"Super" Erections

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by totheengravers, Nov 4, 2011.

1. totheengravers

I don't think I've seen any topics on this anywhere online except for one medical site, so I figured I'd start a discussion about it since it's intriguing, to me at least.

Has anyone ever experienced a "super erection?" Basically when your erection grows much larger than the size you know it to be?

I've only had it happen to me a few times fairly recently in the past year or two. I'll start off saying I have done P.E. off and on for a while and know my size averages 7.5"npb after slowly making gains.

My "super erection" occured the first time when my girl and I were getting ready for bed one night. I started dozing off and woke up to her sucking me off (totally awesome by the way). She managed to get me so aroused that I felt like I had the hardest erection ever, like it was going to just pop like a balloon or something. I went to go grab it since it felt so... engorged and honestly I was a little nervous and wanted to make sure everything was okay down there. I know normally I can fit my 2 hands on the shaft and cover up some of the head without pressing down to my pubic bone. My hands measure 3.5" wide, so that accounts for 7" of length and I know my head is 1.625" measured along the top, so normally my hands will cover my whole shaft leaving only a half inch of my head exposed on average. That's probably creepy that I've measured all that. Haha.

When I went down to grab it with both hands and I was actually shocked because I found that it was physically longer and thicker than normal. FYI the lights were off and I wasn't going to run to get a ruler. But basically my estimate is that I got both my hands on my shaft and my head was still a good 1/2" - 3/4" past my hands. It felt about a thumb width and my thumbs are 3/4" and then of course normally my head is 1.625" so that estimated length would be around 9.125" - 9.375" and a bit thicker than usual. Seriously what the hell happened? My girl felt it too and confirmed that it felt A LOT bigger and then she had to try it and normally I can get it all in and I'll still bottom out if I'm not careful, but this time I bottomed out and felt that I still had at least an inch that couldn't fit in. This happened maybe 2 more times since that first event, but not nearly as intense. We had talked about it since and I asked her how big she thought it was and she normally overestimates lengths and said it felt like 9.5" to 10" or something. Obviously it wasn't.. maybe bone pressed, but still. Crazy shit.

Was it the PE at work? Just a fluke thing?

Anybody have any similar stories?

2. B_penispenispenis37

B_penispenispenis37 New Member

This happened to me once when I was on LSD and having fun with my gf. We had performed oral on each other for something like an hour and my cock was harder and more veiny than I have ever experienced before. She noticed too.

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

When I was first placed on injectable E.D. medications the MD overdosed me in testing and created a priapism. Over the course of this before it was "brought down" with other drugs I experienced the hardest and largest erection that I have ever had. Since that time I have found that a slight change in formulation of my Quadmix will produce the same strength of erection without it being a priapism. It was quite an experience, and until the first priapism started to become painful it was to put it mildly an incredible feeling.

4. bobg4400

Gold Member

So if this is real you figured out how to enlarge someones penis with drugs and you AREN'T a multimillionaire?

I believe this thread belongs in the fictitious stories section.

5. Pitbull

Gold Member

No.
    Not fiction.
    Ken is knowledgeable and honest.
    Did you read the part that said painful requiring drugs to treat the erection?

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

An older man let me try his "tri-mix" injection. I think he gave me too much, because it hurt for about four hours - too hard. Wish I'd measured it.

7. Ekwhipt

Ekwhipt Member

Albums:
    I believe in super erections. It does not happen all the time but I have experienced it in a few scenarios. Like the original poster here, it happens if I am woken up from sleeping. It also has happened when I have been with a very talented lady, and either when I am standing or on my knees over her mouth. It is surprising to both me and my partner. I even had one lady run and get a ruler she was so surprised and I was much larger than I am normally. It is very intoxicating and normally causes me to orgasm intensely. It is rare, but it happens.

8. Pitbull

Gold Member

9. Ekwhipt

Ekwhipt Member

Albums:
    Pitbull, great joke!

10. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Maybe you grabed someone else's you said the lights were off.

11. totheengravers

Interesting. Very similar to my scenario. And good to hear other peoples experiences with this phenomenon. It's definitely a trip if/when it happens and very real. Too bad it doesn't happen more often! Mind me asking how much of an increase in size you experienced since your partner actually grabbed a ruler to measure? Was it as much of an increase as you thought?

With my experience, did it grow as big as I explained in the 1st post? It certainly felt like it did. Unfortunately I will never know the exact size since my partner didn't run to grab a ruler, she just wanted to get to business. Based on what I know about how much extended past my hands w/o pressing them down to my pubic bone, I'd say my estimate is accurate give or take 1/4". One could argue you just wake up and imagine things as you're coming out of your half-sleep or full on sleep, however I'm very confident in my knowledge of how much normally fits in my hands, not to mention became very awake once I realized what was happening and how much longer and thicker it was. If it was imagined I don't think it would continue to stay that large once you're full aware, no?

hahaha @ evilhogunmaster. Perhaps I did. I'd like to know who the invisible dude with the big dick hiding in my bedroom is so I can start charging him rent.

12. baggage

baggage Member

my moning wood is large than normal

Draft saved Draft deleted