Super Cute Guy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Smaccoms, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    So there's this guy at my school's Pride Alliance, and he's totally adorable. He's a social butterfly (which I find cute for some reason) and his attitude is so...seductive. The most bizarre thing about this new crush is that HE'S GAY!! I can't remember the last time I had a crush on a gay guy (really, I can't) and I've no idea how to play the field. That, and I only see him once or twice every two weeks...it's so sad! He's got a super cute name too!

Whenever I talk about specific guys, the thought occurs to me "What if they see this post?". I suppose I'd be a little embarrassed, but it'd make a good story eh? Crushes can be so evil sometimes...they can really force into doing some STUPID SHIT! Oh well, life goes on...

2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Easy tactic - tell him you'd like to see him more often than every two weeks, get his number, arrange to meet, see where it goes!

(Of course it's never that fucking easy is it?)

3. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go out for coffee, take in a movie, find something you have in common and share his company. What's the worst that could happen? You don't have him at the present time so if the worst happens and he says no you are no worse off.

4. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Woa...I just realized if you like a guy, you think he likes you and you're both openly gay, you can just ask him out! That's so weird...wtf? I mean...what? He's GAY...WOW!

5. NCbear

Gold Member

Yep. And if you're nervous, just be casual about it. "Wanna go see the newest X-Men movie?" That kind of thing.

What could he do? Say "no" and "maybe another time"??

NCbear (who wishes someone had said this to me way earlier in my own life, before I somehow found the confidence to ask men out on dates :tongue:)

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

The reality is that you can just go with anybody out for coffee and just to hang out. The question is this: does he feels the same about you? It takes time for some people to realize that they may attracted to each other. It's the dance of love! :biggrin1:

7. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Smaccoms, I think you have way too many crushes!!! But I can relate :)

8. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Honestly, I feel awkward in front of him and this group, despite the fact I want to connect and hang with them more. I have a strong focus on this. It's bizarre how I've always struggled with the group atmosphere; I am convinced I lack a mutual understanding with people. Everyone chillixin and shootin' the shit while I feel as if I'm just witnessing the action and studying the dynamic. I suppose it baffles me to some degree; how odd.

9. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    haha I do crush a lot; another dynamic I do not fully understand.

Draft saved Draft deleted