Sunday roast anyone???Lkin 4 MMMw to keep me satisfied

Janey26

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very open minded and experimental gal, who loves big boys (esp girth)...try anything once, twice if i like it!!

Love to be multiple fucked...and am not a novice. I have progressed from mmw to a mmmmw a few weeks back. Done DP but would dig DVP. Like anal, with avg sized guys - been pussy whipped by 10"x7.5 so can take it big "-))))

Horny as hell to do another gangbang/group fuck with new guys. Must be rubber friendly and safe, and prefer guys who have a. done this before, b. know each other. Happy for you to be in total control, i want to be dominated, used, abused until my pussy is stretched to its max and aches and im dehydrated....love to give head and swallow or have you shoot on me.

Prefer under 35's, 5ft 8 plus tall, dont mind what race...

Message me back, and getting horny just writing this post and wet already "-))))))

JJ

ANJIE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(Must be rubber friendly and safe,)( love to give head and swallow or have you shoot on me.)..........So you want your beefcake & eat it too,you can never be toooo safe,why don't you just swallow the rubber.

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Janey,
Over the age limit by a tad but would love to be involved in g-bang...Hard just thinking about it :)

dinojr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wonders if this is real?
if so maybe i can help i think i meet all criterias

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, and here I was picturing a nice roast and yorkshire pudding and instead it's all about sex.

Way to tease a chub, girl!

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn, and here I was picturing a nice roast and yorkshire pudding and instead it's all about sex.

Way to tease a chub, girl!

Ha! not only am I seriously missing the roast dinner -- you can forget the yorkshire pudding but I must have baked kumera (sweet potato) and pumpkin.

Yummy!

(also where is the vegemite in the Americas'?)

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha! not only am I seriously missing the roast dinner -- you can forget the yorkshire pudding but I must have baked kumera (sweet potato) and pumpkin.

Yummy!

(also where is the vegemite in the Americas'?)
Mmm baked and mashed yams. And, not sure about the USA, but you can buy Vegemite and Marmite in Canada. I use it in my vegan onion gravy.

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I were you, I would find the 10" x 7.5" again and stick with him.
You are not likely to find those dimensions again in this lifetime.
You have probably been ruined!