Super bowl

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Lots of nice beefy asses on the Packers. When teams came on field #88 for the Steelers showed very large bulge but haven't seen him since.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
they wear cups!!!
is this all gay men do at football games is look at bulges?

Not true. Many of them obviously do not wear cups because it limits their flexibility. You can watch the game and see they don't.

Plus, just because gay men notice the bulges does not mean that is all we notice. I love watching a game of football, having some nice bulges doesn't hurt the game, but I wouldn't be gay if I did not pay attention.

TyWest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not all of them wear cups. Some of them have some prominent outlines.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not all of them wear cups. Some of them have some prominent outlines.

From when I watch, it actually seems that very few of them actually wear cups. I see outlines and a lot of flopping around and rarely see anything that indicates a cup.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Emmanuel led the Steelers out- and thanks to Hi Definition the world definitely new that he wasn't wearing a cup- probably no briefs, either! He left the game during the first quarter with a foot injury- and when they took him out on the "mule" (the little motorized golf carts they use at NFL games) a camera followed him out of the stadium- and he had his gloved hand covering his crotch - so YEAH he knew he was showing off and that there was a shot the TV production truck couldn't pass up on...

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Got bored with the game so decided to pop by. ive used dvr to go all the way back to the begining and i swear i dont see what you guys see??? Yall must be some expert bulge spotters or something.lol

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Well I have no team to root for. No eagles=no fun for me. Im watching but I dont care who wins...And I still didnt see Emmanuel swinging. I saw him bouncing out of the tunnel but couldnt see anything. Hopefully someone provides pics...