Sunglasses are awesome! (a.k.a. public transport perving)

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, my transition into becoming a dirty old man is beginning.

Was wearing my work clothes on as I got onto the bus today. One difference = new sunnies. Now, I have never been a fan of sunnies before but now... I understand.
My work pants are sorta stretchy-elasti-cotton things. Anyway, they let my cock flop down my right leg so that when I walk, it moves from hitting my leg to stretchin the pant leg. Also, I have relatively large balls, so it also sticks out. The point is, I get a nice bulge.
So, was walkin down the aisle of the bus and a young (20-ish) guy was sittin next to his mum about halfway down the bus. And I saw him look at my face then look straight at my crotch. I kept my head up, but let my eyes watch his. He never looked away. The ENTIRE time (5 seconds?) until I got past him.

It was the sunglasses!

More stories... with better endings! Lol!

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, 23... It's not like I am 19 anymore.

Anyway, forgot to add: when I was at the beach later in the day (wearin my new speedos, w00t!), the same thing happened multiple times... and I was also checkin out all the talent before the storm came. Stupid storm.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A pair of shades is another item cyclists add to their check list before riding. Polarized lenses reduce the glare. Sunglasses also keep bugs and dirt from getting in your eyes.

I take my bike on the trolley as part of my commute to work. Wearing shades makes it easy to cruise without being noticed. I'm always on the lookout for the local talent riding the trolley to SDSU. Very often I'm rewarded with a hot student in gym shorts or sweat pants displaying a prominent bulge.

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A pair of shades is another item cyclists add to their check list before riding. Polarized lenses reduce the glare. Sunglasses also keep bugs and dirt from getting in your eyes.

I take my bike on the trolley as part of my commute to work. Wearing shades makes it easy to cruise without being noticed. I'm always on the lookout for the local talent riding the trolley to SDSU. Very often I'm rewarded with a hot student in gym shorts or sweat pants displaying a prominent bulge.

Haha, that's mad, cos I love seein the cyclists at the coffee shop down the road, just chilling, leanin back in their chairs, lettin all their junk hang out, lol! And trust me dude, I would take off my shades to stare at you (love the way you look in those champions!)!

And this thread goes for chicks and dudes... sunnies are used for pervin on all!