Super growers vs. above-average showers

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
This has been our experience with all of our kids. You might have to change positions and be a little more careful about really pounding, but there's no reason you can't have sex right up until the mucus plug falls out.

Um, I guess the mucus plug part doesn't sound very sexy, but it's part of pregnancy. The sex is still great.

couldnt help responding to this

umm my wife and i had sex all the time through her pregnancy and as it was her/our first was overdue. We had great sex right up until the birth. In fact we were at 13 days overdue and scheduled for inducement, we thought "screw that" so we did, we had a long hot session, 8 hours later we are in maternity, and later on, one 8 pound 9 ounce boy, i helped deliver him, cut the cord, gave him his first bath etc. So, we didnt change anything, plenty of lust going on right up to delivery.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has been our experience with all of our kids. You might have to change positions and be a little more careful about really pounding, but there's no reason you can't have sex right up until the mucus plug falls out.

Um, I guess the mucus plug part doesn't sound very sexy, but it's part of pregnancy. The sex is still great.

We are having sex! He knows that we can have sex. I want him to want to have sex.

Lust. I'm talking about lust. The desire to fuck me hard. Not the knowledge that sex has been okayed by my obstetrician. That knowledge has not made him more lustful. It hasn't worked!

Everyone else's stories about hot pregnancy sex is just making me jealous. It doesn't help me get laid more often and in hotter ways by TheBoyfriend.

Last edited:

Yes its Old Ronnie advertising Chesterfield Ciggies. Its just so cheesy and tacky.....me all over.

"Guys are always at least 9 months behind their woman." (straightdave10 LPSG forum 2010)
Hows that, what a cheek, quoting myself....ha ha.

OK back to the central issue.
My wife was really very satisfied up until the pregnancy. Very happy girl, im large, she was able to have he kinds of sex she wanted, it was all good. What changed was my perceptions and lack of understanding. I wanted to be a hands on dad (unlike my father who did zero) so from day one I was involved. I went to all the ante-natal classes etc etc. I was still unsure about sex though. I still needed encouragement frequently. I dont know if it was part of the process or fluctuating hormone levels or what, but boy-oh-boy, Some days i would get demolished by her. She would be boiling some days, absolutely insatiable and with some power and force. So encouragement and HOT LUST was the order for the time.

As she got futher into the pregnancy we had to be more inventive but we still had a fantastic time. I will add that my perception of my wife changed also. I saw her as the embodiment of feminine fertility and she radiated this, the glow of pregnancy. I saw her as supremely attractive because of this, this was an extra dimension of attraction. I think we both fed into each other. We had a lot of hot sex (like she was so much more despairing and vocal as well) i had sex with her in my overalls as i walked literally from the front door upon arriving home from work.I would ring her at lunchtime and she would tell me how she was and if "it was on" the code word for "i need you to screw me silly as soon as you walk in the door" we discussed this as being ambushed at the door wasn't giving me anytime to prepare.....BANG. wowee.

I can recall the whole day that led up to the first delivery. We had heard that vigorous sex can help to induce labour...so we thought "Beauty...pencil that in." we had sex for about two hours with a couple of breaks, it was late summer, warm and she was huge, and glowing with good health, she was dripping with hot sticky sweat and flushed...i would get her a wet towel and wipe her face and neck from time to time as she would be issuing her latest frantic commands "come on finish me off"...then it was showers and out for Middle Easten food, then her waters broke, contractions, hospital......etc.

I can go on an on and on about my understandings of the attraction to a pregnant partner. my partner looked so ripe and ready to burst....mmmm so attractive. Very powerful. So i will stop.

Just to clarify, i haven't had this attraction to anyone else other than my partners (dont want this to be a fetish topic about mens arousal or pregnant women uuurrrggg, im sure its ok ....just dont do it near me thanks...).

( .....like are we on our own here or what, is there any other guys that want to stick their necks out ?? i hope so)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aw, thank you!

It's not really feeling pretty that I feel missing, it's the missing lust. I was teasing TheBF tonight saying, "The problem isn't that I don't think you think I'm beautiful now. I think you think, 'Wow, she's so beautiful, I want to hold her and kiss her on the forehead,' instead of thinking, 'Wow, she's so beautiful, I want to stick my cock in her ass.' "

I get where he's coming from. I've heard/read this more than once. He sees your pregnant body as beautiful and magical and wonderful, but isn't seeing you as an object of lust. At the moment you're too wonderful and special to be lusted after.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
We are having sex! He knows that we can have sex. I want him to want to have sex.

Lust. I'm talking about lust. The desire to fuck me hard. Not the knowledge that sex has been okayed by my obstetrician. That knowledge has not made him more lustful. It hasn't worked!

Everyone else's stories about hot pregnancy sex is just making me jealous. It doesn't help me get laid more often and in hotter ways by TheBoyfriend.

Ach, shut yer whinging. My ex fucked me only twice the whole damn time I was pregnant. THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!! :rolleyes:

Edit: And THEN had the cheek to whinge less than 90 days post partum that I was not back to being a hot fucking machine!!

No wonder I ditched the bitch :smile:

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get what you mean about oral temp varying from internal temp (I don't know how much it varies but I guess it does at least a little bit), but I really don't think it'd vary at all (temperature-wise) being say 8 inches inside versus 7...surely not. I mean just how much hotter would it be one extra inch inside right?

But maybe someone else knows for sure.

You're probably right in that there's a slight enough difference it's almost unnoticable. I read on wikipedia that oral temperature is 98.2 while vaginal temperature is 99.7. (Being wikipedia, the numbers aren't to be trusted). At any rate, the temperature difference we noticed emanating from my cockhead was probably more a combination of the physical exertion (raising our body heat) and friction from rubbing the deep spot.

RawPuppy! *dies*

:tongue: Don't tempt me, I'll do it! :tongue:

I love doing that! But then I can't resist putting it in my mouth, and then it gets hard, and it's all down hill from there :tongue:

This would be the point where my wife would look up at me and ask what I'd want to do for the weekend, and my reply would be, "Stay in" :smile:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Believe me, there was plenty of lust, too. Pregnancy makes the breasts bigger, the aeroli darker, the nipples harder, ... I better stop now before I have to change ...

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Every guy I've ever kissed has got hard immediately (not counting ones in my early teenage years - wasn't checking with them). This includes very experienced ones. Although the oldest was only 38. I'd always assumed this was normal. Is it not usually the case that guys will get hard through kissing?

for me it would take a lot more work then that

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you have a tiny dick or you're a fat broad with a shit load of varicose veins? which one is it. which is the reason you have no pictures?

That's not very nice. She simply answered your question. It would be considered small/ average/ big, depending on the opinion of the person viewing it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of curiosity, for those women for whom penis size matters:

Would you rather have a man whose unerect size is very unimpressive, but whose erect size is "perfect" (at the upper bound of the size range you prefer)

OR

Would you rather have a man whose unerect size is impressive, but whose erect size is not quite as big as the first choice?
I love playing with a cock - soft or hard, big or avg. - so I'll take 'em either way. However, I've had two partners who were huge flaccid and huge erect, and early on there was always an "Ooooh!" moment unzipping their pants and watching a huge soft cock flop out.

Loved having a handful of soft cock to play with and tease, but overall, whether he's a shower or grower doesn't matter. The fat I'm touching his junk should be an indication that I'm liking what I'm seeing, feeling, tasting, etc.

i've noticed this before, men seem to care more than women do about unerect size. at least from what i've observed here.
Agreed. Can't say I've ever had a partner ask what I thought about his soft size IRL. :shrug: