Summer Weather

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else excited that summer is about to start? I go to college and I love walking around campus with gym shorts and letting it all hang out. I hate winter weather, where i have to wear jeans and a hoodie...not exciting at all. On Friday it was a perfect 75 degrees...I was reminded how many beautiful women go to my school.:smile:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes yes yes yes! I am so ready for summer, though I pray we around here don't have the temperatures that we did last summer. Had highest ever recorded temps at the local airport (108), but I saw many a digital thermometer with readings at 115 and above. Can't wait to go swimming and work on my tan

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else excited that summer is about to start?
I'm definitely excited that summer is coming. It was 90 degrees last weekend. It's time for less clothes!

I go to college and I love walking around campus with gym shorts and letting it all hang out.
I got so horny when I read that. I think it's way hot when I can see the outline of the guy's cock in his gym shorts. I love the photo in your gallery with the gray sweatpants. You've got such a great hanging tool.