Super friends... (m/m)

Calabim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys and gals!

This story uses two characters some friends of mine made up years ago for a comic we thought about doing. Unlike most comics I'm not gonna flood you with backstory, lol. All you need to know is the short excerpts below.

U.N.I.S.O.N. - United National Intercept Security Operations Network. This is the organization or super group our characters belong to. They are both a diplomatic and military force used by the U.N.

Torment aka Scott :mad:- Classified as a 'primal' empath. Can sense and control the emotions of others. In addition he feeds on emotional energy and can store and channel that energy as telekinetic force. When angry his features become sharper and more feral or vampire like. He is the loner of the team.

'Mancer aka James :cool:- Youngest member of the team. Wields magical spells and energy. His specialty is shadow magic. In addition his family is from a race of feline shapechangers. James can not control his change into Shade (His werecat form) during the new moon. He is the prankster and wanna be ladies man of the team.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott let the stinging, hot water flow down his bruised back. Damp, shoulder length, auburn hair hung around his face like a curtain. His hands rested against the tile of the shower as he let the water and steam wash away the memory of the teams latest mission.

He reached down and turned the water off. He drip dried in the near silence of the stall. The only sound was the rushing of blood in his ears and the unsteady plip plop of water running off his skin and falling to the floor. He pulled a maroon towel off the rack and began to dry himself. The terry cloth was soft and cool against his hot, battered skin. Wiping the condensation from the mirror he studied himself.

There was a large purple bruise on his left shoulder, his right hip and a huge one right inbetween his shoulderblades. Those were the worst. Other numerous discolorations dotted here and there, but with his powers and metabolism even the one on his back would be gone in a day or two at most. He sighed and wrapped the towel around him as he opened the bathroom door and stepped into his loft.

Immediately he knew something was different. His eyes scanned the darkened loft slowly. He'd purchased the place after his first paycheck. It was remote, in the nearly abandoned industrial section of town. He liked it because it was far from the press of human emotion that constantly seemed to batter at his 'sixth' sense. One large room that encompassed a moderately furnished kitchen, bedroom and what passed as a living room. All areas were separated by strategically placed walls of frosted glass.

"Don't go feral on me pal," a familiar voice called from the shadowy far wall.

Scott relaxed and moved to pick up the tv remote from a nearby table. He clicked the 'ON' button and let the light flood across the area the voice had emanated from. The shadows seemed to come to life, almost disengage themselves from the wall to coalesce into James, his team mate.

"You are absolutely no fun. You know that?" Despite the darkness that still lingered around him, Scott could see James' pearly teeth framed into a smile.

"Who told you I was any fun in the first place?" Scott said sarcastically. He tossed the remote back down and moved stiffly through the loft to large plush sofa and plopped down. He winced at the sudden movement and cocked a leg up beside him. The towel opened exposing a muscular length of thigh.

James slid out of his duster and tossed it over a nearby chair. He was still dressed in the clothes he'd had on during the mission, which were as usual, spotless. Scott inwardly sighed. A simple black t-shirt framed James' lean torso. It read "I'd do me." Jeans hugged the mage's hips, ass and thighs to be swallowed by black motorcycle boots at the knees.

"Oh your fun... you just don't let anybody see it." James' lips twisted into his trademark smirk in the flickering light from the tv. In the blink of an eye though, his face softened into concern. "You got pretty banged up. I just wanted to check on you before heading home."

"I'm fine." Scott's response was short, clipped and expected. Since joining U.N.I.S.O.N. they had both bonded. Well, bonded as much as Scott allowed. He was the newest member and the only one on the team that did not take part in the team's more social activities. Being an empath gave him insight into what people really felt, and it was more often than not a disappointment.

James' piercing blue eyes didn't blink as he stared into Scott's slate gray ones. The tattoo that framed the mage's left eye only heightend it's beautiful, icy color. "Lay down... " he reached over and fumbled with something in his duster. Scott opened his mouth to protest, but shut it again with another look from his friend. "I know you prefer to let yourself heal on your own, but I have something to take the sting out of the brusies."

Scott just leaned forward, laying lengthways on the couch and laid his head on James' thigh. He looked up to see the other pulling a stopper out of a large vial. It was filled with a light blue liquid and exposed to the air, put off a scent like the fields near his hometown after it rained.

James poured some into his hands and rubbed them together. Scott felt his friend's hands start at his shoulders as the rubbed and kneaded the suprisingly warm stuff into his skin. "You know, you don't have to be such a hard ass all the time," James said in a voice that sounded like he wasn't speaking to anyone in particular. "I'm suprised you're letting me do this little bit."

It was Scott's turn to smirk, a gesture that warmed his normally serious, if handsome, features. "Suprised because I tend to shy away from help, or suprised because I know you aren't picky about where you stick your dick?"

James kneaded hard into the bruise between Scott's shoulderblades. It earned him a sharp gasp from the nearly naked empath. "Hey... I like sex. Don't you? I just choose not to let lables dictate what I think feels good."

"Sex? What's that?" Scott managed to chuckle as hands glided over his lower back and thumbs hooked tenatively under his towel. Scott shifted and let the cloth fall back a bit to expose just a glimpse of his ass. A shift in James' normally guarded emotions peaked his interest though. He let the hand on the frontside of the couch slide up to squeeze affectionately at his friends knee.

"It's that thing normal people have." James' tone was more serious, loosing some of it's joking edge.

"Normal?" It brought a sharp laugh from Scott. "We just got back from raiding an Al-Queda gave in the gods forsaken middle east. I pummled a guy until Allah won't know who he is." He turned his head slightly to look up. "And you sliced at least two guys to ribbons with that solid shadow stuff you sling around."

James was quiet for long moments, but didn't stop massaging. "You know what? Someone tries to do something nice for you and you just find a reason to argue. I didn't have to come over here you know."

"I didn't ask you to." Scott had returned to his sullen mood.

"No, you didn't." James slid his leg out from under Scott and stood. "I came over because you and I are not just team mates. We're friends... you insufferable prick."

Scott sat up and started to open his mouth.

"Oh no you don't. You're gonna sit there and let me have my say this time." James sat in the chair his coat hung on and pulled his boots off. "I came over because I've watched you be miserable for months. I've tried my damndest to be there for you, but you have this macho wall up."

Scott stood up with a scowl on his face. The towel fell to the floor, but he didn't seem to notice.

If James even noticed, he didn't let it show as he continued, standing up as well. "You don't let anyone fully in and you carry the shit we have to do around like you don't need anyone to help you with it. We do scary shit man..." His toned softened but still held an edge. "... and no one should have to keep all that inside, man."

They both stood there, barely touching, chest to chest. "So, what do you propose?"

The flash of white teeth returned in the shadows. Scott was muscular, but James was no wimp. He pushed Scott back onto the couch on his ass. James straddled Scott's lap and grinned even wider.

"I propose that that we fuck the shit out of eachother until you feel better..."

Calabim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Part Two
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott raised an eyebrow. "You're joking, right?" James's emotions seemed to rise up like a wave and threaten to crash over his psychic defenses.

All of the mage's muscles seemed to tense and relax. Even when he was human, James moved like a cat. He was lithe and flexible. To Scott it was like having liquid sex resting in his lap. "I joke around a lot." James' voice was quiet and breathy. "But I know when to get serious too." He slid forward and rested his hands around Scott's neck.

Scott realized that his dick was at half mast and rising. It began to press against James' jeans, trapped beneath the smiling mage as he shifted in Scott's lap. He reached up, grasping James' upper arms. Then it hit him. Scott's head rolled back and his eyes closed as James let the rising wave of lust crash down on Scott's defenses. Warmth suffused the empath's core. Most people thing telepathy is the most intrusive power possessed by the worlds 'more than human' population. They're wrong. Telepathy touches the mind, but empathy strikes straight down to your soul.

Dim crimson light emanated from Scott's skin. He tried to pull his powers back, but James battered against the attempt. To add to the silent war raging between them, James leaned forward and licked along Scott's collarbone, sliding his way up to suck at his neck. Scott let slip with a low moan. No one had touched him like that in months. When he opened his eyes again they red, molten orbs that illuminated James sitting in his lap.

"Thaaat's what I was looking for," James purred. He pulled his shirt over his head and exposed his lean, muscled torso. Scott stared, red eyes like headlights wandered over the expanse of flesh. Where Scott was built more like a football player, all bulk and power, James' body was more like a gymnast. James was agile and compact and built for more... flexible activities.

Scott's throat issued a low growl. It was something barely recognizable as human. "Fine... " He pulled James to him and pressed his mouth against his. Fire flooded along his veins. It was like a dam had burst. His tongue played and teased along the mage's lips. Hands rushed along warm skin, touching, feeling, rubbing.

James seemed to slip through his fingers as he stood and started to unbutton his jeans. That smirk was plastered across his face, but his eyes seemed to shine an icy blue beneath the curtain of dishelved, raven black hair that fell almost halfway down his torso. A silver barbell ran through each nipple and twinkled in the darkness. This time it was Scott's lust that threatened to overwhelm James. He peeled of the jeans and stood naked before Scott. The light from the television framing him in light. Even in the dimness though Scott could tell James was suprisingly endowed.

Scott pulled him back into his lap. The feel of their bare skin jolted energy through him. As their dicks pressed together he noticed James was only an inch or so over his own seven, but thicker. It seemed to be bowed under it's own weight. James wrapped his arms around Scott's shoulders as their cocks ground together. Clear precum drooled from their shafts, making them glide across eachother with all the sensation and less friction.

James raised a hand from Scott's shoulder. His hand formed an archaic gesture, his fingers scoring the air with a glowing blue sigil. Shadows rose up around them, swirling and covering them. One second they were frotting on the couch, the next Scott was laying on his back on his bed with James still straddling his hips. James waggled his eyebrows and drug his fingers down Scott's chest that elicited a gasp from the empath.

"Lay back and relax bro... " James' voice was low and held an edge of promise to it. He hands slid further down to wrap around Scott's slick shaft and give it a good squeeze. He eased his hand up and down, making Scott writhe underneath him. He bent and licked along the underside and Scott had to grab the sheets to keep from bucking his hips. James ran his tongue around the rod, flicking it underneath the head.

James wrapped his lips around the head and eased Scott into his mouth. It was warm and velvet soft as James let his tongue ease in the entire length until his nose was touching the base. Scott's pleasure poured out into him, making his cock twitch and drool between his legs. He slid back to the tip and repeated the process. His hand jacking the slick shaft as his mouth worked it to rock hardness. It didn't take long before Scott was panting and gasping under James' smooth touch.

He dug his fingers deeper into the sheets. "I'm... I'm gonna..." James didn't let up. His lips flew over the spit and ooze covered cock. Scott's muscles clenched as the first spray left his dick to coat the inside of the mage's mouth. All his breath left him in a rush as spasm after spasm wracked him and James swallowed his load.

James had barely held his own climax as Scott's power washed over him. He sat up with that self satisfied smirk. His own hard on bobbed in front of him, hard and rigid. "Feel better?"

Scott only managed a weak chuckle. "Thanks... you were right. I didn need that."

James cocked an eyebrow. "Oh you are laboring under the misapprehension that we're done. That was just the appetizers." He crawled up Scotts torso like a cat. "A blow job was just starters. You have a lot more anger issues to work out." He winked.

Despite the weakness that still held his legs, Scott grinned in anticipation. His eyes had cooled back to their normal gray color, but his face still held that feral, wild edge to it.

End Part 2