Sunday Play

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
***Story about a female to male and a gay male***

It had been a long week. I had volunteered to work the Saturday shift, and ended up working six days in a row.

Sunday rolls around, and I am bored and completely horny. So I put on my fuckme jeans, and tight plaid shirt. I open it just a little so the sprinkling of chest hair is advertising that I am looking for a good time.

I get to the bar, and it is completely dead. The deejay is playing his favorite unreleased music, and jamming out by himself. The bartender is alphabetizing the liquor shelf out of sheer boredom. And just my luck, there isn't a prospect in sight.

Nights like this, I usually end up waiting it out to see if anything fuckable will work through the door. I am not a demanding man when I am horny. I sexy smile, tight jeans, and a nice ass is all that I am looking for. And most times, those three can be negotiated in my head.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. A guy comes in wearing dark Levis, avatar sunglasses, and cowboy boots. His beard is nicely trimmed, and his walk just screamed fuck me. And I was going to.

"Pretty dead in here." He says sitting down beside me.

"Yes, it is." I say taking a swig of my beer.

"Have you been here long?" He asks.

"Not too long," I say.

He smiles. My dick starts to harden.

"So what are you looking for?" He asks.

"A good fuck," I say not mincing my words.

"Let's go then." He says.

He leads me out to the semi-dark patio, and down the stairs. My dick gets harder looking at his ass filling out his Levis.

When we find a dark, semi-lit, semi-private place, he pushes me up against the wall. He tongue assaults my mouth, and I am loving it. He slides his left hand under my shirt, and starts flicking my nipple. I moan.

My hand starts feeling on his ass.

"Damn, don't stop." I say leaking precum in my jockstrap.

He drops to his knees, and unbuckles my jeans. My leaky, hard cock falls out. The hungry cocksucker quickly takes it in his mouth. I moan harder, and close my eyes enjoying the warm, wet mouth giving my cock the attention that it yearned for.

And he stops.

"I want you to suck my dick, and fuck me." He says.

He pulls down his jeans. I get on my knees, and look at his hard 2-inch dick and pussy. I take his dick in my mouth, and start sucking it. It smells and taste so wonderful.

He is moaning, and starts fucking my mouth. I play with his pussy that is soaking wet.

"Fuck me," He says.

I slide my hard cock into his pussy. It is warm and wet. I don't that I can last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum." I say.

I pull out, and shoot my hot load on the patio.

"That was fucking hot." He says rocking back and forth from his own orgasm.

"Way fucking hot," I say kissing him.

"Yeah, that was one of the best fucking orgasms I've had." He says. He slides a card in my back jeans pocket, and gives me ass a squeeze. "Call me sometime."

And with that, he is gone.

That was okay, not great but okay it was chop , and straight to the point not that's a bad thing just drag it out a bit be more descriptive don't mean to be harsh just helpful looking forward to more
-A