::wink: