Sun burnt cock

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Taking advantage of the recent great weather here in Scotland and the added incentive of our only neighbour, who overlooks our back garden, being on holiday.
We sunbathed naked, (amoungst other things:wink:), out the back.
Even at my middle age, the thought process never instigated a burning issue, but holy shit it's tender now.
Laying on my back and with cock laying up and accross on it's side it is now red raw on the exposed side. No brain - no sympathy!
It's also left a lovely white strip on my stomach, nice ha!
Tried soothing aftersun but ofcoarse you need to be naked to have the cream stay on.
I even soaked a tubygrip bandage and inserted my cock, but cant go out with that soaking through my trousers.
Any other suggestions? Cause my wife hasn't suggested anything through the laughter.
Many thanks.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You must have been out a LONG time because cocks don't usualy sunburn. Not easily. I know this as a nudist.

And in SCOTLAND!? WTF, are you an albino or a ghost or something? Sorry, man, don't mean to pick on you.

Some Solarcaine (don't know if it has a different name in the UK) might help.
Amazon.com: Solarcaine Cool Aloe Burn Relief, Packaging May Vary, 8-Ounces: Health & Personal Care

Otherwise, try rubbing full-strength throat-numbing spray into it. Something with Phenol.
Amazon.com: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Menthol, 6-Ounce (177 ml) (Pack of 3): Health & Personal Care

Reactions: guywithbigballs

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheers chaps, hope you got some enjoyment from that, 'cause I did (from my wife) before I fell asleep sunny side up!!
Hi Roger the Shrubber - yes I must've been asleep for hours.
Once we'd done our "stuff", my wife went off shopping and left me in the garden to sleep. It must've been about 30 degrees C.
And yes I am as white as a ghost, being in this part of the world we are lucky to see the sun never mind sun-bathe!
Thanks for your suggestions:smile:.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The weather in this direction is great at the moment, isnt it? Seems like you made the most of it, Iv got a feeling that, like the past two years, our summer is going to be crap. Girlfriend is all burnt up too, just from reading in her garden for a bit. I was working alot so missed it. Its strangely intense sun for the UK.

I can only imagine the pain when you take an erection, stretching the skin on your shaft. Nightmare.

wishing31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was funny. ;) I've heard that making some iced tea and spraying it on with a spray bottle helps sunburns. lol

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks to all that have helped. I have tried a few different methods, but being highly sexed, my wife and I found that saliva was by far the best and most enjoyable!!!!!!:wink: She certainly could get a job in the burns unit of the local "cock burns unit".
It has been a few days now but tender care and no scratching went a long way to recovery.

Thank you all:smile:.

Reactions: lapdog2001

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I know four guys who went rafting down a river a few years ago, and all FOUR of them got sunburned there too, since they were in an isolated area where they couldn't be seen by other people, so they all stripped naked and proceeded to get burned ALL OVER, including areas that normally don't see sunlight at all!

Also, another good thing for sunburn, although it does smell at first, is to put vinegar on the burned area. It stings a little bit at first, but it takes the "fire" out of the burn and also helps cut down on the peeling skin too.

MikeHHHH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best thing to use on a sunburnt penis is a penis health creme. I burned the heck out of myself last summer. It was brutal. After the pain, the skin peels and itches for days. This creme definitely sped up the recovery process though. I liked it so much that I still use it to this day. It keeps my penis skin healthy and smooth. Hope this info helps.