Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i got stuck in the car for 4 hrs in the middle of those floods yesterday was a freakin nitemare, every road i turned down to get home was flooded, eventually found a route out and sat in a traffic jam for 3 hrs on the motorway but i cant complain at least we got home in one piece and dry, i cant believe people were driving through some of it there were cars abandoned everywhere ,i actually had to go back to the same area today and its still inacessible in a lot of places and the cars are still sat where they were abandoned but it looks to be improving.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i got stuck in the car for 4 hrs in the middle of those floods yesterday was a freakin nitemare, every road i turned down to get home was flooded, eventually found a route out and sat in a traffic jam for 3 hrs on the motorway but i cant complain at least we got home in one piece and dry, i cant believe people were driving through some of it there were cars abandoned everywhere ,i actually had to go back to the same area today and its still inacessible in a lot of places and the cars are still sat where they were abandoned but it looks to be improving.

Glad you're OK. There was a severe weather warning for London and the SE yesterday but it came to nothing, just light showers....so far.