Sunbathing nude

LoveStar69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm about to begin my outdoor suntanning regularly, and would like to go nude. I have never done it before, so I need some advice from those who do - how easily does the happy area burn, compared to the rest of the body? Must I use sunscreen on my dick/balls?

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live at high altitude where you get burned in minutes in the summertime. All parts burn, I have had sunburns on my arse and dick. If the object is to get that all over tan, take it slowly. Burns lead to long term problems, not just painful short term problems.
A nice allover tan does look good though! post pics:wink:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Use a high SPF for sensitive regions, check that it not have alcohol as an ingredient, it makes it burn even more. That being said, sunscreen can burn the first few times you get it on the glans, so think of that while smearing it on.

I don't know how you react to the warm sun, but I get wood easily from the warmth. Don't leave your cock in the same position too long or it will only be tan from one direction and leave a light spot. I once left a hand print on my abs...

I've never left a dick print on me any where, my girlfriend and boyfriend say that my cock was moving around as I was tanning, I guess i was getting and loosing semis as I was laying on the nude beach.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A sock can come in handy if you are flaked out in the sun for an extensive period of time until you build up a bit of protective colouring.

In the winter I go to the beach a lot so Im pretty brown where there is no suit and dont burn. In the summer up north at my pool, where I dont need to wear anything, it takes a while for the other parts to catch up and I have burnt so I sunscreen the butt and sock the cock.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm circumcised and I use a flesh-colored rubber O ring (get it at home depot or the hardware store) to keep what's left of my foreskin pulled forward over my glans if I'm sunbathing nude. That part of the body isn't meant to have the sun shining on it. The ring is pretty invisible unless someone is close by & it just looks like you're not circumcised. Also good if you're swimming nude in a heavily chlorinated pool.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
been a nudist all my life, and on the nude beaches alll the regulars dont really use anything, because you are already tanned. but if you are a fair skinned or red head then you should all over your body. most nudist layout under an umbrella and the indirect sunlight tans them. when the get up to swim, walk around etc

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have tanned in one of those tanning salons. While completely nude, I never used sunscreen on my genitals. They have yet to burn, but... part of my ass burned very bad.

I suggest sunscreen everywhere, just to be safe:rolleyes:

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
stefanog65 said:
been a nudist all my life, and on the nude beaches alll the regulars dont really use anything, because you are already tanned.

You moron! Being tan has NOTHING to do with preventing burns and its too frequent companion, skin cancer. Trust me. As a retired golf professional for the last 30 years, I've known more than my share of people who have had bad skin cancer problems, or even died from it.

A sock on your cock will NOT prevent burns. If UV rays can go 93 million miles from the sun to the earth do you think a layer of cotton or nylon is going to do any good????

I know that to many people being tan is a sexy look, and we equate white, pasty skin with unhealthy people. It ain't so. If you really have to be tan, use a chemical spray or a tanning bed where you can at least control it. If you must be out in the sun, for gosh sakes use a high SPF on every exposed body part.

I've lived in the great Southwest for too long to ignore ill-informed people who see no problem with tans. We're not all born wil darker skin, and that's ok. You don't want to be a victim of melanoma. Sunbathing is bad...very, very bad.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I love sunbathing nude, being fair-skinned I have to be careful when doing so. I start the season in small doses in the sun and put on sunscreen all over the body. I start out with ten minutes at a time and build from there.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on golfbuddy how many burns did you ever get with your clothes on???????????? A sock works believe it or not.

Chemical tans Im sure have no side effects (yeah)
Loads of sunscreen are really good for you (yeah) until someday research will likely identify it as a potential canser-causing agent.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kurios said:
Come on golfbuddy how many burns did you ever get with your clothes on???????????? A sock works believe it or not.

Chemical tans Im sure have no side effects (yeah)
Loads of sunscreen are really good for you (yeah) until someday research will likely identify it as a potential canser-causing agent.

chemical tans will be linked to cancer in the future i bet

PABA in sunscreen i believe has been linked to cancer

dont forget your sunglasses, you dont want to grease your body with sunscreen, put a sock on your dick and then get melanoma in your eye

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been tanning nude for years. Just use the same sunscreen on your cock, balls and ass that you use for the rest of your body and start with a short exposure. If you want a truely allover tan then you have to be sure that the back of your cock also gets sun. There are various ways to do that