Super Awesome Swimwear Must Wear when Cock Erected

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Hilarious! Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

I agree with Kit Kat, in the privacy of one's home but also in the home of one's girlfriend, or the backroom of a strip club! Wearing this at any normal beach would be a free ticket to somewhere unpleasant I am sure.

LOL Somebody has been smoking some odd tobacco.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1069mars

Experimental Member
Media
If being nude is not allowed in most countries, I doubt whether this swimwear is allow because he doesn't reveal his naked dick, there is no law saying that you can't get hard in public area. Maybe only people in private pool can wear this swimwear.

Anyway, naked men look much better than wearing this funny swimwear.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am surprised that no one brought this up, it would be a cool thing for a stripper to wear. I think some of them do.

Public form and function this was not make for.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If being nude is not allowed in most countries, I doubt whether this swimwear is allow because he doesn't reveal his naked dick, there is no law saying that you can't get hard in public area. Maybe only people in private pool can wear this swimwear.

Anyway, naked men look much better than wearing this funny swimwear.
There are laws against obscenity. And some jurisdictions would consider this obscene.

1069mars

Experimental Member
Media
There are laws against obscenity. And some jurisdictions would consider this obscene.

I see! But I still wondering who can get his cock hard for few hours. If your cock can't stand at long time, this swimwear is not for you. People who wears it must be very confident with his hard cock & of course, loves to show off.

Londo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A hard on in a pair of briefs or boxer-briefs = insanely hot and sexy. A hard on in that... makes me want to facepalm.