Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I finally found the clothing optional beach here in Miami. I of course stripped everything off as soon as I hit the beach. Yesterday wasn't a problem, but today, I am burnt on all the wrong places. I used sunblock with an spf 45 on my cock and balls, but left my ass bare if you will. I am wanting a tan, but still want to protect my tender areas.
Many of the regulars use oil, but I'm afraid I will wind up like a breaded pork chop. Any suggestions?
btw; it is the most wonderful feeling to just sit or lay on blanket in the nude. So many people were there! And I just loved how fellow gay men just immediatley come over and say hi. It was the most comfortable I have felt in public since I came out.
Any other comments would be welcome

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. where is the beach?
2. to get an all over tan, i use sunblock when I'm shirtless, but not naked, to reduce tan lines.
3. I usually have a small towel with me, because I've had a willy burn before, and it aint' pretty.
4. naked tanning rocks! I love the energy. I've been naked tanning since Portugal '85, even got arrested fo rit once. We went right back to the beach, took off our clothes, and I have a pic of us standing naked holding up our arrest certificates.
5. If god had wanted us to be naked...

Reactions: NateicusPumper

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. where is the beach?
2. to get an all over tan, i use sunblock when I'm shirtless, but not naked, to reduce tan lines.
3. I usually have a small towel with me, because I've had a willy burn before, and it aint' pretty.
4. naked tanning rocks! I love the energy. I've been naked tanning since Portugal '85, even got arrested fo rit once. We went right back to the beach, took off our clothes, and I have a pic of us standing naked holding up our arrest certificates.
5. If god had wanted us to be naked...
The beach is Haulover Park in North Miami Beach, the first beach on AA1 right after Trump towers.
good tip about the towel.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dc9 -
enjoy the sun, being naked in the sun and on the beach and all of that.
for crying out loud - you put sunblock on yourself and for the places you
can't reach, have your partner put it on for you. it's really quite simple.
and once you are all sunblocked, enjoy being naked in the sun on the beach!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just keep applying the sun block.

If you go there regularly, you'll still get an all-over tan. A plus point of the sun block is that your skin doesn't dry out as much and your tan will last longer.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
remember to apply it ALL over your cock (esp if uncut), once feel asleep, the head 'peeked' out and got a minor (thank god minor) bit of sun on the exposed glans..

the other tip- do the WHOLE body...including sides.

many years ago went to a lake, found a wonderful spot to lie nude, nice breeze, on my belly (better to hump the pillow! hmmm) and fell into a wonderful long sleep.

What I did not take into account was the sun reflecting off the lake- I didn't think anything of it til putting on my clothes to discover a tiny sunburn running alllll the way down the side of my body from shoulders to ankles... the worst part? WAIST BAND on boxers!! (I had to go hom and find my oldest softest waistband)

never dawned on me that could happen...so be warned!

• Love

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Waterproof isn't rub-proof. It's usually not the dip in the water that nails you; it's the toweling afterwards.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for a few years and spent many weekends on Haulover Beach. The southern sun can be very intense and the summers are brutal. The mornings or late afternoons are the best times to go. Peak hours could result in a burn. Always go for the maximum sun protection till your body adjusts to your new environment; it will take approximately six months.
As for the locals using oil, they have been there for years and probably have a good base tan as well as some sun damage.
I found the crowd to be very friendly and the vacationers are always a treat. After a few weeks I began to understand the geography of the beach; it’s broken down into three sections similar to a three ring circus.
The North Ring is gay. The Center Ring is the naturist and straight swinger group. The Southern Ring is a mixed bag of just about anything. Try them all, they each have their own unique characteristics. The gay crowd is cool but I always felt like I was at a bar or club. The guys are always trying to network and hook up with a big cock. The swinger and straight circle is the most fascinating. This group is actually the descendents of the founders of the beach and is politically active in its preservation. You’ll love the dynamic of the mix and the swingers are always inviting new members to their evenings of group sex. This area also has the highest concentration of women and attracts a lot of non nudists who are visiting the beach for the first time. You’ll see a lot of young guys with small erect dicks looking at the girls and trying to score. Sometimes there are arguments. These guys will drink beer hidden in brown paper bags and play with their little boners. The Southern Ring was my favorite because it was such a mixed bag. Most of the people will keep to themselves and enjoy the day. Weekends and winter months attract a lot of the tourists and some very sexually confused people. Everyone is harmless but the majority love to look at a big piece of meat. Most of all I liked the mix of straight, gay and bisexuals. The married couples always parked the blankets next to me. I met a very nice couple from France who asked me to join them back at their hotel. I had a great time and got to fuck this guy while his wife watched. They said it had always been a fantasy of theirs. Luck me!!!
By the way, watch out for the beach ambassadors. They are a volunteer group patrolling the beach. They are there to promote nudity but some of them are a little crazy. I wrote about one of my experiences in an earlier post. I had to report one of them to the beach association and I did receive an apology letter.
Enjoy the beach. I miss it. It was a lot of fun…

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lasolasbud - Excellent description of the beach.

I'm a native South Floridian and been going to nude beaches all of my adult life. Before Haulover it was Virginia Key and so on. Today, when I go to Haulover, I tend to be towards the south end (mix crowd). It's very sexual there and that's what I enjoy. I don't particularly enjoy the gay crowd as it's very busy in that area and many of the guys are not my type.

My suggestion is to wear plenty of powerful sunscreen. Cover all parts of your body concentrating on sensitive areas that don't normally see a lot of sun such as your cock and ass. Trust me, you don't want your cock to burn. Re-apply when you exit the water. I find that Bullfrog Sunscreen is very good to use and will keep your skin healthy. I can attest to skin cancer and it's not fun so forget the baby oil shit that you see others doing and use a good quality sunscreen.

Also, regarding Haulover, if you are there alone, be mindfull of leaving your stuff on the beach while you enjoy the water. I've had all my stuff stolen and left butt naked on the beach !!!!

Enjoy !

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey thebuck
You had your stuff stolen! That’s fucked up. I never had a problem but I never ventured far from my chair. I’m not an exhibitionist really and keep to myself. I think the key to avoiding burning is re-applying sunscreen. Dumping a lot of sunscreen on your cock and rubbing it in sounds a little odd but it really is necessary and you have to do it frequently. I must admit rubbing lotion on my cock does give me a boner. And it’s especially weird when some one is watching you. I’ve had some unwanted invitations as well as welcomed viewers.

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, lasolasbud, all my shit was stolen right from the beach. It took the police about 1.5 hour to even show up and then I was left there butt naked holding a police report. Finally, a lifeguard too pitty on me and called a friend to come to my rescue. It was sad, very sad.......

Yes, cover your entire body with lotion and specially your cock. So you get a hard on, big deal, I've seen plenty of them there and I get them all the time. Hey, if you have it, flaunt it. As a long-time nude beacher lover, you will get used to the "lookers" and eventually, you will crave them, like I do.

Enjoy the beach, maybe we can meet there sometime.

ryanored

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i go to nude beaches alot and ppl. give me wird looks when the see my cock it is 8in. help

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to know you've experienced the joys of sunbathing nude- don't forget sun cream everywhere- there's spray stuff for the bits you can't easily reach.