Sun bathing in the nude

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
went to halover this weekend, it was a decent beach, and the water was really turquoise.

I was there with a group so I didn't feel afraid of some of the creapy perverts that are there that just sorta circled around our group of guys and girls some gay most straight.

One of our bigger guys even went so far as to walk up to a gauker and take his picture, not that I would recommend this but he didn't come back after that.

We decided for future visits that we need to set up windscreens and set up closer to the water so we can have more control over who's watching.

We were down at the south end where it was less crowded, though we might reconsider this for future visits, though since our group is mixed, I don't think the majority of our group would be super comfortable in the gay zone and I know that I don't want to be in the straight swinger zone.

At least when some of the guys did point out one of the creaps to the police officer on the four wheeler he did say in the future if were having a problem with anyone being inappropriate to report it right away and they would deal with it and we also spoke with a few of the free beaches people, who are probably a bit out there as another guy mentioned, but at least the ones we spoke to did seem genuinly concered about keeping perverts off the beach.

I definatly wouldn't recommend going here alone if you are a young woman, and I don't think I would even recommend for myself to go there alone. And definatly use common sense and don't accept drinks from strangers.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always use a 50 sunscreen over everywhere. have shaved my head completely in the last few months and especially was careful to make sure that it was well covered in sunscreen (I like Ocean Potion 50 sport....smells great, water "proof" and lasts long)
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist (as my pics on a thread about Orient Beach in the past 2 weeks show) so gaukers don't bother me..unless they are scary type people that become pests. most are nice people, but like ANYWHERE..you should always be aware of your surroundings.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go to Apollo Beach on the east coast near New Smyrna. Access 5 on national park property. It's a great beach to meet people and just unwind. Folks always seem to want to talk with me.....suppose the 2 gauge PA and 6 rung ladder get their attention.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, lasolasbud, all my shit was stolen right from the beach. It took the police about 1.5 hour to even show up and then I was left there butt naked holding a police report. Finally, a lifeguard too pitty on me and called a friend to come to my rescue. It was sad, very sad.......
the thief should go straight to hell in his birthday suit.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, regarding Haulover, if you are there alone, be mindfull of leaving your stuff on the beach while you enjoy the water. I've had all my stuff stolen and left butt naked on the beach !!!!

Defiantly would be nice if there were some lockers out there, but we just solved most of this by leaving pretty much everything in our cars, even our clothes, we walked to the beach in only our towels though I did take a pair of loose shorts with me just in case, didn't want to get arrested.

The only problem was what to do with my car key, since usually when I go to a textile beach I remove the clicker and just tie it inside my speedo to the drawstring. I tried to just sorta bury most of my stuff in the sand, though this isn't really the most secure.

It would be awesome if they were like fingerprint ones or something, since no one has anywhere to keep keys, and that would avoid the costs associated with lost keys.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no place to clpi your I pod to either I realized too. have to get a sports armband for that I guess. of course I usually wear a hat to keep my head from burning too, so you could tuck your keys in the brim of that. I put my keys in there last time. when in the water and the hat is off, most people wouldn't think to take the hat.
me in my hat in St Martin... keys and some money in the headband lining.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/bigmeatnj/albums/bigmeatnj/4610-me-orient-beach-mar-2009.html

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You don't have to go to a nude beach to have your stuff stolen. It happens all too frequently at all beaches. Best to go with a group so you can leave someone to stand guard over everyone"s stuff.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I used sunblock with an spf 45 on my cock and balls, but left my ass bare ...

Love the nude beach, just wish all beaches were clothing optional. Since I spend as much time as I can naked and outdoors I make it a point to sunbathe a controlled amount of time everyday on my deck. That way I maintain enough tan that I don't suffer much of a burn even if the sunscreen washes off when swimming.

But I can definitely relate to your sunburned ass as I once had an unexpected and unpleasant surprise after a day at the hot springs. I was tanned quite dark all over and didn't anticipate any problem with burning. But during several hours floating on my back in one of the larger ponds it never occurred to me that my balls were floating upward like a pair of hot air balloons and the very bottom of my scrotum, which doesn't normally get that much exposure to the sun, wound up with a rather painful burn. That was a lesson I'll not forget and I've not experienced anything like it since.

ST

Attachments