Sun burnt cock

HungBiNYC

Experimental Member
Media
I'm surprised nobody has asked for pictures documenting this hilarious albeit horrible situation. Take some pics of your cock tanline

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I lay out and tan the only place that I ever use any sun tan lotion is on the big guy, bet you will to next time :eek:
Besides it kind of nice to rub that stuff all over him ;)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never burned my cock, been sunbathing nude for over 20 years. :oops: Just remembered; first time nude for 3 days in southern Florida 1974. Old girlfriend in Atlanta thought my cock needed some special treatment, but her new boyfriend was present, and I wasn't sure he agreed. I rarely sunburn, so I don't think I suffered long.

D

deleted875903

Fun stuff. I tan nude once a week. Always with sunscreen on my cock. After sun bathing I shower and apply coco butter. Keeps the skin moist and your cock smells like chocolate.

Had a buddy who went to sleep under a sun lamp while toasting his nuts. His dick got a little touchy, but nuts and inner thighs along side his nuts were glow-in-the-dark for a few days. He used a medication called “foil” (foille medicated first aid ointment). It’s an inexpensive over the counter item.

Don’t experiment. Use an approved product with both antibacterial and healing properties.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i use to tan 3-4 times a week as some of my older pics show...and look better imo...and have sunned nude and no burnt weener here. sun lamps...that tan an area have always been a danger so watch out...they catchy shit on fire. i guess some of us will do about anything to have a hot dick! :D

Reactions: deleted875903

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best thing to use on a sunburnt penis is a penis health creme. I burned the heck out of myself last summer. It was brutal. After the pain, the skin peels and itches for days. This creme definitely sped up the recovery process though. I liked it so much that I still use it to this day. It keeps my penis skin healthy and smooth. Hope this info helps.
Penis health cream? Never heard of THAT before. Something new every day.

MikeHHHH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea man.... they are awesome. The one I use is called Man1 Man Oil. You should check it out. Cheers.