Sunnyside north nude beach

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First half of the beach was nice with lots of sand, second half was all rocks. View attachment 105158111
Wow! There’s been enormous sand erosion here over winter. What was the “gay end” of the beach is basically gone. Or am I looking at the wrong area in this pic?

Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

Scruffyboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! There’s been enormous sand erosion here over winter. What was the “gay end” of the beach is basically gone. Or am I looking at the wrong area in this pic?
No, you're looking at it correctly. The 'gay end' has no sand at the moment.

Reactions: Screamaloud

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, you're looking at it correctly. The 'gay end' has no sand at the moment.
“At the moment”….? Do you actually think the sand will come back? I don’t. It hasn’t anywhere else along the bay where there has been terrible erosion without human interaction to dump sand in as replacement and that won’t happen here.

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

Scruffyboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“At the moment”….? Do you actually think the sand will come back? I don’t. It hasn’t anywhere else along the bay where there has been terrible erosion without human interaction to dump sand in as replacement and that won’t happen here.
It's pretty much like this every winter...as it gets closer to summer, the sand shifts and comes back to the other end. Well it has the past few summers anyway. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway

Reactions: Lovetobetouched

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First half of the beach was nice with lots of sand, second half was all rocks. View attachment 105158111
Wow. That has changed. Anymore sand round that corner? The slipway is sort of halfway point. The end of the nude section usually has some sand as its in the hook of the point, and its a bit further round from this pic…. Golly.