Sunnyside north nude beach

Aveuncutmale88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all,

wondering if anyone frequents sunnyside north nude beach down in the mornington peninsula in Melbourne?
I try and get down there a bit, both for the sun and for the vouyer side.
Would be great to hear if anyone has any stories or is keen to check it out?

D

deleted12229651

I used to live down that way. Never got around to checking it out. Would absolutely love to now, but live too far away. Hope I can get back down that way one day

Aveuncutmale88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to live down that way. Never got around to checking it out. Would absolutely love to now, but live too far away. Hope I can get back down that way one day
Mate you should if you can, it’s an awesome beach and great for a bit of eye candy and the like

Reactions: deleted12229651

Scruffyboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

wondering if anyone frequents sunnyside north nude beach down in the mornington peninsula in Melbourne?
I try and get down there a bit, both for the sun and for the vouyer side.
Would be great to hear if anyone has any stories or is keen to check it out?
Sunnyside is awesome, visited 2 weeks ago, stripped off an enjoyed some winter sun

Reactions: thatsaspicymeatball

Scruffyboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How good is it?! Was down there too when we had those few nice days, keen for some more
Yeah that’s when I went down there during that amazing spell of cold nights and full on sunny days. Was absolutely beautiful

Reactions: Aveuncutmale88

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s actually not a bad beach, for a bay beach but gets crowded and parking is the problem. I go early and get away middle of the day as it’s warming up. It’s the Kinsey scale as you walk to the far end. The far end has some rocks beyond the “clothing must be worn from this point” sign where everyone goes to play.
Very pleasant on a nice day, and increasingly raucous as the afternoon wears on - with “activities” out in the open along the gay end. Very respectable mixed crowd down the end closest to the rock walk to the car park. I love it but choose my time depending on what I’m into that day.

I do remember one glorious hot late afternoon in the Raster holidays so late in the summer. A couple of women putting on a show and men standing round with hats and sunglasses pulled low to hide their faces, but wanking while watching. So it attracts all sorts. In my experience a very tolerant and well-behaved crowd. Very Melbourne.

I just wish there was something closer to the city. I’m moving from my house with a sunny backyard to an apartment in St Kilda Rd, so will have to get tan lines or take the long trip to Sunny North or Pt Impossible… grrr. I’m making the most of this 40 degree day today simply out of desperation and sadness that backyard sunbathing will be a thing of the past soon. So if anyone has a sunny courtyard or backyard, I’ll bring some beers.

cheers.

Reactions: Aveuncutmale88