Super bear!!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:) sooooo like anyway. I had just left the gym ...rushed home. Didn't even have time to shower and had to hurry home because Mike was late for work. Then My friend calls. She's about 7 months prego and in bad pain. She's at work ... back is killing her and asking for help. So I rush to the store and get her some of those *instant* hot pack thingy's for her lower and upper back and took them to her at work. I helped get them on her and worked a lil on her back in the office. ANYWAY, when I left the store where she worked, I witnessed a hit and run. Some Douche ran into this lil' older lady and when she got out of her car to check on the guy and get info for insurance reasons...he just took off! She's standing there yelling " OH MY GOD!! HE JUST HIT ME AND TOOK OFF!!! SO.....I took off after the guy, chasing him in my jeep thru traffic. I caught him! :) Got his info and such for the lady and then reported him to the cops for the hit and run. The lady had just called in and reported the accident right before me and had no description or info other than "some guy in a red car". The officer on the phone thanked me for chasing down the guy. :)

What kinda person does that to anyone ...much less a lil' old lady and takes off!! GRRRRRRR

Feelin' good now...so thought I'd share. :)

Such a good buddy bear! Ain't nobody going to mess with you. Do be careful chasing suspects in your Jeep. They're a bit tipsy.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A handsome, sexy, beefy bear who is a good citizen too?:confused: I can't blame your partner for getting a bit over-protective:wink:...hope he gave you some fine tlc after all that!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you should have added the part were you lifted the edge of his bumper and watched the wheels just spin, then when you ripped the door off and pulled the fucker out. You are indeed a stud man, you can't help...love it!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We obviously need to get stitching on a red cape for you, stud. That or a long, black trench coat with dark shades.

OC in a black leather trench coat.... dark shades... back lit against the city skyline.. fighting crime and "roughin'up" the more attractive criminal element?

yeah, anything i planned to do this afternoon, not gonna happen. :redface:

award for the most fraptastic imaging in a post goes to .... Mr. Lex!!!!

*non pervish bear hugs to Mr. OC for being all heroic and wonderful*

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OC in a black leather trench coat.... dark shades... back lit against the city skyline.. fighting crime and "roughin'up" the more attractive criminal element?

yeah, anything i planned to do this afternoon, not gonna happen. :redface:

award for the most fraptastic imaging in a post goes to .... Mr. Lex!!!!
When I see sexy, muscular/beefy furry men, my mind just kinda goes there, nahmeeeen?

*non pervish bear hugs to Mr. OC for being all heroic and wonderful*
Um, your hugs should always be sprinkled with pervy goodness, dear!

Follow Directions or DADDY SPANK! (as Batman once told Catwoman in an old comic)

Thanks guys... hahaha :) hmmm that neo look could be a good thing for me...I'll work on it. ha! :)

Mickey....the pervish hugs work too :) thanx

Pics or it didn't happen. Or should I say, "Make it Work!"

Too bad, Madame Zora is not here. She is a seamstress and could whip you up something sexy in a jeffy.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I see sexy, muscular/beefy furry men, my mind just kinda goes there, nahmeeeen?

Um, your hugs should always be sprinkled with pervy goodness, dear!

Follow Directions or DADDY SPANK! (as Batman once told Catwoman in an old comic)

Pics or it didn't happen. Or should I say, "Make it Work!"

Too bad, Madame Zora is not here. She is a seamstress and could whip you up something sexy in a jeffy.

I'd go to Edna Mode.... NO CAPES! :)