Super Bowl Realization

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by mchammerpenguin, Feb 8, 2010.

1. mchammerpenguin

mchammerpenguin New Member

So I was watching the super bowl today, and out of no where I realized my butt had fallen asleep from sitting for so long. It hit me just how unproductive the nation is during that time so I decided to do something. Being a crappy musician I decided to learn a new instrument during the second half of the game. So for the second half of the game I sat with my bro's old bari-sax and just fingered out some stuff while watching the game. In a matter of about 1.5 hours I have progressed to about the level of a high school student. So I believe I was successful in accomplishing something during these hours of Sloth.
    Ne one else come to a realization?

2. MrToolhung

Gold Member

Realization here for me: I had to work today and now I am tired.

3. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Realization for me from today:

No matter how good Indian cinema may be, it's really hard to take it seriously with all those song and dance numbers. (I was writing a paper about a movie for a class about contemporary India.)

4. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    My super bowl realization: there are only four situations in American football in which a foot can legally touch the ball (kickoff, punt, field goal attempt, extra point attempt), and only one person on the field whose foot can do so in each situation.

Subsequent realization: It should be renamed torpedo ball

Draft saved Draft deleted