Summing up 2010

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by funnyguy, Dec 31, 2010.

1. funnyguy

funnyguy Active Member

Albums:
    This is a very personal relationship between me and LPSG and may not be entirely appropriate, but I just had to write this.

It has been a year of ups and downs for me-no pun intended!
    What with a great 7+week trip to Europe, on the upside and the death of a brother on the..well you know. BUT MOST IMPORTANT TO ME WAS MY EXPERIENCE AT LPSG! And even that was mixed! I had been lucky enough to know Jason_Els before cancer struck hm down. He was an amazing person whom I got to know via PM's and phone conversations. Then, I came from CA to NYC to attend his Memorial in the Spring. And, besides the sadness, Jason gave me the gift of meeting some truly wonderful friends. (You all know who you are!)
    Then came the death of my brother in NYC in October and the outpouring of support and help from--NO, not my brother's friends with a few exceptions-but with so much help from LPSGer's! It was condolences and moral and physical support (clearing out a lifetime of possessions and memories.) As I think back, I am still overwhelmed by support that members of a SEX(?) site could have shown me such help and support! So, thanks, you guys!
    Yes, COCKS do live on LPSG, but I learned that the site is so very much more!
    So, my thanks to LPSG for just being and my good, fortunate, accidental finding of it and meeting some truly great friends.

#1 funnyguy, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am so gratified to be a part of the 'S' in LPSG, even if from a distance. :grouphug: Happy 2011 all.

Draft saved Draft deleted